Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Earn Fast Cash With Direct Bank Saver (D.B.S) With N5,500 Only - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Earn Fast Cash With Direct Bank Saver (D.B.S) With N5,500 Only (1076 Views)

Crippled Man "Big Dreams" Makes Shoes In Benue To Earn A Living (Photos) / CCTV And Wireless For Just N5,500 / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Fast Cash With Direct Bank Saver (D.B.S) With N5,500 Only by seto94: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Hello guys, today I'm going to be sharing with you a full tutorial on how to earn money quite easily for every person you refer.

Now I'm not gonna waste much of your time by typing long note on the history of D.B.S and whatnot. I'll quickly give you a summary though.

Direct Bank Savers is an marketing scheme (like Helping Hands International, Meridians Life Support, etc) where you get rewarded for the number of people you have referred. BUT unlike them, Direct Bank Saver pays you instantly for each person you refer!

What does this mean??
Quite simply that you start earning immediately you get an account. No stages, no waiting.

So, how does it really work?

Simple!
1) You start off by creating an account with N5,500 only
2) You earn an instant N4,000 for every person you refer

A simple math tells you that you're getting back your money after just referring 2 people shocked ...and it gets even better (will be revealed later)

Story don finish oh. Now I shall take you through the complete procedure to start up your own account and make money within 24 hours grin

PS: Those who are familiar with other marketing schemes and know people who are eager to make money will reap plenty of gains from this as well
Re: How To Earn Fast Cash With Direct Bank Saver (D.B.S) With N5,500 Only by daewoorazer(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2016
People who dont undstnd pascal's triangle wil fall 4 all ds multilevl marketin shyt.....stop being lazy and learn a skill!

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Fast Cash With Direct Bank Saver (D.B.S) With N5,500 Only by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2016
How much u don earn nw?

(1) (Reply)

Kick Start Your Career In Software Development In 10 Weeks / About P-swag / Top 8 In-demand Cybersecurity Jobs In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.