Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy (57466 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / How To Avoid Being Scammed By Vanity Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexytemi:
Oya Na, classcaptain gbera
oseh, eyan small doctor grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
raymond284:
Guy finish up this story before I call Bruatia to send his boys to brutalize you... We go watch one hour tv show for 45 mins, the rest Na commercial. Now you repeating same thing on NL. Becareful!!!

no vex baba nla grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Sexytemi(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
ClassCaptain:

oseh, eyan small doctor grin

Awa ni yen...hian hian hian
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Episode 6

He messaged after three days and told me i am the chosen one....he also stated how he was shocked to see the woman had picked me and even tried to suggest someone better, but the woman said its sha me she went...

' omo u get luck oo, u sabi wetin some people do to get this slot ? Some pay me money, some even send dick pics say he go ginger the woman but e no work' the guy narrated to me..

"guy, u get luck oo, na one of the biggest fish for town you carry oo... Better hook am well make you chop her money...

I thanked the middle man and promised to give him a tip which he rejected with the excuse that he had been paid.....

I asked if i could introduce my friends to him and he warned seriously that i should not and those interested would av seen the post and contacted...

All this while, we never talked on phone and i didnt see any of his picture as his fb dp was a rolls royce car which i he claims belongs to him.....

He told me the hotel address and told me my service is going to be for two days,...

I demanded to see the pics of the woman am going to lubricate but he refused, saying when i get there, i would see for myself...

Infact make she wowo, be 99 yrs old with no teeth or even slim with no endownments, with this level wey i dey, he no consign me...

My only fear na make she no fat or be ritualist ....

With mr omo iko out of the way, in 2 days time, i will be meeting with my first ever sugar mummy....sad

i surrender all to you oh God....

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
#Following smiley
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by weblord1900: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
ClassCaptain.

Oh no!
This your story be like; When you are watching an interesting movie and it got to the point where you show more seriousness and our most reliable power source (NEPA) takes the light grin.

kwontinue am on your track bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
juhan:
#Following smiley
my nairaland crush smiley
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
ClassCaptain:

my nairaland crush smiley
smiley smiley
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Teniolasmart: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Egbon classcaptain.....i am begging u ooooooooooo to include me in the story(my name abi monika)anything nairalanders call it cos if u don't i will ban u when i become a nairaland moderator in future(don't tell anyone segun is planning to sell nairaland to me ooooooooooo.) :p8-)
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Teniolasmart: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Egbon classcaptain.....i am begging u ooooooooooo to include me in the story(my name abi monika)anything nairalanders call it cos if u don't i will ban u when i become a nairaland moderator in future(don't tell anyone seun is planning to sell nairaland to me ooooooooooo.) :p8-)
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by meelorlah(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Following
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by freshkik(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Teniolasmart:
Egbon classcaptain.....i am begging u ooooooooooo to include me
in the story(my name abi monika)anything nairalanders call it cos
if u don't i will ban u when i become a nairaland moderator in
future(don't tell anyone seun is planning to sell nairaland to me
ooooooooooo.) :p8-)
What is worrying you? Y are u spamming angry

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Teniolasmart: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
freshkik:

What is worrying you? Y are u spamming angry
what spamming.................expanciate pls
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Young03(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
j
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 7

i engaged in a series of activities to keep my body fit in order to satisfy the woman... I started eating unripe plaintain and managed to get teroboye, ponkriyon and sobotone into my system....

I made use of my vaseline well to ensure proper and efficient usage of the tool and also jogged around a couple of times not forgetting that i read how to satisfy older women articles too as if say na jamb i wan write..

the secretary of the church, bro teniolasmart kept sending me messages that pastor edward wanted to specially see me but "aint nobody get time for that '

Before i look left, look right , the D Day don knack.....I got the best dress i had and borrowed shoes from falconey and a gold chain from vizkiz....

A good wristwatch from fynestboi and dark shades from ryabcool completed my fatality combo... Ise yen !

We were to meet in one of the biggest and most expensive hotel in town.... This woman must be stinking rich oo..

I was quite scared to be sincere...na book my parents send me com here com read oo God...

For fear of the woman being a ritualist, i slipped a small table knife in my back pocket in case she starts acting funny and making crazy chants...

My other fear is obesity sad...

I just pray i met the bone of my bone kinda of sugar mummy oo...so help me God..

In no time i landed at the hotel and straight to the reception..

Its about to go down......

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by freshkik(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2016
Teniolasmart:
what spamming.................expanciate pls
with emphasis on the 1st four words of the picture explanation

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by andray12(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
classcaptain we dey wait o
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 8

i got to the hotel and met with the receptionist....i told her i was looking for mrs ichinbong, the name mr iko gave me ...

The receptionist smiled and welcomed me warmly , then directed me to the bar side where she was sitting down...

Omo, na so my heart just dey beat fast... Make person to go jam iya ofiligaga or iya rainbow...sad

Ngozi ezeonu or eucharia anuobi kinda of sugar mommy wont be bad oo Christ..

And finally ,i saw her and my expectations failed... Even before i near her na him i don dey smell taka corabani for her body...

Her long curly hair must be surely brazilian and by the time i got to see her face, omo i fo oh....

She was so sparling, beautiful and pimples free and most important of all, Light skin (no offeinse sad)..

Hi... I said ,stammering as i noticed the firm yellow twin tower she carried and exposed to fresh air...

Hi.....she said calmly as she sipped her drink.

Sit down now....she said smiling.....

I sat down...

Wow , am impressed.......

Thank you ma.....

Please dont call me ma.... Call me angelina...
Yes m....... Angelina...

Mnnn.... She took time to examine me from head to toe as she licked her lips and smiled.. I guessed she would be impressed...

Do u know what you are here for ?

Yes ma...sorry angelina....

Are you up to the task' she said as she winked to me.....

God will help us ma....

He better do dear.... She said as she rubbed my hands...

Av been waiting since., Lets go upstairs to my room....

And with that, she led me to her room as i made sure my hand never left my back pocket....

The introduction and all was quite easy and we impressed each other......time for action.....

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
I beg wetin be d title of dis film?
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Cornerstone001: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Awl! ClassCaptain, You are good.
I will definitely come back, thanks to Juhan for sharing it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Rashe:
I beg wetin be d title of dis film?
Buhari in Indonesia 1 and 2 :/

24 Likes

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Cornerstone001:
Awl! ClassCaptain, You are good.
I will definitely come back, thanks to Juhan for sharing it wink
good morning sir. voting already started https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination that's the thtead . please vote vizkiz smiley
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Kiddominant(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Jarizod:
who be segun grin
segun is seun's wayward son, grin

4 Likes

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Ryabcool(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 7

i engaged in a series of activities to keep my body fit in order to satisfy the woman... I started eating unripe plaintain and managed to get teroboye, ponkriyon and sobotone into my system....

I made use of my vaseline well to ensure proper and efficient usage of the tool and also jogged around a couple of times not forgetting that i read how to satisfy older women articles too as if say na jamb i wan write..

the secretary of the church, bro teniolasmart kept sending me messages that pastor edward wanted to specially see me but "aint nobody get time for that '

Before i look left, look right , the D Day don knack.....I got the best dress i had and borrowed shoes from falconey and a gold chain from vizkiz....

A good wristwatch from fynestboi and dark shades from ryabcool completed my fatality combo... Ise yen !

We were to meet in one of the biggest and most expensive hotel in town.... This woman must be stinking rich oo..

I was quite scared to be sincere...na book my parents send me com here com read oo God...

For fear of the woman being a ritualist, i slipped a small table knife in my back pocket in case she starts acting funny and making crazy chants...

My other fear is obesity sad...

I just pray i met the bone of my bone kinda of sugar mummy oo...so help me God..

In no time i landed at the hotel and straight to the reception..

Its about to go down......
ise yen, work!!!! grin grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by costal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Papa sugar mummy de burst brain oooo
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 9

Beginning of the End

I was sha thanking God for giving me this kind of sugar mummy for the first time....

I entered the room and met two canned origins and tramadol on the table ......

Take it ... She said to me....

Chai this woman was ready for action oo.... I drank the origin and took the tablet as i made attempt to unzip my trousers and get to action.....

The woman put her sexy body on display when she removed her skirt and blouse leaving me to stare at her robust bust and big back side.....

Egbelebe ooo...

Am coming....she said as she licked her lips and excused herself....

I was already lying down in my briefs on the bed when she returned and before God and man, the smile on my face dissappeared...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cc lalasticlala ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by MrD2: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
CLASSCAPTAIN fire on!!!!! Please do no keep us in suspense for so long!
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
MrD2:
CLASSCAPTAIN fire on!!!!! Please do no keep us in suspense for so long!

not at all boss,. Am finishing this story today by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 10

By the time she came back, she was smiling... smiley

And holding candles, ropes and whips ,that kind aboki two mouth koboko...sad

Wetin be this ? I didnt know when i voice out in pidgin as i jumped up from the bed.... Hope one of my fears that she is a ritualist is not coming to pass...i quickly made way to my trousers to get the knife to defend myself...

Are u not aware ? She asked unbothered.

Aware of what
So lee didnt tell you......

I was just there looking confused...sad....he didnt tell me abt candles and kobokos oo

but i told him now, i said i was looking for guys interested in B S D M....

Bsdm....what is that.....

I could see the look of despair on her face as she laid her instruments to the ground....

That means the 100k i was planning to give the person is not ready to leave my drawer.... She said as she moved to the drawer, brought out the bundle and dropped it back...

My mind stopped for a minute as i saw the neatly bundled 1000 naira notes..

Is that actually 100k . I asked on sighting the raw cash..

Yes it is ..... She stated....

I thought about it again when i saw the money.....haa., is this thing worth the risk ? 100k na him we dey talk oo.... In just an hour or so ?

Ma.,,, sorry angelina, this BSD something, does it still even us still you know.......

:...hahhahah... No , There will be no penetration boy... If i wanted sex, i know where to get it ..... I just want to explore this fantasy,. That is why i hire willing guys.... So u were thinking u will put ur thing in me

Haa, no penetration...... Haa iru ki le le yi..

The images of that 100k kept flashing through my memory.....

Gbeun... A man dies only once and there is always a first time for everything.. Pata pata i get small injury and use part of the money treat myself...

'ok am ready angelina..

Are you serious....

Yes..

Oh, thats my boy... I could feel the excitement in her voice....
And that was how i laid down voluntarily with my face up and my briefs on, and i was tied down by the sugar mommy nd a candle placed on the edge of the bed...

We are doing it fifty shades of grey style baby............

Fifty shades of grey kor, thirty pieces of silver ni ., better do this rubbish make i comot....

Do u know how to talk dirty....she asked as she lit the candle...

Four years on 2go and i know go know how to talk dirty sad....

Yes ... I do...

Yea baby, u av to tlk dirty to me baby, ok.
Yes, i said almost crying... I hope i am not being initiated soo....... But since she no allow penetration., i think am safe sad

And oh, did i tell u we will also be doing garionokolophilobia....

What is that ?...

Hehehe,. That is the act of peeing on someone to derive sexual satisfaction....

Are you going to pee on me ?? ! I screamed out...

Calm down baby, i am going to do that and worst.... She said smiling as she sat on my belly nd straighten her whips

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by timidapsin(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
This dude is at it again grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by omobs(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
eleyigidigan

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips / The 20 Target (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.