Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Glory - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glory (23187 Views)

Adesuwa Etomi Wellington Slays In All Her Glory At The Premiere Of TWP2 / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / See The Lady That Helped Change Olajumoke's Story To Glory... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2016
miss urlando/ muva sorry to say this, you're evil.

How could you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Who needs his explanation? Certainly not me lezz!!!

And the fool is talking trolling with me. Muva, I will bury you to death and leave you unworthy of mentions.

You're nothing but a cutehector turbo-rized!!!

Your disses are cut and fix from mine, TheSonofMark and funlord. Your exposés with your madrina and cherrycoco weak lies. And you know it.

You don't know I still have screenshots of Refiner's convo with me! Even till now?

I didn't debunk your lies because I love the circus show it created. I love the controversy. Lying, breathing pig!!

Who has been your friend you haven't tried to betray? Have you not tried to betray TheSonofMark, me, Ftboy, mimzy etc? Inferior motherfucka
Hmmm.
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
Busted grin
i swear, one post from me and this bragging bastard will deactivate all his accounts! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
laveda...oh, sweetest laveda! the girl i've been defending offline and online. my dear, God and heaven knows i've never spoken ill of you in my life. why should i? you haven't done me any wrong...you barley know me! muva said i talked sh1t about you...the same muva i told i'd pick you over lanicky with crown and her yansh! grin grin
and who's refiner? i only supported her against kinginvahala threats...nothing more! wetin i wan use refiner do? even though i love em slim, i don't do toothpicks! refiner blood no go full one paint rubber na....haba!
laveda, kindly disregard the false accusation, baby....i have nothing against you as you have none against me. i'd rather fight for you than attack you. and if i mean to attack you at all, i'd do it with my original handle..
WTF!!!

Lmao
Re: Glory by KINGinVAHALA: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
laveda...oh, sweetest laveda! the girl i've been defending offline and online. my dear, God and heaven knows i've never spoken ill of you in my life. why should i? you haven't done me any wrong...you barley know me! muva said i talked sh1t about you...the same muva i told i'd pick you over lanicky with crown and her yansh! grin grin
and who's refiner? i only supported her against kinginvahala threats...nothing more! wetin i wan use refiner do? even though i love em slim, i don't do toothpicks! refiner blood no go full one paint rubber na....haba!
laveda, kindly disregard the false accusation, baby....i have nothing against you as you have none against me. i'd rather fight for you than attack you. and if i mean to attack you at all, i'd do it with my original handle..

So na me be your problem or na me you get problem with abi?
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2016
Maxi112:
miss urlando/ muva sorry to say this, you're evil.

How could you?

you....my guy! you believed muva too! i saw you calling me names..
Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy:
Mimzy is not Urlando, really?? and i am supposed to be happy after all the stomached pains...

Well in your own words.. Let posterity judge

You should have known better than to create a thread for this muva.

What matters is not whatever it is that you have typed up there, (u know there is more to it)what really matters is your conscience... let it be the judge...

We all know who is behind the Justinfifa account, even you muva... you know very well who is behind it.. stop trying to rope ftboy/ftbomb in..

You knew I was behind the urlando moniker. Quit being pseudo-sanctimonous.
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
And you know who has been attacking laveda, but you kept quiet, somone who is supposedly your ex, you could not protect her from your friend, you allowed her hide behind justinfifa to attack laveda, then you started spreading lies that it's ftomb, you are evil and wicked, it's only a shame that a girl will find you worthy to date, that's if she even actually dated you like you claim grin
Hope she is not who i am thinking Evashockedshocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by Gflat: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
I am not bruv undecided

Errrr...I am still under the impression that most monikers with (f) are actually guys until proven otherwise tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:
Let's talk about the diamondrubby (however it is spelt) account. Please, somebody!

Eerrm... That should be mimzy. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Gflat:

I don't understand why a lot of people make it sound like a huge mistake dating a nairalander. I dated a nairalander and nobody knew about our relationship. Even though i was all in about her here.

Nairaland is gradually turning becoming boring with these irrational allegations
It only happen when you date immature creeps who believe they're larger than life.
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hope she is not who i am thinking Evashockedshocked
Aproko, Fvvck off, fati bom bom angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by postmann: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:

Laveda, are your eyes trained to decipher truth? Esp one spoken over the rooftop? Or the sweet, manipulative words spoken in the shadows by the devil himself, the chief manipulator

Give ftboy a kiss of reconciliation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2016
postmann:

Laveda, are your eyes trained to decipher truth? Esp one spoken over the rooftop? Or the sweet, manipulative words spoken in the shadows by the devil himself.

Give ftboy a kiss of reconciliation.
is it a match making thread? grin
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

So na me be your problem or na me you get problem with abi?
you're not my problem, dude. i hated you for attacking mimzy with lies and blasphemy repeatedly, during miss nairaland contest..

1 Like

Re: Glory by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

You knew I was behind the urlando moniker. Quit being pseudo-sanctimonous.

Of course i knew you were behind it but did you actually expect me to blow your cover? No. The best i could have done was what i did - beg you on bbm to disclaim the "urlando is mimzy" tale .
That's something i'ld never have done, even after you purposely typed in yoruba to curse whoever, i still could not bring myself to sell you out.

You should take a cue from me Muva, i do not betray my friends/past friends even in the face of death

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
One question at a time ya'll grin

I won't listen if everyone's screaming undecided
Re: Glory by postmann: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
MUVA:

Eerrm... That should be mimzy. cool

Clever how you choose what to respond to and what to avoid. That was a bait and you sank your greedy teeth at it leaving your thoughts behind in the hurried rush to exonerate yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory by ShaqFu: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
Why is it that the most jobless people on Nairaland always claim to be busy?
Is this a rhetorical question? I've since discovered that those who always scream "i'm busy" always end up being jobless, when you really observe their 'busy schedule'.

I guess busy now have so many meaning, even when one is counting sheep in th sky. grin
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
Aproko, Fvvck off, fati bom bom angry
cheesycheesy shatap and talk jaresadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: Glory by Maxi112: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
you....my guy! you believed muva too! i saw you calling me names..
I'm sorry bro! Plz forgive me cool

I don't believe muva, I'm just happy he made it open to us to be behind urlando

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2016
let me say the truth:
MUVA KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND JUSTINTIMBA BUT CHOSE TO PIN IT ON ME.. IT'S A GIRL IN KNIGHT GROUP.

prod me further and i'd talk! angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by BloodOnMyHands: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2016
Knightngale:
muva,You forgot to add Mybuttispretty and other female handles you use to woo yourself. grin
Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Observingsmileysmiley
Re: Glory by Gflat: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
It only happen when you date imaature creeps who believe they're larger than life.

Hmmmm. I also think Immaturity is when you stay behind alt accounts to bully others then go back to your main account to Maintain friendship why don't you just stay real
Re: Glory by FTbomb(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2016
Maxi112:
I'm sorry bro! Plz forgive me cool

I don't believe muva, I'm just happy he made it open to us to be behind urlando
he has always been but he kept silent and watch people accuse the innocent mimzy that can't harm a fly!
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy shatap and talk jaresadsadsad
She is one of those that has been forming busy for some time now too, just grab some pop corn and coke, sit back and relax grin
Re: Glory by BloodOnMyHands: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
let me say the truth:
MUVA KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND JUSTINTIMBA BUT CHOSE TO PIN IT ON ME.. IT'S A GIRL IN KNIGHT GROUP.

A girl he's blackmailing and holding to ransom to do his bidding!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory by MUVA(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy:

Of course i knew you were behind it but did you actually expect me to blow your cover? No. The best i could have done was what i did - beg you on bbm to disclaim the "urlando is mimzy" tale .
That's something i'ld never have done, even after you purposely typed in yoruba to curse whoever, i still could not bring myself to sell you out.

You should take a cue from me Muva, i do not betray my friends/past friends even in the face of death

Yea, you don't. Yet my name and surname's flying upandan. You only asked me to disclaim it after the contest, not before. Quit lying.

I would've sold a leg trying to sell you to nairalanders, so I won't defame you lest I'm tagged a hypocrite. smiley

1 Like

Re: Glory by dollyjoy(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2016
mimzy:

You are a very nice person Mimzysmileysmiley

5 Likes

Re: Glory by Zuric(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2016
FTbomb:
let me say the truth:

Please spill grin
Re: Glory by Knightngale(f): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Is this a rhetorical question? I've since discovered that those who always scream "i'm busy" always end up being jobless, when you really observe their 'busy schedule'.

I guess busy now have so many meaning, even when one is counting sheep in th sky. grin
Word grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.