Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall (70915 Views)

Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by fkj950ax(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2016
Poorboy:
Where will this Abokiner get crude oil and refine in it's Lagos Refinery hope not the Niger Delta Oil?

Dude, seriously.

Why can't NigerDelta people build a refinery, or 20 refineries and refine also.

Crude is sold same price among OPEC nations. If Niger Delta (actually Nigeria Brent Crude) isn't available, he'd buy from neighbouring Sao Tome or Ghana.

And sell refined products to Niger Delta people.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by kay29000(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2016
8686:
Wealthy people are usually conservative. The rich live like they're poor, the poor on the other hand lives like a rich man hence hustling backwards.

Rich people don't live like they are poor o! Do you know what poor means.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
See how simple dangote is looking... If it's this yahoo boys.. When they hammer #2000 dollars... They wee wear 2gold chains five writs bands and 15 rings..
not like ronaldo with pride who push a fan who want to take a selfie.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
See how simple dangote is looking... If it's this yahoo boys.. When they hammer #2000 dollars... They wee wear 2gold chains five writs bands and 15 rings..
not like ronaldo with pride who push a fan who want to take a selfie with him
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by flokii: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Simple and classy yet wealthy..

Attributes of great men.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by obua: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2016
Crudeoil can be bought anywhere. Its an international commodity. The refinery is not even upto 1kilometer from a deep sea. Anywhere he is buying , he is going to pay! And when you are to buy petrol , you are going to pay also, so stop being stupid and myopic
Poorboy:
Where will this Abokiner get crude oil and refine in it's Lagos Refinery hope not the Niger Delta Oil?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by iamrealdeji(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
Stop wearing heels,big earings,Brazilian hair,tight jeans because Folorunsho Alakija wears a simple gown. Nigerians with attaching success with wealth. Why not talk about how people should emulate inventors? Why must it be money money money? It's very obvious you worship money,money is your God

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Poorboy: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2016
obua:
Crudeoil can be bought anywhere. Its an international commodity. The refinery is not even upto 1kilometer from a deep sea. Anywhere he is buying , he is going to pay! And when you are to buy petrol , you are going to pay also, so stop being stupid and myopic
just asking i hope he buys crude oil from Angola
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by ayindejimmy(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2016
Sheggy13:

Please when in this world has Donald Trump being the richest or is it another planet you're referring to? State the year please. Thank you.

danthamccoy:

LOL. No. Trump has never been the richest man in the world. Not even close.

AntiWailer:

evy1 post=48040989:
Richest man in the world in what year?
Sorry, my bad. I tot I used to read something like that when I was pretty young.

He was NEVER the richest man in the world at any time.

He wan steal am ?

Mention the year the Internet does not lie.

He never made top 10 self.

Sorry, my bad.
Thought I read something like that years ago
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2016
donbrowser:

I blame MTN for giving you 10MB to show that the witches in your village haven't stopped frying chin-chin on your head since your childhood.

grin
you get bad mouth oooo.
take am easy na
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by srrrr(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2016
donbrowser:

I blame MTN for giving you 10MB to show that the witches in your village haven't stopped frying chin-chin on your head since your childhood.
Lol, I'm not even using MTN. I'm using glo 2,500 for 10gb. Which one are u using?.... FREE BASICS
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by demanzuma(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2016
a very simple man.no police or army uniform hanging around cos he own no one. if Na ordinary governors, dey no go even allow basketmouth get close not to talk more of snapping wit him.jesss
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2016
srrrr:

Lol, I'm not even using MTN. I'm using glo 2,500 for 10gb. Which one are u using?.... FREE BASICS

grin
Srr 2-1 donbrowser
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by donbrowser(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2016
ikechukwuapeh:

grin
you get bad mouth oooo.
take am easy na
What i said wasn't insultive in anyway just an observation based on the person Dangote posed with. Anyways...

July 30, 7:53pm
srrrr:

The mail is not the one sucking the MB, but the news. There is a news section in the app that drains the data. Merely opening it in 5 seconds and 10mb is gone or even more. The worst is that it also drain in background. I use yahoo weather app but yahoo mail app is a no for me

Another place where he was crying over 10MB

July 30, 10:56am
srrrr:

Yahoo mail app drains MB like maaaaaad

He was giving lecture on how to buy 10gb on glo here
Airtel 1000 for 3gb on BB Thread
July 26 11:04pm

srrrr:
change ur APN to blackberry.net
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Cool
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2016
Dangote looks so humble. Even his smile is humble.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by srrrr(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2016
donbrowser:

What i said wasn't insultive in anyway just an observation based on the person Dangote posed with. Anyways...

July 30, 7:53pm

Another place where he was crying over 10MB

July 30, 10:56am

He was giving lecture on how to buy 10gb on glo here
Airtel 1000 for 3gb on BB Thread
July 26 11:04pm

Let's be sincere cus 2day is sunday, Didn't I said the truth. His money is taller u and ur family combined. He can buy in less than a minute.
U and argument are like
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by srrrr(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by franklynsunny(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2016
As we dey hustle to snap wit celebrity...na so celebrity dey hustle to snap wit dangote? O baba God...pls pick up ma call o...d type u gave to Dangote fast? grin[url][/url]
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by donbrowser(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2016
srrrr:

Let's be sincere cus 2day is sunday, Didn't I said the truth. His money is taller u and ur family combined. He can buy in less than a minute.
U and argument are like
Yes u are ryt and it is obvious your dad gave your mum to Dangote to have her for one night just to afford your latest N25000 phone. Do you want proof again?

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by srrrr(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2016
donbrowser:

Yes u are ryt and it is obvious your dad gave your mum to Dangote to have her for one night just to afford your latest N25000 phone. Do you want proof again?

Omo ale jati jati
ha ha ha ha.....
U are just satisfying ur ego, U only have mouth in social media.
I deal on phones and if u want any advice on the latest phones ( I know from ur comments that u can't afford qualcomm snapdragon phones " that's if u know what that means in the first place), U can just send me an e-mail.
Well Mr Browser I'm receiving a good sermon and I have better things 2 attend to.
NB: Don't disturb me again
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by jesusjewel1(f): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2016
amzee:
I bumped into Mike Adenuga too last week at Yankura market when he came to get some foodstuffs.
I would have upload the pix but it happened in my dream.

Awwwwwn....
Dream big....
May your expectations never be cut short...
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by STILESGANG: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
shiki:
How I wish Dangote Wade fully in to politics and rule this country one day
You don't know what you are saying,you want to give the richest man in the country,the most powerful position in the country.Where are the checks and balances.
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:

Its like you associate with em
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by shiki(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
STILESGANG:
You don't know what you are saying,you want to give the richest man in the country,the most powerful position in the country.Where are the checks and balances.

There's still check and balance in Dangote group of companies.

Remember it's a group of companies
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Donpeterem: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
donbrowser:
Dangote short small oh
u wey tall...how much u get
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by sunch(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Must this nonsense be on the frontpage when topic below is begging to be there. NONSENSE!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3256565/open-letter-edo-state-pdp
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Swazzkid(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
dats even small
u will see dem wearing shoes worth d amount of building 2 fully equipped Estates

#nice one basketmouth
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by donbrowser(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Donpeterem:
u wey tall...how much u get
I am very poor like a church rat. I even borrowed phone to access Nairaland. Satisfied?
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Ladycloud(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Swazzkid:

dats even small
u will see dem wearing shoes worth d amount of building 2 fully equipped Estates

#nice one basketmouth
lol... Yea right.. Rich people don't make noise..
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by Swazzkid(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol... Yea right.. Rich people don't make noise..
yea dey don't

you can see a rich man with Nokia touch not dat he can't buy iPhone 6 but simplicity.. whereas you see other hustler with iPhone 6plus yet dey still owe dere landlord 6 months rent n hardly feeds..

#simplicityisdrootofsuccess
Re: Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall by rev2214(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
When comedy meets wealth
That's jolly jolly and merry merry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.