Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. (6955 Views)

Boko Haram Uses Special Roofs To Evade Air Bombardment —Army / Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
KwaraRat:

Lolz.

For every useless post you make here ascribing Igbo as my heritage , just know that the good men of the Nigeria army with help form the fly boys in the Air force has rid the planet of one dead Yoruba.

Sh1t is happening in Lagos and Ogun with Hausa/Fulani soldeirs cutting your people down just like they did with their street urchins in Mile 12 and all you can do is mention Igbos?

Wetin concern Igbos?

[/s]

Buhahahaha. Bishopmagic is pained. Since they are cutting them down, whats your own. Why do you want to kill yourself over nothing. You started a thread with your APCtrash handle and now using another one to post trash. Dont you have shame?

7 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
KwaraRat:

The war you wanted in the Niger Delta is now afflicting you.

grin grin grin

Bishopmagic is crying. Why are you crying over nothing, freeborn Iboes are laughing you right now.

6 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by goonsmi: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thewrath:

Secondly the misguided SW youths keep calling the igbos into what does not concern them

Is it the SW youths that are dragging you and your unfortunate iPod brothers into the issue or your likes and the op are the the one putting your mouth in what is non of your concern

Yorubas don't reason from their anus like your people . We understand there is a problem around that axis and we did what a law abiding citizens is expected by getting the authorities involved instead of resulting to self-help by risking the lives of our future generations in the name of chest beating and forming boss.

So far so good none of the good people residing in that axis complained of harassment talk less of murder or attempted murder on their families and friends so I wonder why the ipod yooths in faraway landlocked region are now the one crying of pogrom while the real residents of the affected areas are cheering the military men for their professionalism in dealing with the criminals.

We the Yoruba youths endorse the activities of the security operatives against those criminals and the Biafras should shift their wailings elsewhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by ba7man(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha. Bishopmagic is pained. Since they are cutting them down, whats your own. Why do you want to kill yourself over nothing. You started a thread with your APCtrash handle and now using another one to post trash. Dont you have shame?
They put their hope and trust in the Millitants.

They'll say anything to console themselves right now. undecided

3 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by ba7man(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
KwaraRat:

Lolz.

And with every shell at least 20 Yorubas die.

When will you people pause and think.

The NDA has ravaged the oil industry forcing mass cuts in production and other militant groups are springing up but Buhari dares not send his goons to the Delta.

So what exactly is in Arepo? gas pipelines from Warri refinery .

The scale of the operation shows that the Hausa Fulani army wants to force relocate Yorubas off their land in order to start drilling.

And here you are shouting IPOB and Ijaw militants.

Yoruba receive sense!
Arepo residents are on Nairaland so they'll report it when they're being killed.

You live 20,000km away so how can you be reporting what you don't know?

Anyways, feel free to console yourself with lies.

6 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
KwaraRat:

Lolz.

And with every shell at least 20 Yorubas die.

When will you people pause and think.

The NDA has ravaged the oil industry forcing mass cuts in production and other militant groups are springing up but Buhari dares not send his goons to the Delta.

So what exactly is in Arepo? gas pipelines from Warri refinery .

The scale of the operation shows that the Hausa Fulani army wants to force relocate Yorubas off their land in order to start drilling.

And here you are shouting IPOB and Ijaw militants.

Yoruba receive sense!
[/s]

Pained bishopmagic, leave them alone and stop crying. You are even ashamed of your own tribe and alwaya claiming ND. Na so sad beast worst. Lmaoo

6 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by ipobslayer: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
KwaraRat:

You have 10yrs (give or take a year or two) before you will realize what is going on in Arepo.

Slavery no be one day journey. A man must truly want to be and remain a slave .

Have you heard that these Afonjas are going to defend their land?

https://www.nairaland.com/3259535/opc-give-protective-service-ijegun

1 Like

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by ba7man(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

You get it. They are really pained and cant stop creating meaningleas thread. One Onatisi is even crying after rejoicing over the activities of the militants few weeks ago. Iboes and bad belle.
Watch How they've increased the use of these emoticons... ( grin, cheesy ) and "Lolz" in their posts to mask their pain at the bombardment of their beloved millitants.

They're even reporting on behalf of Arepo residents now from their holes in Aba and Onitsha.

5 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by KwaraRat: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
ba7man:
Arepo residents are on Nairaland so they'll report it when they're being killed.

You live 20,000km away so how can you be reporting what you don't know?

Anyways, feel free to console yourself with lies.

At least I am happy that at least even of it is just 100 Yorubas were killed today.

You seem not to get it.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about Arepo people.

No my friend I am rather delighted that the Nigerian army has been sent to take out Yoruba trash.

Isn't this what you wanted Buhari to do in the Niger Delta?

2 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by NwabekeyiSimeon: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
ba7man:
Watch How they've increased the use of these emoticons... ( grin, cheesy ) and "Lolz" in their posts to mask their pain at the bombardment of their beloved millitants.

They're even reporting on behalf of Arepo residents now from their holes in Aba and Onitsha.

Buhahahaha. I swear you get the tactics. Arepo people had been calling on the Army for long and they aint complaining but the samsung flatron people are the one crying more than the bereaved.

Imagine radiobiafra posting trash about genocide. Whats there own nah. Lmaooo

7 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by tunderay(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
OP, I don't understand why you are giving yourself headache over SW matter, who is complaining here? If a yoruba man is a millitant, let the millitary deal with him. Or do you think we will bother if a millitant is killed? Since this does not have anything to do with you, there is no need for you asking of pictures, as of last count the members of my family were complete, because none of us is a millitant neither are we terrorist.

6 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by mrmetoo1: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
When militants were blowing up pipelines you guys were celebrating. When the news broke that militants were attacking communities close to LASU, some of you tried to justify it. Now they're killing them, the likes of Op are complaining. I'm Yoruba, born and bred in Lagos and from Ogun state. Those are the two states being affected right now and I'm a 100% with the NA. In fact my complaint is why not sooner? The only reason, the NA hasn't dealt decisively with the avengers is because of the communities there and nothing more. They know once they start the raids, folks in those communities will start saying the army are attacking their people, that's the only reason for the hold up and not because they can't defeat them quickly. However for them to be bold enough, scratch that, stupid enough to think they can stage attacks here without any repercussion the way they do is in their lands is downright moronic. I like the fact they're not only killing them but they're leveling their camps as well. Make no mistake no militant group can defeat a federal government in a conventional war which is what the idiots wanted to turn it to by actually leaving their zone to attack communities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by ba7man(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
KwaraRat:

At least I am happy that at least even of it is just 100 Yorubas were killed today.

You seem not to get it.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about Arepo people.

No my friend I am rather delighted that the Nigerian army has been sent to take out Yoruba trash.

Isn't this what you wanted Buhari to do in the Niger Delta?
You don't give rats ass you say......... but you been running around opening a thread, posting up and down your delusions of people dying and Yorubas dying..... from your hole in Aba.

You seem pretty concerned for someone that claims not to be concerned...... I can see right through you.

You first love Millitants are currently being bombed to hell right now and the residents of Arepo are happy..... and also we the southwest indegenes.

So thank you..........for your disguised concern.

7 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by KwaraRat: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
ba7man:
You don't give rats ass you say......... but you been running around opening a thread, posting up and down your delusions of people dying and Yorubas dying..... from your hole in Aba.

You seem pretty concerned for someone that claims not to be concerned...... I can see right through you.

You first love Millitants are currently being bombed to hell right now and the residents of Arepo are happy..... and also we the southwest indegenes.

Yes. I have been spreading the good news that the enemies of the better south are seeing the war they wanted in the Niger Delta

Looooolz

1 Like

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by mrmetoo1: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
ba7man:

Hypocrites all of them! When we talk about development in Lagos state now, you'll see them creeping in like snakes talking about how is them that are responsible for all the good things in Lagos. Now we're talking about a little pain in the behind, they're throwing Lagos back to us. It's always been Yoruba land so we embrace it in war, peace, destruction and development. What these guys also don't realise is, those communities that they attacked are mostly inhabited by folks from the east. A couple of them were happily predicting how they'll attack Amuwo Odofin, not realizing that the area is at least 65% folks from the SE but we see you guys. Let no one come later when we're celebrating record breaking IGRs, commissioning light rails, medical centers, tourist attractions, launching ultra modern cities (eko Atlantic) and so on to say Lagos is a no man's land.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by ba7man(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Hypocrites all of them! When we talk about development in Lagos state now, you'll see them creeping in like snakes talking about how is them that are responsible for all the good things in Lagos. Now we're talking about a little pain in the behind, they're throwing Lagos back to us. It's always been Yoruba land so we embrace it in war, peace, destruction and development. What these guys also don't realise is, those communities that they attacked are mostly inhabited by folks from the east. A couple of them were happily predicting how they'll attack Amuwo Odofin, not realizing that the area is at least 65% folks from the SE but we see you guys. Let no one come later when we're celebrating record breaking IGRs, commissioning light rails, medical centers, tourist attractions, launching ultra modern cities (eko Atlantic) and so on to say Lagos is a no man's land.
Our progress kills them inside.

They hate us but sadly can't leave us because our land has the blessings that bring progress.

They hate the fact they have to live with us but they have no choice in order to survive.

4 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by goonsmi: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
KwaraRat:

Yoruba receive sense!

When will you foools have sense

What is their to drill in arepo if not the criminal militants and their collaborator's blood ??

You all said the news of all discovery in Lagos is a ruse and a fraud but now in effort to bail out your hero militants from the military bombs you are talking of oil drilling in Arepo .

Go borrow some sense jare.

2 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by plaetton: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thewrath:
Firstly,as usual,I am responsible for how I write and not how you understand or interpret.

Why are there no pics yet?
We all know the Nigerian army and pictures are like bread and butter,they have pictures of killed boko haram terrorists,the Shiite Muslims killed during during protest and more.so why are there no pictures yet of the 114 and over another 100 militants killed during the air strikes?

There is only one possible reason I can think of why there are no pictures yet:
-it's obvious(in Emmanuella's voice)that Nigeria army have as usual gone to kill/displace innocent yorubas and other inhabitants of these communities,and are ashamed to upload pics.i know civilians always get caught in crossfires,but in a professional operation,the damage on innocent civilians are minimal,maybe a few deaths but certainly not the majority.but I can't say thesame for our NA.

Misconceptions of yoruba youths:
I actually do not support the activities of the militants,but I read online how these set of people boast/beat their chest about how they will deal with the militants,maybe because there is a mere commissioner assisting buhari or that a yoruba general ordered the air strikes or that they voted for change....make no mistake,buhari will not bait an eyelid to turn Lagos into a war zone as long as oil is involved,not even even osibanjo,or your obas can or will be able to do anything about it.my advice is pray and hope the militants give up,stop beating your chest,your people are dying.

The position of the igbos
This particular is just funny,I don't know about the opinion if my brothers in SE,but I will attempt speak for myself and others in SS.
Firstly:
-Whose land is the battlefield-yoruba's
-Whose land is being polluted-yoruba's
-Whose people are being killed/displaced-yorubas.
-Who is going to suffer military presence/intimidation-yorubas.
-Whose economic activities will be crumbled-yorubas.
-Who would be used as target practice-yorubas.
are the militants igbos-No
are the helicopters,guns,pipelines,igbos?-No
And many many more....

So why in the midst of crisis in your own land,you still find a way to drag the igbos in,they have absolutely nothing to loose...it's a win-win for the igbos,the average Igboman does not give a hoot what happens outside igboland,he may still not care even if it happens in igboland but doesn't affect his business.
so why will the igbos be pained/worried that you are fighting militancy when they have a much bigger problem to deal with.

When you guyz were rejoicing during the killing of unarmed biafra protesters,I bet you did not know a day like this will come when your supposed peaceful land will be turned into a war zone.well you shouldn't be surprised when others return the favour.
I advice you focus on getting rid of these militants and leave the igbos out of your miseries.

I am still trying to figure out how Igbos have been dragged into this. shocked

Igbophobia is a real mental disease, an epidemic of sorts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by Godemcee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why are shitgboe yoots so concerned,what's ur business of the miscreants are yoruba's,we are nt backward nd uncivilized like y'll nd we don't support voilence.if u are pained that ur ijaw masters are getting killed in s.west u av to option
1:go nd join them nd get a hole in ur head

2:keep gnashing ur teeth nd keep hittin ur head on the wall so ur head can get flatter

6 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by goonsmi: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

Buhahahaha. I swear you get the tactics. Arepo people had been calling on the Army for long and they aint complaining but the samsung flatron people are the one crying more than the bereaved.

Imagine radiobiafra posting trash about genocide. Whats there own nah. Lmaooo

They are indirectly pained that the damage they expected the militants to do on Yoruba soil is not only been stopped by the military men but their footsoldiers are been shelled front and back , left and right .

Yeebos never want our land to prosper but it is them and their land that will not prosper.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thewrath, My ignorant ibo friend ffrm the SE claiming SS, for ur infor Yorubas were the ones who invited thhe NA, so ur assertion that yorubas will surfer the occupation is very wrong.
U asked if the militants re ibos but we all knoww they re non yorubas as well. For ur info yorubas don't live in the creeks.

7 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by tdayof(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thewrath:
Firstly,as usual,I am responsible for how I write and not how you understand or interpret.

Why are there no pics yet?
We all know the Nigerian army and pictures are like bread and butter,they have pictures of killed boko haram terrorists,the Shiite Muslims killed during during protest and more.so why are there no pictures yet of the 114 and over another 100 militants killed during the air strikes?

There is only one possible reason I can think of why there are no pictures yet:
-it's obvious(in Emmanuella's voice)that Nigeria army have as usual gone to kill/displace innocent yorubas and other inhabitants of these communities,and are ashamed to upload pics.i know civilians always get caught in crossfires,but in a professional operation,the damage on innocent civilians are minimal,maybe a few deaths but certainly not the majority.but I can't say thesame for our NA.

Misconceptions of yoruba youths:
I actually do not support the activities of the militants,but I read online how these set of people boast/beat their chest about how they will deal with the militants,maybe because there is a mere commissioner assisting buhari or that a yoruba general ordered the air strikes or that they voted for change....make no mistake,buhari will not bait an eyelid to turn Lagos into a war zone as long as oil is involved,not even even osibanjo,or your obas can or will be able to do anything about it.my advice is pray and hope the militants give up,stop beating your chest,your people are dying.

The position of the igbos
This particular is just funny,I don't know about the opinion if my brothers in SE,but I will attempt speak for myself and others in SS.
Firstly:
-Whose land is the battlefield-yoruba's
-Whose land is being polluted-yoruba's
-Whose people are being killed/displaced-yorubas.
-Who is going to suffer military presence/intimidation-yorubas.
-Whose economic activities will be crumbled-yorubas.
-Who would be used as target practice-yorubas.
are the militants igbos-No
are the helicopters,guns,pipelines,igbos?-No
And many many more....

So why in the midst of crisis in your own land,you still find a way to drag the igbos in,they have absolutely nothing to loose...it's a win-win for the igbos,the average Igboman does not give a hoot what happens outside igboland,he may still not care even if it happens in igboland but doesn't affect his business.
so why will the igbos be pained/worried that you are fighting militancy when they have a much bigger problem to deal with.

When you guyz were rejoicing during the killing of unarmed biafra protesters,I bet you did not know a day like this will come when your supposed peaceful land will be turned into a war zone.well you shouldn't be surprised when others return the favour.
I advice you focus on getting rid of these militants and leave the igbos out of your miseries.

Bullshit
1- No civilian casualty except those loyal to the militants and you are an enemy of FRN.
2- It's now our land? I used to think Lagos is no man's land?
3- Take it or leave it. Your militants will be thoroughly dealt with on all soil that belongs to the the FRN.
4 - Yorubas need not your advise.

6 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by mrmetoo1: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
ba7man:
Our progress kills them inside.

They hate us but sadly can't leave us because our land has the blessings that bring progress.

They hate the fact they have to live with us but they have no choice in order to survive.

GBAM!!! Very well put!!

5 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by tibaonnet: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
The difference between SS/SE & SW is that SW discourage militancy while SS/SE embrace militancy. Their youth are idle, only depend on Militancy but we dont want you people to entice our youth with banditry.
We want them crushed so that we can continue enjoying the peace we are known for. Unlike your areas which are always restless.
Yoruba adage says "Ati kekere lati n pa eka iroko, to ba dagba tan ebo ni yo ma gba"

5 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by tibaonnet: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
If ND elders had opposed the illegal arms carrying of their youth from when their evil act started manifesting the area would have witness more progress. Instead the "edas" would pat the youths, thereby encourage them & also share in the proceeds from the the evil works. We don't want this on our land, we want peace, we want progress & we want our land to be as safe as it can be.
We are unleaching war on the Ijaw militants who do not want our progress. A chinese adage says, "if you want peace be prepare for war".

1 Like

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
But seriously what's wrong with these Igbos? Why so desperate to see war in the SW? This is no longer a joke. The hate has reached it's zenith.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Assists Kenyatta Market Fire Victims / Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army / PRUZENLIFE *5966#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.