Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) (91075 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Calabar (Photos) / 3 Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Kano State (Photos) / Two Ghanaian Sisters Marry On The Same Day [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hw nice ... congratz Drs
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Respect55(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
See the fourth man for the 3rd pic like Kabiru Sokoto. (The husband to the lady on red hijab)
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Alhaji bade, d smartest Alhaji I've ever seen. BTW is Dat major marring 4 the first time?
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Happy married life to you all. You will be fruitful in happiness, peace, joy, love in good health.
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Happy married life to them.. I would like to know the age difference between them.
My guy, the age difference is long..... it is like father and daughter
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by EncephalonPikin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Flashh:

I hope you understand the context of my post.
We are saying the same thing, only you trying to attributes their success and achievements to modesty.
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
which school did they graduate from as medical doctors?
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by glossy6(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
IamQuins:

So true,that's why I need 3daughters and just one son. Not coz of this sought of thin tho buh I jst love the gal child.

I am already blessed with 4 dazzling daughters with a son. They are my pride any day, anytime. The two elder ones are already more than 5ft 6" at 13 & 15 years. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by pweeryambre: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
They are cool but they look like second and third wives though, if that happens a lot around here in east then a lot of ladies would have easily been married...
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
From ilorin via sokoto down to maiduguri ,na their culture be that .
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Yehman(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Millz404:
G
G for goat
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Ganma(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
All these are done only by the grace of the almighty God. To God be the GLORY. I proclaim that this joyful ceremoney shall be nest in my family. Congrat my 4 sis...
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by agadaone1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
I hope they don't get divoiced the same day... Cus marriage is no nolywood were u seek public attention...
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by profmallory(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one the father would be very happy, no extra expenses for wedding again after this one, make all of them waka go their husband house all at once.
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Mushyhills(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chei... See that military man?

I respect you sir...

Happy marriage life...

Those days you drilled me, I won't forget

Congrats Major Hassan, my able A.O smiley
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
IamQuins:
The rich and educated Northerners will keep on flourishing and deceiving the gullible poor fools.

Why didn't they get married by 13 according to the muslim or Quranic law.

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when
she was six, and had sexual intercourse with
her while she still remained pre-pubescent
at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has
been recorded many times in Sahih ahadith.

Why must you advertise your ignorance on the front pages of ignorance and stupidity?

Pls show me where it was ordained in the Holy Quran that Muslims must marry at the age of 13yrs.

However, I do know that according to historians Mary ,the mother of Jesus, was betrothed to Joseph, an old man in his 90s when she was about the age of 13yrs
I also do know that the age of sexaul consent at the Vatican, the HQ of Christianity, is also only 13yrs till today.
It is therefore possible that the above nos. i.e. 13yrs may have been confusing and playing on your mind when you make that silly ignorant remark concerning Muslims.
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Flashh: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
nkemdi89:

We are saying the same thing, only you trying to attributes their success and achievements to modesty.
Okay madam!
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by ArcIbrahim38(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Ugly brides ugly grooms undecided

u must be kidding
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Flashh: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
titiakins:
uncovered rags

Some of those people have better husbands than these ones

Just cos the look cool in pictures doesn't make them good husbands
I knew. But let's wish them well.
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by addey44: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Happy married life to them.. I would like to know the age difference between them.
They didn't necessarily all come from the same mother. Age difference shouldn't come in here.
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
God bless the parent

God bless their Union....
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by YOLO1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Helkayklassic:
One of them go don enter menopause
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by carinmom(f): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
IamQuins:

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when
she was six, and had sexual intercourse with
her while she still remained pre-pubescent
at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has
been recorded many times in Sahih ahadith.

Pls tell me your granny's age when she got married?
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Congrats to them
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by kinglekan: 12:50am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Which thread wud tat be? grin

Here grin grin
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Here grin grin

Hahahahaha.. The OP juz vanished in the midst of chaos..

Surely tat was juz his alt moniker.. grin
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by kinglekan: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha.. The OP juz vanished in the midst of chaos..

Surely tat was juz his alt moniker.. grin

Most definitely his alternate.. I honestly don't know what they stand to gain by being so silly.

How are you doing tho? cheesy cheesy

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Most definitely his alternate.. I honestly don't know what they stand to gain by being so silly.

How are you doing tho? cheesy cheesy

I am great... And how are u? grin

U are always happy.. I like tat attitude tongue

1 Like

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by kinglekan: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I am great... And how are u? grin

U are always happy.. I like tat attitude tongue

I am well and good oo.. Just rolling from side to side on my bed grin grin

Life is too short to be unhappy ooo... cheesy cheesy Are you at work?

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2016
kinglekan:

I am well and good oo.. Just rolling from side to side on my bed grin grin

Life is too short to be unhappy ooo... cheesy cheesy Are you at work?

Not yet... But soon be leaving for work grin
Juz had my shower then I'll dress up wink

I hate Monday angry the most hectic day of the wk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother / Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.