Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) (60084 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by obinna2nv(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Some die, and you'll be discovering loots upandan and now this? Great woman. Rest on, your legacies lives on.

3 Likes

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Icecomrade: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Life
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by miki1(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:
Its a Good achievement here on earth, the Question is, Will she get same awards from her Creator You might be very influential, but are u recognized by God.... Repent because Heaven is real likewise HELL.
my dear brother you see as a fellow christian you must understand not to be over board. Give credit where it is needed! She lived a good life and hopefully she will get more in heaven! So just chill

7 Likes

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by menxer: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Awards and titles, the of opium of Nigerians. grin

They better call Guinness Book of Records to do the needful.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by menxer: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2016
miki1:
my dear brother you see as a fellow christian you must understand not to be over board. Give credit where it is needed! She lived a good life and hopefully she will get more in heaven! So just chill

Who are you to judge that she lived a good life?

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by royalfamily(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2016

Life n it's vanity despite all the merited award .......I wanna go to skool n become a doctor, lawyer , Pilot ,An Engineer all ihappen cos we still breathing n wen we leave the world we leave all the degree n merited award behind. .....never cheeerish any luxury cos everything come n go even the life that u 've is borrowed so u don't promise tomorrow... .... Let's just learn how to cherish every passing moment And what matter most is where we 're spending the eternal life. ..

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by bot101(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2016
menxer:

Who are you to judge that she lived a bad life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by muller101(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2016
Konkoshia:
This woman is an icon.
was.

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:
Its a Good achievement here on earth, the Question is, Will she get same awards from her Creator You might be very influential, but are u recognized by God.... Repent because Heaven is real likewise HELL.
uhmmmm nice talk bro
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Babsjad(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:

Nice talk. All the awards are as useless as my wee & poo now.Prof. has really tried her best before men,before God nko??

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by nickxtra(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2016
She is a legend, no doubt.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Shabib(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Great woman, i think.
Dunno if she's suspicious.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by menxer: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2016
bot101:

Who are you to judge that she lived a bad life?

Hahahahaha

Where/when was that?

There is no doubt about late Dora being an achiever while on earth, all the awards ends here.

My question insinuated there is no award in the pile that guaranteed her anything in heaven.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by CharlieMaria(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2016
Engrpj:
Quit hating. How can you achieve heaven without good work? Faith without work is dead.

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by christinie(f): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2016
Rest in Peace Mama Nigeria.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by willibounce1(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2016
That's one very good Igbo woman. I hope th ipod yoots learn from her. Work hard an stop Protesting and doing ash.awo up and down.

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Kiddominant(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
As she took her last breath, her spirit was ascending to receive judgement, then she looked down and saw all the awards she had packed in boxes, then she realised that truly all is vanity upon vanity, she went home with nothing.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by chumaster(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
menxer:

and who are you to judge that she didn't live a good life? Smh
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by chrisunak: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Icecomrade:
The difference between seasoned intellectuals and secondary school students.
When you engage them in governance the results are usually different.
That's the difference between the likes of Dora and Kemi Adeosun.
The reasons we can't move forward.
Comparing Comparing Kemi with great Dora is like comparing Death n Sleep

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Btruth: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
kiddoiLL:
good name has always been greater than golds
I wonder if the likes of Saraki, Tinubu, David Mark, Jonathan and others will learn from this humble lady. Imagine, Obasanjo that picked her too is a mess.

Continue resting in the bosom of the Lord Madam Dora. You posses all the potential to become our first lady president.

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by chumaster(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2016
Babsjad:

Nice talk. All the awards are as useless as my wee & poo now.Prof. has really tried her best before men,before God nko??
she was a human and we are humans who she lived with, and we were impressed by her. Now that she is no longer with us, it does not concern me or you where she is. It's left for God and she alone. Appreciate her good works on earth biko and stop judging her after life.!!! You are not God Mr.

2 Likes

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by mickool(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2016
God! Over 90+ awards for one person? God help me to make it in life and be blessing and honour to others. Even if na one award for excellence. Madam Dora R.I.P
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by fred06: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2016
This is a person to emulate...A good name is everything... shine on even at death...my mentor..
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2016
hopeforcharles:
All I can say is wow shocked shocked shocked She was a truely great woman. I wish and pray I get a smart wife like her
Oh my brother,i bin think say na only me dey reason this matter too o...........
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by mu2sa2: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2016
tukdi:
undecided Na now una open d box abi? Hmmmmmmm!
Death of a loved one is a terrible thing. Somebody who also lost his wife told me that he had not opened her room to do anything there out of grief - and that was several months after her death. So don't doubt this report.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by VISTIN(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Igbo women working for the overall interest of Nigeria.

Some others working to be richest women in Africa.

Whatever you do in life, make sure you're touching lives.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by MrTour: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Bros, when you see a smart wife pls contact me as well so I will know if she has a smart sister for myself.

Girls of nowadays are smart at the wrong places, one of them recently told me "don't you know I'm a wife material", I asked myself which kind wahala be this one. Because she get punany she thinks its enough for most wise men undecided

hopeforcharles:
All I can say is wow shocked shocked shocked
She was a truely great woman.
I wish and pray I get a smart wife like her
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
My mentor!

Still finding it difficult to believe this great woman is actually gone!

May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.
Do u know the differences BTW a mentor and a role model??
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by Emirate001(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2016
R I P Dr Dora.............. extra 110 awards hmmmmm dis story ehh hmmm
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by jameso88(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Dora Akunyili was realy a great woman.
Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by EzeNri(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2016
willibounce1:
That's one very good Igbo woman. I hope th ipod yoots learn from her. Work hard an stop Protesting and doing ash.awo up and down.
A zinco just reported to duty, dragging IPOB into their madness and #Biafraphobia

#pathetic

1 Like

Re: Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) by justflow1(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmm rest in peace madam Dora Akunyili, the Mayhem you caused in Onitsha market then........ (Hmmm mouth alone cannot express it), you contributed your quota in curbing fake and substandard drugs in Nigeria, You are a true legend, I duff my hat ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.