Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui (3501 Views)

Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). / Exposed! Mizzbouqui Is A Guy.. / 2BB4CB3E And Curvysola (interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. Your head correct nii.. Today'z sunday ooh, Biko don't 'kwarupt' sumbori..
Lol all I'm saying is that it needs resuckerection happy Sunday Felicia
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Teeboy22(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Laveda:

Please check your WhatsApp.

Hi babe

U ignoring me sad
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by anigbajumo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Exmarte:
historian

cool cool
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Teeboy22(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Exmarte:
thank Jah say I no understand the crap you just typed. Would have told you to go and download a brain from playstore like the others but jeez,ur own stupidity has been ordained from above,and its like you said "you dey craze"

Yabaleft escapee

Hilarious grin
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Laveda(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Teeboy22:

Hi babe

U ignoring me sad

Really? Didn't know.
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Teeboy22(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not offended

Hmmm
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Exmarte: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
anigbajumo:

cool cool
buh u sha sabi say u no fit do anything to change am,kraze don invade nl already
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Teeboy22(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Laveda:

Really? Didn't know.

Anyway

What's good ?
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by AmuEwu: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:
Mr bbm moniker, you should be ashamed angry, why can't you just clear this thing for this girl, once and for all, you started everything, its not good, she has been online and can't comment again! me i don't take nonsense at all! thanks to you mizzbouqui is the topic of the day, dearie abeg ignore all of them and come back and talk, If no body believe you me i believe you! anybody that talks nonsense in this post will see pepper am a benin girl, my head no correct no try me

Baby leave talk. that your ass is it natural ? I'll like to fVck it.

1 Like

Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by anigbajumo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Exmarte:
buh u sha sabi say u no fit do anything to change am,kraze don invade nl already

Lol,data don cheap nah...It is somehow difficult to differentiate between Lunatic nd sensible human being on NL nowadays.....

2 Likes

Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by saintdennis(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:

hehehehe looking for my attention small pikin! i won't give you tongue

Smh...like seriously? Your attention?
Don't insult my 'taste' in women

Are you even educated up to university level? These backward bini girls giving my people a bad name sha

Please I use your GOD to beg you remove the benin from the post...stop embarrassing us
At a time edo girls are shaking off the prostitute tag you here destroying the image.

Wish you Safe trip to italy.

I don't bicker... read & pass.

1 Like

Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Exmarte:
Less than a week on nl and Op wan dy form badAss advisory council? Better pray make dem no get ur own time too.

On point bro, small girls be forming tough nuts
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Feyikaey(f): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
smh
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by alobright17(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:
Mr bbm moniker, you should be ashamed angry, why can't you just clear this thing for this girl, once and for all, you started everything, its not good, she has been online and can't comment again! me i don't take nonsense at all! thanks to you mizzbouqui is the topic of the day, dearie abeg ignore all of them and come back and talk, If no body believe you me i believe you! anybody that talks nonsense in this post will see pepper am a benin girl, my head no correct no try me
Shatap ur mouth u are Benin girl so make we enter ground give u?Asin Benin girls grave no dey reach 6ft? abi them no dey see their monthly circle?their pregnancy no dey reach 9mothns?them get 2 mouths abi their pussyyy dey carry follow come peniss from their mother's womb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Gofwane(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Exmarte:
Would have told you to go and download a brain from playstore
*faints*
if i were to be the one insulted like this, i will just donate myself for ritual money

chai! So what you are saying in essence that the 'guy' doesn't have a brain? ... ... ... So you mean say na cobwebs dey inside the skull?

4 Likes

Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Gofwane(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
saintdennis:

Smh...like seriously? Your attention?
Don't insult my 'taste' in women

Are you even educated up to university level? These backward bini girls giving my people a bad name sha

Please I use your GOD to beg you remove the benin from the post...stop embarrassing us
At a time edo girls are shaking off the prostitute tag you here destroying the image.

Wish you Safe trip to italy.

I don't bicker... read & pass.
mehn... I thought i've seen it all! Bro, do sofry, sofry for the 'guy' make he no go commit suicide
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Laveda(f): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Teeboy22:

Anyway

What's good ?

I'm good, nothing much.

I'm sorry I don't take Pms anymore. Hope you good?
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by asumo12: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Laveda:

I'm good, nothing much.

I'm sorry I don't take Pms anymore. Hope you good?

Won't u take my AM? If u don't take PM anymore?

grin
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Laveda(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
asumo12:

Won't u take my AM? If u don't take PM anymore?

grin

tongue
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by asumo12: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lanicky cum and see lav oooo!

angry

Laveda:

tongue
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by NigAmbassador: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Exmarte:
Less than a week on nl and Op wan dy form badAss advisory council? Better pray make dem no get ur own time too.

Just ignore am... Some nairalanders don't know the difference between war and battle...
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by NigAmbassador: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
saintdennis:

You're not bini... shatap!

Bini girls head correct...they don't behave like agberos . Mtcheeew

Na for social media, OP dey declare craze... Now I see the reason why the white man shouldn't have given us the internet....
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by pennytration(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:

D lady on ya dp looks matured. How come ur behaving like a kid?......Nice ass though.
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by DabuIIIT: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:

hehehehe looking for my attention small pikin! i won't give you tongue
baby,bhòyieena?
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by stobery(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:

Grace but that ass is not big nah
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by stobery(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Teeboy22:

Hi babe

U ignoring me sad

Chaii grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by Trendin(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
chojo3000:
I need ur ASSistance baby, my AMUnition is faulty grin grin
You really OTU repair it quickly o. grin
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by midehi2(f): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:
anybody that talks nonsense in this post will see pepper am a benin girl, my head no correct no try me
correct babe, which side of benin cos i know some part dey chop craze grin and which weed did you just take grin
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by midehi2(f): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:
enjoy ur vacation! have reported you
grin craze no. 1 don start grin
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by midehi2(f): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
BigAssGrace:
uwa gbe
grin
Re: 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui by midehi2(f): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
anigbajumo:
Wah is da meaning of all these nonsense this is not the forum of 4yrs ago.......
reverse back to 4yrs ago grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her? / What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ / How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.