Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. (938 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / She Needs My Advice Now / I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Lataability(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
I Have a babymama and i seriously want to marry her.. Am 28 years old now and she is 24.. She doesn't give me breathing space.. she suspects every move i make.. she don't trust me at all.. although sometimes i do Bleep up. but the way she goes through my phone.. search my walet, sometimes she will hide at the back of door just to monitor my call.. she lack understanding.. and she don't take corrections.. ok today as i came back from birthday party host by my twin brother last night in Akwa which she insisted that i shouldn't go that i should ignore my twin and come and celebrate the birthday with her. I pleaded with her to allow me to party with my twin then the next day which is today, i can take her to any place she want in Enugu.. she still refuses. OK as i came back this morning, i visited her in her apartment which i rented for her in Enugu. when i was sleeping she went and started searching ny pocket and my walet.. unfortunate for me she saw condom.. #WHAT DO I DO? do you think i will have peace if i marry that can of girl..
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Run for your life o,a jealous woman is way deadly than a poisonous snake.You can't curb her excesses
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by newsphase(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
There is a condom in my pocket... does that mean I am cheating... Please ask yourself that question...

It looks like your babymama knows you more than you know yourself... and her suspicions are getting right huh

2 Likes

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by emeraldknytt(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op, it is very unfortunate that the spirits of her progenitors still haunt her. That girl is not your wife o
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by harrysjones(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
seriouly the girl realy love u.. but she is somehw jealous.. majority of girls that is hw they do she dont want to lose u bro.. that why
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by lordOM(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Run now you still have a chance because if you ever settle with her, you have succeeded in buying a coffin for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
What kind of Man allows a woman to search his phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why u have condom in ur pocket anyway if she's the only one uv been drilling... Isn't tat obvious ur making hocus pocus behind her? undecided

If u can't trust urself then definitely she can't either... cool

1 Like

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Daniel2289(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
D truth of d matter is that, we all do get jealous once in a while especially in relationship. But Dat girl jealousy is beyond extreme.... U have to b careful about d decision u have make on marrying dis ur babymama.

On the other hand. Op from d way ur story reads, it seems like u are not dating only dis girl..... Dats y she keeps searching ur wallet n Pocket to c if there is condom. U have to work on urself on dis, as not all girls dat will cum into ur life will tolerate this.. Be content with what u have..
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by firstking01(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why would a young man that's full of dreams and aspirations go and date a baby mama huhundecided…smh, dating a baby mama has the tendency of making your speed of success in life to be retar_ded.
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by newsphase(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
firstking01:
Why would a young man that's full of dreams and aspirations go and date a baby mama huhundecided…smh, dating a baby mama has the tendency of making your speed of success in life to be retar_ded.

I think he means... he impregnated the girl, she gave birth and he is still dating her ........

And stop insulting women with children?

1 Like

Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Lataability(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
firstking01:

She is my babymama
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Lataability(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Daniel2289:
D truth of d matter is that, we all do get jealous once in a while especially in relationship. But Dat girl jealousy is beyond extreme.... U have to b careful about d decision u have make on marrying dis ur babymama.

On the other hand. Op from d way ur story reads, it seems like u are not dating only dis girl..... Dats y she keeps searching ur wallet n Pocket to c if there is condom. U have to work on urself on dis, as not all girls dat will cum into ur life will tolerate this.. Be content with what u have..

do you think if i adjust the way i live life that she will change with all this her Jealousy behaviour?
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Lataability(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
newsphase:
There is a condom in my pocket... does that mean I am cheating... Please ask yourself that question...

It looks like your babymama knows you more than you know yourself... and her suspicions are getting right huh

well i will be honest with u... most at tumes her suspicions are always true but my question is will she change if i marry her..
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Lataability(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
harrysjones:
seriouly the girl realy love u.. but she is somehw jealous.. majority of girls that is hw they do she dont want to lose u bro.. that why

my man i wish i could make out time and tell u what am passing through in the hand of that girl.. he know i love that my child so very well, i guess ahe is taking advantage of that
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by goziem1982(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Guy tell yourself the truth you're not sincere with her, she can't trust you due to the life you live,work on yourself first.
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by ayanbaba2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmnnn!
Follow your heart dude!
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by yuiop(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tiny23:
Run for your life o,a jealous woman is way deadly than a poisonous snake.You can't curb her excesses
Hi
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
yuiop:
Hi
Hi
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by yuiop(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tiny23:

Hi
How you doing, mind following back
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by schumastic(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
the funny part with this FBI gf is that, they might be the one one doing the cheating in the relationship..you gave her room to check your phone or go through your privacy
Re: Please I Seriously Need Advice Now.. by newsphase(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Lataability:

well i will be honest with u... most at tumes her suspicions are always true but my question is will she change if i marry her..

That is not the question you should be asking.... Ask yourself... will you change when you marry her?

Imagine a mother looking over her daughter with a big ass that all the boys are chasing... so she is suspecting and trying to protect her and her daughter's integrity ...

The only way the mother's suspicion can calm down is if the daughter goes in line with the mother's ways....

so am asking you... Will you stop giving her a hard time and make her feel at rest in your arms...?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

★ See Bathroom Signs At Rio Olympics / American Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest Remain Defiant / Do You Walk Through A Door And Suddenly Forget What You Want? Science Can Tell Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.