Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. (6956 Views)

Boko Haram Uses Special Roofs To Evade Air Bombardment —Army / Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by 36xtr93r: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
tibaonnet:
The difference between SS/SE & SW is that SW discourage militancy while SS/SE embrace militancy. Their youth are idle, only depend on Militancy but we dont want you people to entice our youth with banditry.
We want them crushed so that we can continue enjoying the peace we are known for. Unlike your areas which are always restless.
Yoruba adage says "Ati kekere lati n pa eka iroko, to ba dagba tan ebo ni yo ma gba"

Stop spreading wicked lies in the public to attempt to massage the silly egos of Yorubas.

Many Yorubas are known to have been raised in dysfunctional homes with no father figure. The result is the reason Yoruba enclave is replete with area boys and street urchins. These numerous touts lazy around in the society to cause pains to law abiding citizens.

They lurk around corners of the streets, waylay people and extort them of their hard earned money. Yoruba political leadership readily deploy these miscreants for official duties in illegal revenue collections. The rest social misfits are used as political thugs during campaigns to attack opponents and cause havoc in the land. Little wonder Yorubas are known for political thuggery, assassinations and disorder.

The menace of Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices cannot be overemphasised in Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by tibaonnet: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
36xtr93r:

Stop spreading wicked lies in the public to attempt to massage the silly egos of Yorubas.

Many Yorubas are known to have been raised in dysfunctional homes with no father figure. The result is the reason Yoruba enclave is replete with area boys and street urchins. These numerous touts lazy around in the society to cause pains to law abiding citizens.

They lurk around corners of the streets, waylay people and extort them of their hard earned money. Yoruba political leadership readily deploy these miscreants for official duties in illegal revenue collections. The rest social misfits are used as political thugs during campaigns to attack opponents and cause havoc in the land. Little wonder Yorubas are known for political thuggery, assassinations and disorder.

The menace of Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social vices cannot be overemphasised in Yorubaland.
Are they Militants? Are they the ones in the creeks bn smacked down by joint actions of Nigeria arm forces? Are those Omoniles,Agbero & what have you, kidnappers? Are they bunkers?.
I said we don't encourage militancy. Do I need to borrow you glasses?
If Yoruba are known for political thuggery, assasinations & disorders, tell me what we should say about River state(80% of which are Igbos). Do I need to take you down the memory line?.

2 Likes

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by 36xtr93r: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
tibaonnet:
Are they Militants? Are they the ones in the creeks bn smacked down by joint actions of Nigeria arm forces? Are those Omoniles,Agbero & what have you, kidnappers? Are they bunkers?.
I said we don't encourage militancy. Do I need to borrow you glasses?
If Yoruba are known for political thuggery, assasinations & disorders, tell me what we should say about River state(80% of which are Igbos). Do I need to take you down the memory line?.

So Igbos makeup 80% of Rivers State population?
But it's the same Yorubas that rant and propagate lies and falsehood up and down that there are no Igbos in SS or Nigerdelta, not to mention Rivers State. And that Igbos have virtually no crude oil. And how the Igbo Nation bring nothing to the revenue of Nigeria.

Una never tire with una lie lie...

Remember 'Operation Wetie' of the 1960s in which Yorubas freely engaged in great arson, maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties. And this political turmoil by Yorubas eventually led to the January 15, 1966 coup. Remember the numerous Yoruba assassinations of political opponents.

It's these same Yoruba miscreants, street urchins and criminals that roam around Igbo shops; looting and stealing from the sweats of hardworking people.

However, check this out maybe it will help you out of your confusion:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

1 Like

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by doublewisdom: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
I don't trust NA. I know some innocent people were killed in that raid.
Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
CyberWolf:
Yorubas and Ijaws should settle their scores quietly and leave Igbos out of their madness.. angry

Are you getting scared of associating with your Ijaw masters already ? Please don't chicken out just yet. We are not done yet. Wait and see what will yet happen.
Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by ikechu1: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op thank you for speaking the truth

One thing NA are known for is pictures.

When they attack BH, they bombard us with images. Hell they even bombard us with pictures of their camouflage tactics lol.
Shit even pictures of their weapons are bombarded to us on this site.

When they arrested IPOB members, they bombarded us with pictures

When they were claiming they arrested NDA members, they bombarded us with pictures.

When they arrested shittes muslim, they bombarded us with pictures

But ironically enough, they lack those pictures now? grin cheesy grin

The only time NA never showed a picture is when they killed innocent ipob members as well as during the odi massacre.

Going by the army usual behavior, it does not take a genius to know who they are actually maiming while we speak.

I mean if they were trying to fight "ijaw militants" as the yoloba continously deluding themselves with, which area would be the best option? Delta state or River state where the militant are numerous or SW where the population of "ijaw militants" are limited? grin grin grin grin
Hilariously enough, the Ijaws have already mentioned that none of the militants SW are Ijaws hence even now they are supposedly killing " ijaws" according to the deluded yoloba, none of the ijaw leader seems to Care.

Fact remains, the casualty are neither ijaw or igbo thus it makes me laugh when those Nigga continue shouting that the two tribes names grin grin
NONE of the lands that's happening at is either ijaws or igbo so either way, both communities are off that shit.
First of all idk how igbo got to that shit. It is similar to how ijaw militants told yoloba to get off their land, instead of addressing the man, they started screaming Igbo, igbo, igbo lmfaoooooooo

What makes me happy is the war they wished on ND and SE is now on their door step. The killing a they wished for both ND and SE is now on their door step.
All this prove is that God is truly watching and karma is a huge b1tch.

1 Like

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by Thewrath(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
ikechu1:
Op thank you for speaking the truth

One thing NA are known for is pictures.

When they attack BH, they bombard us with images. Hell they even bombard us with pictures of their camouflage tactics lol.
Shit even pictures of their weapons are bombarded to us on this site.

When they arrested IPOB members, they bombarded us with pictures

When they were claiming they arrested NDA members, they bombarded us with pictures.

When they arrested shittes muslim, they bombarded us with pictures

But ironically enough, they lack those pictures now? grin cheesy grin

The only time NA never showed a picture is when they killed innocent ipob members as well as during the odi massacre.

Going by the army usual behavior, it does not take a genius to know who they are actually maiming while we speak.

I mean if they were trying to fight "ijaw militants" as the yoloba continously deluding themselves with, which area would be the best option? Delta state or River state where the militant are numerous or SW where the population of "ijaw militants" are limited? grin grin grin grin
Hilariously enough, the Ijaws have already mentioned that none of the militants SW are Ijaws hence even now they are supposedly killing " ijaws" according to the deluded yoloba, none of the ijaw leader seems to Care.

Fact remains, the casualty are neither ijaw or igbo thus it makes me laugh when those Nigga continue shouting that the two tribes names grin grin
NONE of the lands that's happening at is either ijaws or igbo so either way, both communities are off that shit.
First of all idk how igbo got to that shit. It is similar to how ijaw militants told yoloba to get off their land, instead of addressing the man, they started screaming Igbo, igbo, igbo lmfaoooooooo

What makes me happy is the war they wished on ND and SE is now on their door step. The killing a they wished for both ND and SE is now on their door step.
All this prove is that God is truly watching and karma is a huge b1tch.
Lol,right on point,we will always be here to put them afonjas in their places.

1 Like

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by CyberWolf: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
BermudaTriangle:

Are you getting scared of associating with your Ijaw masters already ? Please don't chicken out just yet. We are not done yet. Wait and see what will yet happen.
Who is this one? Common swerve one side abeg angry
Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by andyanders: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayindejimmy:
I have a question for the Op.
Do u live around Arepo and Ikorodu?

I have many friends and relatives in that area and and I visited the area about 3 weeks ago.
Now, up till now none has called me to corroborate any news of military killing innocent inhabitants of that area whether intentionally or unintentionally.
Right now, most people there are strictly indoor and movement as been restricted.

Which makes me to ponder on the bases of ur post. I mean, we that have everything to lose are not bothered, in fact, we encouraged it.
So why should you? Believe me, if there's any extrajudicial killing people there will know.

If this was meant to spite the West, sorry, you've failed-and woefully too.
We're just too civilized for that.

Forget op my brother. Op is sick and needed rehabilitation.From his write up, you can deduce that he has lost his brain as a result of agitation for BIAFRA that cannot be achieved hence his post.

1 Like

Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by cheruv: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sweetlemon:
But seriously what's wrong with these Igbos? Why so desperate to see war in the SW? This is no longer a joke. The hate has reached it's zenith.
Nne gá nòdú ala!
Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by DabuIIIT: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
tunderay:
OP, I don't understand why you are giving yourself headache over SW matter, who is complaining here? If a yoruba man is a millitant, let the millitary deal with him. Or do you think we will bother if a millitant is killed? Since this does not have anything to do with you, there is no need for you asking of pictures, as of last count the members of my family were complete, because none of us is a millitant neither are we terrorist.

really,then what are u doing,why are u inside that place lolllss
Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by 0xtr136r: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:

Ugandans met their Waterloo at Ore and the Ijaws are also meeting theirs in SW. They were warned and they have now seen the repercussion.

It is either you keep quiet and keep watching how your masters are being decimated OR you can join them and you will be decimated alongside too.
[/s]

Useless rants from bloody cowards...
Re: NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. by 0xtr136r: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:
Ugandans are just sad that their Ijaw masters are being wiped out from SW Creek despite all their noises.
[/s]

Fine face, ugly heart, obsessed with coprophagic behaviour - a dysfunctional trait inherited from his slimy progenitors.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oh My God Check Out What Tinubu Did Not Have In 1999 But He Has Now / Revolution Is About To Start In The Nigerian Army / Gani Adam Before And Gani Adams After Receiving Jonathan Pipeline Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.