Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy (57495 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / How To Avoid Being Scammed By Vanity Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by emitheo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Holy Moly.....!!!!
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by GoldenBoi111(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Aye toto ooo shocked
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 11

Round 16

After enduring over an hour and 30 mins of candle wax pain, blindfolded eyes, tied hands and legs and over 100 lashes of koboko , she finally stood up from my belly..

It was as if my tears and sweats gingered her the more as she was just giggling and moaning as i cried and increased the force she used in whipping me fai fai...

By the time, she stood up.... I just felt rush of urine poured down by face and mouth to my chest...

What the Bleep, you actually fucking did it,,,, you actually fucking did it... Untie me ..,.,., untie me ...,.. I screamed and yelled as she continued giggling and laughing while i struggled with the urine which smelled like an excavated soak away sad...

I couldnt believe i actually allowed a woman pee on me ....if not for change ?

Untie me pls... I was almost shedding tears knowing i was vulnerable and if she wanted, she could cut off my dick and actually use me for ritual naw..

She untied me and i hurriedly rushed to the bathroom where i used one hour to scrub off the candle wax,koboko lashes and most importantly,. The stinking urine sad

immediately i came out, i met her all dressed up still smiling and sipping henessy....

U care to join ? She asked offering me a drink....

I refused and nodded me head sideways... I then gesticulated to her to give me my money.....

Cnt you talk again ? She said smiling as she took another sip again...

This woman dey mad sad fucking give me my money make i dey go, if this woman do anyhow today, two dead body go meet God for heaven oo sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 12

Quarter finals

When she saw i was not responding, she lit her cigar, took a puff and puffed into my face , then went to the drawer...

She picked up the 100k bundle and counted 15 k extra... She threw it to me and went back to seat....

I hope its complete ? The 100k....

You cn check.....she said taking another puff...

I just randomly checked and nodded in affirmation....

The extra 15k is for being exceptionally strong... You are like the first guy i would handle that didnt attempt at all to break the chain.......

I faked a smile and headed towards the door..

When do we meet again ? She asked

excuse me ?

U heard me, i need your services again ?
Get another person, am not doing this shii again ?

I took a step forward when she spoke again....

Am going to pay your 250 thousand naira ?
As i heard the money , i paused... But because of the suffering and pain i endured, my mind no boot to the money...

Even if you pay me 1 million , am not interested...

You are not interested...... 250k ? Even if you are going to be doing the acts to me this time...

I looked back and gave her that questioning face..

Yes, it will be my turn to experience the fantasy and your turn to beat, spank me, and tie me down....

And u are going to still give me the 250k ?

Yes am going to... Experiencing it myself is my greatest wish.and you be the first to do it to me...and guess what....

What ?

She moved closer to me and suddenly grabbed my shirt, dragging my body to hers and gave me a delicious kiss...

' if u whip me well and tiggle me, i could add more cash and maybe....

She grabbed my cock and fondled it.....

... Maybe you could just get to penetrate smiley

i was almost lost in the sensation but i managed to push her off and made for the door....

' i have your contact... I contact u soon when am through with my business meeting and oh....

Fill your bowels too cos when you come back, i will like you to shit on me...

Jesus is lord....

Nyanma sad

immediately i heard that, i wanted to hear no more... I left and rushed down to the reception where i ignored the greetings of the female receptionist who probably wanted me to give her tip...

Goofbye sir, goodbye sir...

I no even answer am as i raced outside the hotel and quickly placed the money in my small hand bag...

I called an okada and home straight...

Eni ori yo, o di le

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by olanshile2016(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
continue guy I dey feel am
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cc lalasticlala, dominique

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 10

By the time she came back, she was smiling... smiley

And holding candles, ropes and whips ,that kind aboki two mouth koboko...sad

Wetin be this ? I didnt know when i voice out in pidgin as i jumped up from the bed.... Hope one of my fears that she is a ritualist is not coming to pass...i quickly made way to my trousers to get the knife to defend myself...

Are u not aware ? She asked unbothered.

Aware of what
So lee didnt tell you......

I was just there looking confused...sad....he didnt tell me abt candles and kobokos oo

but i told him now, i said i was looking for guys interested in B S D M....

Bsdm....what is that.....

I could see the look of despair on her face as she laid her instruments to the ground....

That means the 100k i was planning to give the person is not ready to leave my drawer.... She said as she moved to the drawer, brought out the bundle and dropped it back...

My mind stopped for a minute as i saw the neatly bundled 1000 naira notes..

Is that actually 100k . I asked on sighting the raw cash..

Yes it is ..... She stated....

I thought about it again when i saw the money.....haa., is this thing worth the risk ? 100k na him we dey talk oo.... In just an hour or so ?

Ma.,,, sorry angelina, this BSD something, does it still even us still you know.......

:...hahhahah... No , There will be no penetration boy... If i wanted sex, i know where to get it ..... I just want to explore this fantasy,. That is why i hire willing guys.... So u were thinking u will put ur thing in me

Haa, no penetration...... Haa iru ki le le yi..

The images of that 100k kept flashing through my memory.....

Gbeun... A man dies only once and there is always a first time for everything.. Pata pata i get small injury and use part of the money treat myself...

'ok am ready angelina..

Are you serious....

Yes..

Oh, thats my boy... I could feel the excitement in her voice....
And that was how i laid down voluntarily with my face up and my briefs on, and i was tied down by the sugar mommy nd a candle placed on the edge of the bed...

We are doing it fifty shades of grey style baby............

Fifty shades of grey kor, thirty pieces of silver ni ., better do this rubbish make i comot....

Do u know how to talk dirty....she asked as she lit the candle...

Four years on 2go and i know go know how to talk dirty sad....

Yes ... I do...

Yea baby, u av to tlk dirty to me baby, ok.
Yes, i said almost crying... I hope i am not being initiated soo....... But since she no allow penetration., i think am safe sad

And oh, did i tell u we will also be doing garionokolophilobia....

What is that ?...

Hehehe,. That is the act of peeing on someone to derive sexual satisfaction....

Are you going to pee on me ?? ! I screamed out...

Calm down baby, i am going to do that and worst.... She said smiling as she sat on my belly nd straighten her whips
No hold me o! I wan laff gringrin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by claremont(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
You got paid well for your effort, no scam here.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by buharisbae(f): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
u weren't scammed na she payed u ur 100k
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by holluphemydavid(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Was anyone able to asign meaning to wot d op was trying to say here, cos I can't deduce anything from wot was narrated above, some shit Make front page dis days, and dere are better threads dat avnt make front page
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Exmarte: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Classcaptain,Don't tell me you got fake notes cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Emmenyk(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode Two

I logged in to my facebook acct, Boo Haryourmidey Osin through 0 facebook .com and free basics that fateful day after a delicious meal of fried egg and palm oil devoured with the day before yesterday EBA.

As i surfed, I tried my best to avoid all this " like for jesus or die of thunder strike, click share for amen and if you ignore, u are for the devil or such will happen to you posts..sad

I lost hope for humanity when i was scrolling my TL and it was bombarded with thank you for accepting my friend request and lemme take u to shoprite messages from all this stupid guys who went as far as placing the rubbish messages on the intended girl timeline where anyone cn view it sad. What is happening to the world bayi ?

I decided to kukuma log out almost 5 mins after logging in after i saw a disheartening post of a young girl who posted 'licking icecream' and she got 300 comments, 101 likes and 56 shares in 30 minutes.sad

just like that ? sad

Meanwhile my own post about how to make millions from forex trade which i do post like 6 times in a day has gathered only 2 likes,

one like from me and one like from one indian man on my list who just added me from nowhere... sad

even my pictures that i will tag almost 60 people , na miracle if i get 8 likes ;(

Blood of zechariah shocked

Lolz
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by frisky2good(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Biko, puta ebaa osiso.

holluphemydavid:
Was anyone able to asign meaning to wot d op was trying to say here, cos I can't deduce anything from wot was narrated above, some shit Make front page dis days, and dere are better threads dat avnt make front page

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 12

Quarter finals

When she saw i was not responding, she lit her cigar, took a puff and puffed into my face , then went to the drawer...

She picked up the 100k bundle and counted 15 k extra... She threw it to me and went back to seat....

I hope its complete ? The 100k....

You cn check.....she said taking another puff...

I just randomly checked and nodded in affirmation....

The extra 15k is for being exceptionally strong... You are like the first guy i would handle that didnt attempt at all to break the chain.......

I faked a smile and headed towards the door..

When do we meet again ? She asked

excuse me ?

U heard me, i need your services again ?
Get another person, am not doing this shii again ?

I took a step forward when she spoke again....

Am going to pay your 250 thousand naira ?
As i heard the money , i paused... But because of the suffering and pain i endured, my mind no boot to the money...

Even if you pay me 1 million , am not interested...

You are not interested...... 250k ? Even if you are going to be doing the acts to me this time...

I looked back and gave her that questioning face..

Yes, it will be my turn to experience the fantasy and your turn to beat, spank me, and tie me down....

And u are going to still give me the 250k ?

Yes am going to... Experiencing it myself is my greatest wish.and you be the first to do it to me...and guess what....

What ?

She moved closer to me and suddenly grabbed my shirt, dragging my body to hers and gave me a delicious kiss...

' if u whip me well and tiggle me, i could add more cash and maybe....

She grabbed my cock and fondled it.....

... Maybe you could just get to penetrate smiley

i was almost lost in the sensation but i managed to push her off and made for the door....

' i have your contact... I contact u soon when am through with my business meeting and oh....

Fill your bowels too cos when you come back, i will like you to shit on me...

Jesus is lord....

Nyanma sad

immediately i heard that, i wanted to hear no more... I left and rushed down to the reception where i ignored the greetings of the female receptionist who probably wanted me to give her tip...

Goofbye sir, goodbye sir...

I no even answer am as i raced outside the hotel and quickly placed the money in my small hand bag...

I called an okada and home straight...

Eni ori yo, o di le
ori mi o . give class captain a cold beer
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Roon9(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dude wtf? 100k and u acting up. Pls give me d address cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by MadCow1: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Ku ku ku ku ku ku (drum rolls )

Food no dey.... Broda eh water no dey sad

and our country no good oo, everyday for thief, one day for owner oo

rich man wey steal money , omo dem no see their face for crime ......

poor man wey steal maggi. Omo dey go show him face for........

Mr president...... sad

This African china (where the guy dey naw sef sad) song best describe the kind situation wey i find myself for this economy....

This life of garri and rice everyday don tire me... No food, no clothe, no nothing, only me ,dija boobs and my vaseline to comfort my in this echoes of hard times and nonsense change sad

Sometimes i do wake up from sleep that i am sleeping in the middle of the night, naked and sob bitterly about my condition as it pain me from the heart and i do reason , hope witches in my village are not fanning themselves with my picture..

Nothing wey i no do to meet up... I play bet , play bet, collect bet numbers from mad man, play aja nsare e no work .... Na one ., one game go dey spoil slip

I try yahoo yahoo, my laptop first spoil, maga no gree pay... Oyinbo go dey post me say next week i will pay... Even indian wey i try scope dey yarn

Dont worry mr presidential aide, we would buy yi the oil reserve., u are gotta to be ri very very patienti with us ' sad

I do menial works and the rest.... All seem fruitless..

I try music , producer chase me comot studio .... Football nko, sad

I buy goya oil, do anointing pray , fast , go night vigil. Na so so come and be teaching nursery two pupils job dem day offer me...

So when i saw that facebook post that fateful day, urging young and cute guys who are looking forward to lubricate the engine of sugar mummies with a renumeration of 100k and above, i no need any T b joshua or even bother to give it a second thought before making the move

..shior...

Ase na move when go turn my life around i go make...

No be you be class Captain that year for Yala wey jump fence for night?

So you sef don reach here.. grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by daclint(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Guy u funny die

Carry grinded pepper next time you're going , that kin bdsn abi wetin u call am go last her for eternity

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
class captain i love ur stories. you are a good comic writer,a very gifted one i must say....thanks alot for this piece.it was really hilarious nd i am following ur story,waiting for more update
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Emeka71(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Rashe:
I beg wetin be d title of dis film?
This is super-story.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by CLIQBOY(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why do bad things keep happening to good people like classCaptain ?
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by timilehin007(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wetin patiently for the subsequent episodes
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ipreach: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jarizod:
who be segun grin

Segun is a name of a place, animal or thing.

You can still confirm from Google

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
ipreach:

Segun is a name of a place, animal or thing.

You can still confirm from Google
gbeborun..na u I quote angry
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Baba abeg give her my number since you no wan involve,this is a public announcement too for any woman when want my services,send me a DM and i will respond pronto.

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ipreach: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
this is getting MORE interesting

Check my SIGNATURES

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by yjgm(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
The semi final is gonna be epic. The final, unhealthy
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by zinachidi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have a hunch the 100k would be fake currency or counterfeit.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by mradjoy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain come n update this thing na.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Episode semi FINAl and final in a bit..
u will be shocked...

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ipreach: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
classcaptain Wetin come happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips / The 20 Target (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.