Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

WIFE! A Good Thing? (men Only) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WIFE! A Good Thing? (men Only) (648 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIFE! A Good Thing? (men Only) by ephemm(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Most men who are not married will never agree with this until they end up with a wife. In most cases a wife becomes your 'enemy' who you don't have a choice but to sleep with. REALITY! Don't be scared, keep calm and read what some great men have to say about their wives:

If a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. 
~By Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. 
~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. 
~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them. 
~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want? 
~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. 
~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. Well, we take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays." 
~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." 
~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."‎
‎~By Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t. The third gave me more children!"
~By Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming 
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it, 
2. Whenever you're right, don't prove it. 
~By Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. 
~By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met... [no more happiness but drama]
~By Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS wrong. ‎
~By Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where you sleep with your enemy. 
~By Tommy Lee

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive." 
~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first?”
Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!” 
~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes some serious stress! 
~By Jay Leno

"The reason why wives live longer is because they don't have a Wife"
~By Brandon Breeze.

Nothing much to add, if you refuse to listen to that admonition; better to be single than to be married, and you go ahead to get married, you have to carry the cross, no matter how heavy. #RealLife
Re: WIFE! A Good Thing? (men Only) by HARDDON: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2016
This is total BS

To the west , marriage is nothing but a contract!
They contract out as if they r contracting on and their laws and morals supports it.

If u want real quote about true marriages, go to the right source! Quote Africans , quote great Nigerian, quote people that had had the balls n patience to understand each other n blended like bread and butter not these ones that testosterone excited them and went into marriage without proper prayer n direction from God.
The best way to operate a gadget, is to refer to the manufacturers manual

And hey, don't insult God that instituted this beautiful Union .

Marriage is a beautiful n profiting bond.

For it is written , he that findeth a WIFE findeth a gud thing n obtaineth favour of the Lord

2) 1 shall chase a thousand while 2 chase 10 thousand .

Beats mathematical manipulations n all logical computations

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Take Care Of The Mother And The Newly Born Baby / An Open Letter To Nigerian Parents / Why Women Need Marriage Certificate –registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.