Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness (38905 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Many times I have talked to her. Once I lent her my memory card, only for her to tell me the next day that it had been stolen from her phone. I am fed up

Ogbanje things. You guys should start searching for her iyi-uwa. She might have a jealous spirit husband too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op is even snapping in front of baba ijebu...nawa o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Kolsity(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Don't buy any phone for her again, she wants to suck you dry.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Ryabcool(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
eph12:
Get her a phone she cannot loose, a second hand Nokia torch light phone. Even if she loses it, people will call her to come and collect it.
comment of the day grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by YINKS89(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
girls in dis thread wont hv anyfin to say abt dis nw
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by laikas: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Brother, I have tried all that. On July 1st, I told her if she loses the phone that I will never give her anything again. Wetin man go do
buy her nokia 105
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by STENON(f): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Let her work hard to buy you something that's expensive, Keep it and later tell her that you'v lost it.

Try to read her mood and note her reaction.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Naijageak(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
it's very difficult to correct s girlfriend when she go wrong because she sees everything as insults from you, you just have to move on if you cant endure because if care isn't taken it will become abusive relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by holysaint1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Liedetect0r:
break up and let everyone has peace

Very very simple... sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by olagold79: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
donbrowser:

Bros this is *highly spiritual*

Lolz....absolutely physical. I understand it has to do with the thyroid glands. When I was younger I can forget things for Nigeria...of na competition nobody fit follow me drag gold.I even forgot to take my passport the last time I was travelling by Ship cruise to Sweden, na God save mw say small time dey wey I quick carry Taxi.

Infact as a teenager, my mum will always ask..how in earth are you even brilliant. Cos its so funny, I never forget things I read n I can remember events n exact dates perfectly. But all those small small things na OYO.. grin angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
STENON:
Let her work hard to buy you something that's expensive, Keep it and later tell her that you'v lost it.

Try to read her mood and note her reaction.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
OP ez confused sha,,, ur really confused,, ur confusion is confused about what your confused that's making u confused,,, ur gf na baseje?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by vislabraye(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Funny thing is I failed to mention in the post that she once bought a phone with her salary. She also lost it

shocked . That one is deliverance case oh. Didn't know she was working. May be it's her character
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by nell2: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
eph12:
Get her a phone she cannot loose, a second hand Nokia torch light phone. Even if she loses it, people will call her to come and collect it.
nairalanders, when you think you have seen it all.lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by crislyn(f): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
yomi007k:
Lol...its psychology.....u never value what u dont pay for..

whn she starts working hard for money, bet me her phone will always be intact.
Yeah right
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by yomi007k(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
crislyn:
Yeah right
excuse moi?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Man up and put her in her place angry!

Vex for her, Tell her you are not buying her a new phone anytime soon, .since she doesn't value common material things.angry angry angry

Thats how i treat my girl. If i tell her NO, its a NO ...She go cry, beg, touch ,call me stingy and broke, romance and do all the girlie things she want do. I no go still gree....angry angry

She has started calling me hitler sef grin grin grin grin

Oga Hitler, when Franklin Roosevelt snatch that babe from you nor cry o cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by dharmie(f): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
I think our lifestyle should determine the kind of phone we use.
I learnt this the hard way.

@OP Neither give nor encourage her to use a delicate or overtly expensive phone.

There are rugged and inexpensive options with strong security features. Encourage her to opt for these.

More so, the neighborhood where you live and work could also determine the fate of your gadgets.

Losing a phone or anything of value is a painful experience in itself. A reoccurrence leaves you feeling devastated and careless.

OP dads Please don't add salt to the injury. You need not buy her another phone. Advice her to own a purse if she is one that keeps her phone in her pocket.

#Dassal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by donbrowser(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
olagold79:

Lolz....absolutely physical. I understand it has to do with the thyroid glands. When I was younger I can forget things for Nigeria...of na competition nobody fit follow me drag gold.I even forgot to take my passport the last time I was travelling by Ship cruise to Sweden, na God save mw say small time dey wey I quick carry Taxi.

Infact as a teenager, my mum will always ask..how in earth are you even brilliant. Cos its so funny, I never forget things I read n I can remember events n exact dates perfectly. But all those small small things na OYO.. grin angry
Hahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Blessograo(f): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol, buy her a land line or a torchlight phone with a rope on it so she hangs it on her neck better still discipline her but not buying her any phone at all, whatever she like she should do, as a lady i think people like that are rough, unorganized and dirty. she needs some training. Have you ever watched her cooking? sorry i don't mean to be mean.
alexistaiwo:
My girlfriend is too careless. She loses things most especially phones anyhow . I gave her my former phone on July 1st, she lost it early this morning. I bought her a new phone last year, she damaged it after two months. Her sister bought a new phone for her this year, she also damaged that one too within three months . This girl case haf tire me gan ni.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ahhhh! Is that all

Its simple!

Put her on OLX
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by DedeNkem: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:
My girlfriend is too careless. She loses things most especially phones anyhow . I gave her my former phone on July 1st, she lost it early this morning. I bought her a new phone last year, she damaged it after two months. Her sister bought a new phone for her this year, she also damaged that one too within three months . This girl case haf tire me gan ni.

Some people normally don't care much to protect gifts because they didn't buy them.
Don't buy her any phone, let her buy it for herself with her own money!

Most Nigerian women st*upidly depend on men for everything and still expect to be treated with equal respect.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Gluthatione: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Genycharl:

Mumu
I beg u , did I offend u abi don't u read d what d OP posted?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by NevetsIbot(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:

warri dis one saying sef. y u outdumbing ur dumb posts. Stop attacking pple and contribute possible solutions that can help d op
lol.. Blood of jesus. See yabbing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by NevetsIbot(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blessograo:
lol, buy her a land line or a torchlight phone with a rope on it so she hangs it on her neck better still discipline her but not buying her any phone at all, whatever she like she should do, as a lady i think people like that are rough, unorganized and dirty. she needs some training. Have you ever watched her cooking? sorry i don't mean to be mean.
Gbam!!! This post hit me

Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Blessograo(f): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol
NevetsIbot:
Gbam!!! This post hit me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Antina(f): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
firstking01:
Girls are careless sets of creatures...i'm yet to see a girl who's not careless.

I am here. I presume u won't be as careful as I am.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by greggng: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Brother, I have tried all that. On July 1st, I told her if she loses the phone that I will never give her anything again. Wetin man go do

You re a weak man. Grow up and become a principled man otherwise she go rubish u . Stop the pampering. I think ur girl is not mature otherwise she ought to knw times re hard.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Seungid1(f): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Funny thing is I failed to mention in the post that she once bought a phone with her salary. She also lost it
Her type will lose your kids one day. She's just careless and absent minded.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by grandstar(m): 12:57am On Aug 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:

she might be suffering from Attention Deficit Deficiency or ADD. google it.

People that have it are intelligent but tend to have poor concentration.

I can be quite careless. I once took a drug and I became so organized it was incredible. My room was as clean as a Japanese. Pity I can't locate that drug again.

That's one reason I don't drive because I don't want to kill someone.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by Izen: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Man up and put her in her place angry!

Vex for her, Tell her you are not buying her a new phone anytime soon, .since she doesn't value common material things.angry angry angry

Thats how i treat my girl. If i tell her NO, its a NO ...She go cry, beg, touch ,call me stingy and broke, romance and do all the girlie things she want do. I no go still gree....angry angry

She has started calling me hitler sef grin grin grin grin

"Put her in her place" really? Na fight? So where exactly is her place biko?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness by dadasupremacy(m): 1:45am On Aug 01, 2016
[b][/b]its above her,its spiritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect / Slay Grandpa Shows Amazing Dance Moves, Rocks Younger Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.