Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) (1735 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / 9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS) / Funny As Couple Marriage Ended In One Week Because Of Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2016
**tip toes into thread**looks around suspiciously and heaves a sigh of relief**what a feeling to be here again after a long ban**

NOW MY STORY**

when we were admitted in 2012, it was like being thrown into a new world. Many of us , apart from those who had attended boarding schools, had never lived away from home. But in this prestigious federal university in south-eastern Nigeria, we found a new freedom!!

Within the first few months of our admission, a lot had already happened- alliances were formed , cliques emerged and interests aggregated. The collabo that easily stole the attention among the new students was the the 'romantic collabo' , guys and babes falling in love, always seen together,sit side by side on the same chair during lectures, going to night class together , sleeping on each other's laps , donating sweaters during cold nights .And a lot more! But for people like us( the jackos), it was more or less , all about lectures, assignments, term papers, exams, making good grades and calculating CGPA behind closed doors. 'Chaii!! our own na to just dey look'

In my department, these two students were outstanding . You could call them the best couple ,if you like. I didn't know about the girl's love for the guy, but I am aware how much the guy had loved her, because the guy stay in the same hostel with me. This young man was the ideal lover, loved her almost to a fault and mildly over protective. I had severally noticed the way he would get uneasy whenever he saw the girl with other guys. I would get pissed off by his disposition but always found a reason to excuse his folly-he was in love now!! On her birthdays , he would empty his account and even borrow from guys in the hostel to give her a kind of treat that always left the boys agape and girls extremely jealous..He did his best to make her one of the biggest babe on campus. But little did he know that was faithfully washing and scrubbing a car another guy would later drive!

January this year, when we had returned from Xmas holiday to complete the last semester of our university education, things became just different between the two love birds. It got so intense that even someone like me who care little about other people's business noticed . We all knew that things had fallen apart but no one discussed it in the open to avoid being tagged 'amebo' or lashed with that embarrassing 'wetin concern you' stuff. I later learned that the babe had been engaged by a supposedly well to do guy whom she had met during Xmas. She called off the relationship with her age-long campus lover and promised to get him a new girlfriend! And I was like shoo, just like that?

Now, the guy is a shadow of his former self, and has become conspicuously quiet in the department. He's not the talking type though, recently told me how his world was falling apart, how weak he had become and how he could not concentrate on his studies. This statement of his caught me, ' guy, me and my babe no dey again oo' Ouch! I felt his pain. Though he is fighting very hard to mortify the burden in his heart, a lot of things about him is a dead give away.

We would be graduating in a few weeks time, but whenever I reflect on what has happened over the past four years, I cannot help but buy into the following lessons

1: if you die because of a woman , many of them would walk past your grave

2:when dating a girl, do not be in a pressure to spend on her as though you participated in Dasuki loot. Surprise her with favours sometimes but never become her ATM. For freaking God's sake , she's not yet your wife . So let her not become a liability to
you , especially when you are still struggling to find your feet financially . Avoid stories that touch the heart bro!

3: it is a dangerous thing when a guy become too emotionally entangled with a girl she's still dating. She'd get tired of you and move on to the next thing,leaving you in that cold limbo. I hope we've not forgotten the Anambra student who recently took his life because his girlfriend had left him.

DROPS PEN!

'na look I go dey look'
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by BerryScott(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2016
i always say "that love is blind doesnt mean u ar nt permitted to use a white cane". Always read d red signs so that u dont come crashing down at the least stair.
well this story goes both ways, its nt peculiar to 1 gender only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by rosieluv(f): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by olaleks007(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2016
The only thing I read here is 'Drop Pen'

Too long

Summary pls
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2016
olaleks007:
The only thing I read here is 'Drop Pen'
Too long
Summary pls
I am comin
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2016
i will comment latter......space booked angry
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
i will comment latter......space booked angry
oya cook and come back
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by woodboi(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2016
I wish guys would learn... No mercy in that zone, pull your cards well.

And in-between the guy might break up with the girl after school, 85% of school relationship always end at the back gate.

1 Like

Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by Osgilliat(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2016
You are right and you are still wrong.. Not all relationship ends after 400 level. It seems that guy as been satisfying every wants of that girl when they were dating. Sometimes to know the true feeling a woman have for you just have to starve her of that thing she wants from you even when you have it in abundance.

1 Like

Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by herzern(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by rheether(f): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2016
The girl is wise. Your happiness should be your number one priority. You need money to keep a relationship going and most campus relationship end up at the school gate.
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2016
woodboi:

And in-between the guy might break up with the girl after school, 85% of school relationship always end at the back gate.
the guy might break gini...u dnt knw this loverboy....i swear u dnt
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2016
rheether:
The girl is wise. Your happiness should be your number one priority. You need money to keep a relationship going and most campus relationship end up at the school gate.
she s wise abi....no problem..m happy for her tho
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by woodboi(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
the guy might break gini...u dnt knw this loverboy....i swear u dnt

Don't worry! When reality set in, the guy will do the needful.
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by newsphase(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Na full film wey I suppose watch na im I wan read
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2016
newsphase:
Na full film wey I suppose watch na im I wan read
bobo no be film oooo....e happen for my eye..koro koro
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by hollah123: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
rheether:
i pray it happens to u at d eleventh hour of ur relationship den u will understand how pple feel.bimbo
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
hollah123:
i pray it happens to u at d eleventh hour of ur relationship den u will understand how pple feel.bimbo
as in ehh
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by firstking01(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Would this still stop people from falling inlove??, guess the answer is blatantly "NO"
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
firstking01:
Would this still stop people from falling inlove??, guess the answer is blatantly "NO"
shud be wise while doing it.....a relationship that puts a huge strain on ur finance is bad news
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by firstking01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
woodboi:

Very true, and most times the relationship dies after the return of a new semester...been there.
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
shud be wise while doing it.....a relationship that puts a huge strain on ur finance is bad news
That's only when you are dating with your heart.
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by queencalipso(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
School r/ships mostly ends at the gate, that's why I never engaged in any while schooling. I no fit shout abeg.
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by elegushichilling: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
rheether:

hw do u know? Have u been there?
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by elegushichilling: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Way back in higher institution, I know a guy, course mate, who impregnated his girlfriend, a 'cele' girl, 3 different times nd aborted all d pregnancy. In his final yr, he told d girl to get d hell out of his fucking life. 4yrs later, d guy is still strugling to pick up d piece of his life. We should just b careful of what u say, do, nd decissions made today. This things have a way of influencing/causing, atleast some wasted yrs in d future if nt d whole future.
Re: The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) by pussyAvenger: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
elegushichilling:
Way back in higher institution, I know a guy, course mate, who impregnated his girlfriend, a 'cele' girl, 3 different times nd aborted all d pregnancy. In his final yr, he told d girl to get d hell out of his fucking life. 4yrs later, d guy is still strugling to pick up d piece of his life. We should just b careful of what u say, do, nd decissions made today. This things have a way of influencing/causing, atleast some wasted yrs in d future if nt d whole future.
jeez

(1) (Reply)

Using Ejaculati*n Delay Or Desensintizing Product For Premature Ejaculati*n / The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans / Broken engine repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.