Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness (38907 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by donbrowser(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
yomi007k:
Lol...its psychology.....u never value what u dont pay for..

whn she starts working hard for money, bet me her phone will always be intact.
My sister relates to this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
eph12:
Get her a phone she cannot loose, a second hand Nokia torch light phone. Even if she loses it, people will call her to come and collect it.
even that phone badt guys go still thief am.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by olagold79: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
A lot of people keep saying she loses those things because she doesn't work for it n so on. Thankfully op mentioned that she also lost the one she bought with her salary. In reality, it may just beyond her, talking will help a bit. I am partially like that, although I have never lost a phone carelessly, but I forget things a lot n start finding dem about.

I guess the reason I have not lost my phone is because I am always using it as long as its with me, so I will probably notice if its missing in a matter of minutes. I still misplaced my trainers in the gym a couple of months, my towels n stuffs like that...I will take dem to the gym n come back empty handed, stuffs like that.There is hardly anything U can do about it , just keep loving her n don't buy her anything U can't afford to lose. My baby ti gba kamu, d day I told her I lost my shoes in the gym she just smiled n never even repeated it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by donbrowser(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Funny thing is I failed to mention in the post that she once bought a phone with her salary. She also lost it
When my sister's case got worse then, her next phone was taken to my church altar by my mum.
Believe me she passed the phone to my brother after 2 solid years.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by EmekaBlue(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Buy her new one nah..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by donbrowser(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
olagold79:
A lot of people keep saying she loses those things because she doesn't work for it n so on. Thankfully op mentioned that she also lost the one she bought with her salary. In reality, it may just beyond her, talking will help a bit. I am partially like that, although I have never lost a phone carelessly, but I forget things a lot n start finding dem about.

I guess the reason I have not lost my phone is because I am always using it as long as its with me, so I will probably notice if its missing in a matter of minutes. I still misplaced my trainers in the gym a couple of months, my towels n stuffs like that...I will take dem to the gym n come back empty handed, stuffs like that.There is hardly anything U can do about it , just keep loving her n don't buy her anything U can't afford to lose. My baby ti gba kamu, d day I told her I lost my shoes in the gym she just smiled n never even repeated it.
Bros this is *highly spiritual*
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Missmossy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
It happens, i have a friend like her. She should avoid going to places when the phone is likely to get stolen or misplaced.

Things like this happen frequently when you let it. It can always be avoided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Chrishandsome(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:
My girlfriend is too careless. She loses things most especially phones anyhow . I gave her my former phone on July 1st, she lost it early this morning. I bought her a new phone last year, she damaged it after two months. Her sister bought a new phone for her this year, she also damaged that one too within three months . This girl case haf tire me gan ni.
She seriously needs deliverance!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:
My girlfriend is too careless. She loses things most especially phones anyhow . I gave her my former phone on July 1st, she lost it early this morning. I bought her a new phone last year, she damaged it after two months. Her sister bought a new phone for her this year, she also damaged that one too within three months . This girl case haf tire me gan ni.
lol she go soon lose her period...congratulations in advance cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Mypeople2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:
So what do you intend to do ?Manage her or dump her?But my guy most of them are like that. They can't take care of electronics.So abeg manage her.Just give her some tips on how to take care of a phone
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by EOOJ(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Guy buy her torchlight fone na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by sirma: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
eph12:
Get her a phone she cannot loose, a second hand Nokia torch light phone. Even if she loses it, people will call her to come and collect it.
I am a lady but I say kuddos to you. This is the best solution for now. Buy her a Nokia touch.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Anabel(f): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Buy her a turaya grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by EOOJ(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Guy buy her torchlight fone na.. .she is not serious
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by IDnoble1: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Liedetect0r:
break up and let everyone has peace
Weldon, mr technical adviser.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by jerryfisher(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Man up and put her in her place angry!

Vex for her, Tell her you are not buying her a new phone anytime soon, .since she doesn't value common material things.angry angry angry

Thats how i treat my girl. If i tell her NO, its a NO ...She go cry, beg, touch ,call me stingy and broke, romance and do all the girlie things she want do. I no go still gree....angry angry

She has started calling me hitler sef grin grin grin grin
she no dey lost dem,na lie she dey lie..na anoda bobo dey collect dos phones!!try buy her car
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by oluwasegun007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
because she dey damage fone she don dey careless...

you don dey find excuse after you don enter the place.....

buy her Nokia 3310 den.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by EOOJ(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
tosyne09:
hey Dude, you are not alone in such circumstances. are you a Christian? practising one I mean. if you are, the only thing you need is the word of God.
if you are not married to her, set boundaries and let all you do be guided by the spirit.
I know you've told us the bad side of her but down within you I know there are ways in which you are enjoying the relationship apart from the fact that she's careless. let God guide you..... if you are not meant to be, she's gonna leave you after all but on the contrary, it may be your own cross. try the no sex and be Godly in your dealings with her.
prayer is the key. pray for her to change and also pray for yourself to have spirit of accommodation in case it is your cross, you will be able to manage her and be happy ever after.
undecidedmanage her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Sidewapcom(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Brother, it is simple...
The only way around this is constant communication.
It's cursed by a brain disorder, not psycho things but comes most times as a result of the level of intake of breast milk while she was younger.

Please don't see her as being careless, but see it as a thing you can and should walk her through.

N.B: Make Google your boodie while you fight this together.

I wish you success in your quest.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by foody(f): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Are you sure you told us the whole truth, Is she really your g/f or sister. All lizard crawls but you don't know the one that has stomach ache, The person In question might have mental challenge and thus can keep smashing phone thinking the phone is a demon cos they tend to see what others don't see. My advice to you is that phone should be giving to them when they really need it just like you give them medication, for those that are on drugs and are really taking it, you can release it to them but for those that are not faithful with their drugs you make sure you collect it and give to them only when the need arises. All the same keep praying for her she only needs your prayer, love and understanding. Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Exlusive(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

She always seems sincerely remorseful to me like the circumstances are beyond her control
......circumstances is beyond her control....by that's she is trying to say owo aiye ti wo ni yen...principalities n powers are involved...I shake my head for her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by crackhouse(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Funny thing is I failed to mention in the post that she once bought a phone with her salary. She also lost it
kai enough of this abeg. does this place look like a police station.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by eph12(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
CarlyX8:

even that phone badt guys go still thief am.
It cost 1.5k to get another one. That should not be a problem to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Trendin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
She's a natural destroyer.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Darchangel(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hehehehe bros your babe na learner for my wife side. she has lost or spoilt 7 phones in one year, I had to give her Asha 200 and that one no gree loss. anyway she is still a wonderful woman and the mother of my royalties. if she's good u ain't got a choice bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Tobium1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Maybe she does not have luck with phones, j like my case, I dnt have luck with laptops, i've bought 3 laptops in 2yrs, all ended up crashing, I aint buying no laptop again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
pippimp:

What has manning up got to do with her being careless. This is where you have to teach her the way to do things. You can't bully someone into being careful. Too many Nigerians lack problem solving skills.
actually , been strict sometimes can make people around you extra careful !
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Genycharl(f): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gluthatione:
If u are marrying this lady, is better u think twice because she won't be able to manage ur finance well

Mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by pippimp(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
actually , been strict sometimes can make people around you extra careful !

Being strict without corrective training serves not purpose. I had this subordinate who could not wake up on time for some reason. Always late. I wrote him up and part of his corrective training was to show up to work at 0500hrs every morning for two weeks. Normal time would have been 0900. Guess what? He never came to work late again. If it were my girlfriend, i would not be that hard. I would use the carrot approach. That is if i had long term plans for her anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Malaky shey you no wan repent?
JESUSBOIY:
Man up and put her in her place angry!

Vex for her, Tell her you are not buying her a new phone anytime soon, .since she doesn't value common material things.angry angry angry

Thats how i treat my girl. If i tell her NO, its a NO ...She go cry, beg, touch ,call me stingy and broke, romance and do all the girlie things she want do. I no go still gree....angry angry

She has started calling me hitler sef grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by mayorall(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

I feel your pain. Here is what I did for missmayorall.

She spoilt 3 android tabs in 4 month. Ain't joking. This was in 2014. No wahala, I gave her touch light phone to use for 2-5 months. After that experience, I got her another tab, She is still using the tab I bought for her in December 2014 till today. You won't know the value of what you have till you loss it. She missed whatsapp, bbm, Facebook.

Missmayorall : mine, need to write my assignment, when is my phone e coming?

Me : Borrow your friends phone for now.

You know the insult that follows that from friend grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / Slay Grandpa Shows Amazing Dance Moves, Rocks Younger Lady / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.