Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) (91088 Views)

Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Calabar (Photos) / 3 Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Kano State (Photos) / Two Ghanaian Sisters Marry On The Same Day [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by kinglekan: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Not yet... But soon be leaving for work grin
Juz had my shower then I'll dress up wink

I hate Monday angry the most hectic day of the wk...

Hehehehe...Yeah Monday's are always like that cheesy cheesy

Hope you haven't forgotten our gist tho? guess you would be telling me later today smiley

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 01, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehehe...Yeah Monday's are always like that cheesy cheesy

Hope you haven't forgotten our gist tho? guess you would be telling me later today smiley

grin which one King ?
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by kinglekan: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin which one King ?

The one you were about telling me b4 you had to attend to a client. smiley

Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 01, 2016
kinglekan:

The one you were about telling me b4 you had to attend to a client. smiley

grin oohh yeah I remember it now... tongue
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 3:05am On Aug 01, 2016
youngaz:
Eleyi gidi gan ooocheesycheesy ...wen dem no b quadrupletsgrin

Northerners and mass wedding!!
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2016
IamQuins:
The rich and educated Northerners will keep on flourishing and deceiving the gullible poor fools.

Why didn't they get married by 13 according to the muslim or Quranic law.

Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when
she was six, and had sexual intercourse with
her while she still remained pre-pubescent
at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has
been recorded many times in Sahih ahadith.
Christians will alws continue to masturbate like slaves over anytin Islam! Go to to a thread that has to do with Christians and u will never see a single muslim comment. That's thhe diff betw slave mentality and a freeborn.
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
IamQuins:
The rich and educated Northerners will keep on flourishing and deceiving the gullible poor fools.

at the age of nine lunar years. This fact has
weak thought
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2016
That's someway harsh traditional or religion at dat old age in time?
I pity d gal den at dat age

I hope I ve nt jus put fire on some people's head....thats so cruel...oya..fire bomb d head instead? Jus imagine ur daugther at 6yr n u r plannin to fix her in primary 1 n some1 come say e won marry am...n u jus got a gud double barrel shotgun loaded bside u while u r wearin her her uniform wit no sign of maturity on her body...abeg neighbours wetin go happen next.....

IamQuins:

at the age of nine lunar years
[i][/i][b][/b]. This fact has
Re: Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2016
Gaborone:

Do they owe you a duty to marry poor men?

And I thought guys who peddle poverty say they wouldn't want to marry a woman richer than them?

What gives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother / Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.