Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her (5319 Views)

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / If your girl only calls you boo or baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Itohan123(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2009
Is it just d dik talking or she forreal?
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by frijos(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2009
Itohan123:

Is it just d dik talking or she forreal?

lol, Itohan it's either way. i've come to understand that for some girls during sex is the best time to express how they truly feel about their man and for others (mostly) it's the di.ck. Note: a good di.ck can make a girl confess. lol good ?
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Itohan123(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
so it's a win situation anyhow?
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by frijos(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2009
yeah somethin like that, now tell me who's this girl, u? just curious
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Itohan123(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2009
frijos:

yeah somethin like that, now tell me who's this girl, u? just curious

yes I'm a girl and I'm in love with you marry me

no i'm a dude
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by frijos(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
lol guy! u dey crase o. bad guy, so na ur babe dey always hola she love u when u dey so her? grin
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Itohan123(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
frijos:

lol guy! u dey crase o. bad guy, so na your babe dey always hola she love u when u dey so her? grin
she moans I LOVE U BABY when im doing her but i wonder is this just a trick to make u cum faster so they can sleep?
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by frijos(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
lol guy u bad + u funny too. no i think she truly cares for u. and ur doing a great job. it depends, if she always say it then ur doing a great job nailing her tight and right so kip it up. cool
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by layzie: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
she moans I LOVE U BABY when im doing her but i wonder is this just a trick to make u cum faster so they can sleep?
Funny, neva tot of dat
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by CrazyMan(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2009
It means she doesn’t love you; I don’t see why a girl would only express her love for you during sex. That shows that after the love making, she feels nothing for you.

I won’t call that love.
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by mikesleek(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
I'm cracked.
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by mex004(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
Its better 4 a Girl to Say She Loves You When You Are Doing Her than to start calling other guys name
grin
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by denny4ril: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
very funny guy. romance overrules doing or no doing. that is my verdict. period!
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by mex004(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
opinion right
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
what a stupid question undecided
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by yme1(f): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
frijos:

lol, Itohan it's either way. i've come to understand that for some girls during sex is the best time to express how they truly feel about their man and for others (mostly) it's the di.ck. Note: a good di.ck can make a girl confess. lol good ?
wrong quote baby girl
when the dick is in you say all kind of gibberish
expressing how a girl truly feels with in is out of the picture
but one only express how the dick makes you feel grin
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by german007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
Itohan.

with regards to the kind of threads u post,
I really cant comprehend what kind of active imagination u have, lol,

nah questions wey get k-leg u dey always ask, lol
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by yme1(f): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
german007:

Itohan.

with regards to the kind of threads u post,
I really cant comprehend what kind of active imagination u have, lol,

nah questions wey get k-leg u dey always ask, lol

true talk
some of his questions are kind of off point tongue grin
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Amigoz(f): 3:57am On Sep 20, 2009
@op

at least she loves u 4 somefink cheesy cheesy

@aunti mi

You didnt tell me u were moving wink kissmiss ya
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by amebono1: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2009
frijos:

false, during the activity both parties can promise and say anything cos they are at the peak of climax, after the whole thingy what else? nothing

Even a man can promise his babe one lamborghini ride whilst having sex, ask him 10 mins after, he does not remember anything

I LOVE YOU, should be said all the time to appreciate your partner, it shouldnt be said during sex alone, if a man tells me he loves me only when we are having sex, then it's obvious its the body that's keeping him
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Akinagirl(f): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2009
true talk.
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by chids(f): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2009
It nature,we all say different things when making love.
I think its the best time when one can express how she feels as you will be doing it mentally and physically.
The best part is enjoying the moment
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2009
Itohan123:

Yeah very true grin

Like of one ma friend told me: The girl was shouting Mayowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mayowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, ouch! cheesy my mummy is calling me , grin and the guy was like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gboga!! The Sperm Burst comot hahaha grin
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2009
faakay:

Yeah very true  grin

Like of one ma friend told me: The girl was shouting Mayowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Mayowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmm,  hmmmmmmmm, ouch!  cheesy my mummy is calling me ,   grin and the guy was like yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gboga!! The Sperm Burst comot hahaha  grin
LMAO! LWKMD!!  cheesy grin #
I swear I have seen girls that actually speak in tongues during sex. . . They must have been in cloud 999! Damn. . . Ladies una dey enjoy o!
Re: If A Girl Only Says She Loves You When You Are Doing Her by chidyke77(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2009
D pleasure cn make her or u say anything. Even a prostitute cn say such or d madam who's having a sex rump wt d mallam(gateman) cn equaly say such to d mallam and it does'nt mean dat she loves d mallam beta dan d oga,bt d stuf d mallam has may b beta dan oga own.
So forget abt wateva names or sweet words dat comes out of lovers mouth during d peak of d act,its d ectasy of d act dats driving dem crazy.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You / 15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.