Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog (9611 Views)

Get The Best Responsive Website/ Blog Today, We Also Help With Monetization / 5 Ways To Attract More Clients To Your Website/blog With Content Marketing / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Nkonadi:

Mail me for d premium version of the template u are using.. Check my blog. And footer.
Good day. Please if you have a good blogg
or website I will like to partner with you in
promoting my comedy skit and some of
my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a
comedian/ actor and the founder Funny
Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste
under our record label and I will like to
increase the number of sites that can give
people access to download their songs. I
will also include your site in my videos and
other advert. Contact me so we can talk
more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian.
watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail.
iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You
can also google funnynation comedian.
Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2016
akinjuly77:
After my page was updated today on Front Page i decided to share this piece .

Ways to attract people to your website

1. Make an amazing blog/Website : Remember to spend more that on your blog by creating a amazing and Responsible Blog/Website .

2. Give your best task away for free : Take advantage of the spread ability of digital content by giving away something valuable and encouraging people to share it with others.

Examples :
1. The first chapter of your novel (or even an entire novella)
2. A free report or e-book, full of insanely useful information
3. Series of tutorials
4. Videos that anyone can embed in their site

3. Borrow someone else audience : This is a very Fascinating tip, Do you know you can get a lot of traffic from other sites ? Why build an audience from scratch when you can borrow one that someone else has spent months or years assembling?

Writing high-quality guest posts for popular blogs in your niche is one of the most effective ways to get yourself on the radar of the people you want to reach. Your ‘payment’ is a link back to your site — make a great offer and you could land hundreds of new subscribers with every guest post you write.

1. Submit your blog posts to Reddit.
2. Share your content on social media and use hashtags.
3. Conduct interviews with popular bloggers in your niche.
4. Guest post on high traffic web sites
5. Be active on Forums e.g Nairaland
6. Start your own Facebook group
7. Write compelling titles .

4. Do [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO[/url] for Your Blog/website: You might not be aware of how much traffic you can get online if your site is well optimized in search engine . Billions of people sturf the Internet and where they go is Google, Bing or Yahoo to get more information on what they need .

If you do all of the above techniques then I can assure that you can surely attract people to your website i.e. number of clients will increase gently. Note that one thing everybody knows the techniques and they even implement them, but everyone not even able to make it. You need to work hard on that what you are providing, where and whom you are targeting and what they really wants.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2016
gidimasters:
Always check out Gidimasters Blog for more technology updates and tips.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
bastien:
Blog wey go sell go sell
Good day. Please if you have a good blogg or website I will like to partner with you in promoting my comedy skit and some of my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a comedian/ actor and the founder Funny Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste under our record label and I will like to increase the number of sites that can give people access to download their songs. I will also include your site in my videos and other advert. Contact me so we can talk more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian. watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail. iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You can also google funnynation comedian. Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
Konkoshia:
Helpful post
Good day. Please if you have a good blogg or website I will like to partner with you in promoting my comedy skit and some of my artiste songs. I base in Abuja, I'm a comedian/ actor and the founder Funny Talkative Entertainment. I have some artiste under our record label and I will like to increase the number of sites that can give people access to download their songs. I will also include your site in my videos and other advert. Contact me so we can talk more. Facebook: Funnynation comedian. watsapp: 08066679200 E-mail. iamfunnynationcomedian@gmail.com. You can also google funnynation comedian. Lets meet on watsapp: 08066679200
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by akinjuly77(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
funnynation:

people access to download their songs.

Please stop spamming this post . Repeating the same sentence again and again ....
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Emeka71:
By spamming social media.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2016
May19th:
Funny enough i don't follow any of these expert advise yet my blog is among first 100 in Nigeria
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2016
tetula123:
Nice one
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2016
Shabib:
That no2 is somehow fishy.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2016
nairagossip1:
Good tips...Visit this amazing blog and see www.042express.com
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2016
6fut:
Very true.

Visit http://nairawallet..com
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2016
Tuham:
Great share OP!
Currently giving out No #2 for readers on my blog. A blogging ebook which i updates on the TEXT AD
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2016
Nkonadi:
Lol.. I practice not upto 50% of these.. All izz well
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2016
leksmedia:
So once you attract People what next ? You need to start making money ,check out how to monetise your blog here
http://www.businessmopol.com/blogging-how-to-monetize-your-blog-make-money/

www.businessmopol.com
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2016
midasbliss:
uhmmm... nice sha... but same story everyday
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by akinjuly77(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Stop spamming this thread !!!
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2016
akinjuly77:
Stop spamming this thread !!!
am sorry.. Happy sunday
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Salimmuhammad(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Rick9:
And have a very beautiful logo like this

ol boy this your logo na die oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by businesscitadel(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2016
In a bid to get some twitter traffic, I tried to share posts from my blog on twitter using my blog's twitter account but twitter is not allowing it. Anyone with idea on how to resolve this.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice share. Learn more ways to get traffic to your site [url=http://www.ogbongeblog.com/search/label/blog%20traffic]here[/url].
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by adeoba2008(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2016
If you are using wordpress , I will advice you go for Yoast SEO. Since I started using it for my blog at www.crmnigeria.com.. My page visit has never remain the same. I would also support the idea of Guest Posting but I have been finding it difficult to find someone blogging about ebusiness and CRM in Nigeria. I really need help. Any way , less I forget , thanks so much for sharing this.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by bastien: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
osjoshua:

abeg help me tell them
I don dey tell em, I don tire, mist people go just come this faceless forum dey lie.. .. Like day them dey even reach 100 page view daily angry
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by bastien: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
funnynation:

better still contact Linda
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by Misterdhee1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Be original. Write something on trending issues..With sheer hardwork nd Patience, your blog will bring you the financial returns you hope for. Check out www.nkenu.com for articles on your favorite topics.
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by benzems(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CHEAP AMERICA UNIVERSITY
CHECK THIS
http://zamdigitaltech.com/the-university-of-america-executive-mba-courses/
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by flavourway: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Promote your music @ www.flavourway..com
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
May19th:
Funny enough i don't follow any of these expert advise yet my blog is among first 100 in Nigeria

Good

I want to check it myself

Whats your blog url?
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
brunofarad:
Content is king

Just have nice content
The rest is applause
50% true
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by akinjuly77(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
adeoba2008:
If you are using wordpress , I will advice you go for Yoast SEO. Since I started using it for my blog at www.crmnigeria.com.. My page visit has never remain the same. I would also support the idea of Guest Posting but I have been finding it difficult to find someone blogging about ebusiness and CRM in Nigeria. I really need help. Any way , less I forget , thanks so much for sharing this.

Am with you in this . But i won't agree with your claim, that Prospective Customers are not searching for related keyword to "CRM" , perhaps your site is not optimized or you don't have quality related articles on your website .

Below is Google Metrics for Keyword "CRM" and other related keywords for geographical location Nigeria .

Keyword Local monthly searches

CRM. = 1,600

what is crm. = 210

zoho crm = 170

customer relations. = 260

relationship management = 170

customer relationship management pdf = 91

The above trends are strictly for Geographical location Nigeria and they can assist you to create better strategy and write more demanding articles which will help your business . Good luck

You can choose to consult our Agency for further assistance Contact [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency[/url] or you contact [url=seo-company-in-nigeria.climaxbox.com]SEO Company in Nigeria[/url]
Re: Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog by funnynation(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
bastien:
better still contact Linda
i get small beef with linda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.