Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! (3426 Views)

The Reason Why Yorubas Lost PDP Chairmanship But Not Because Of Many Candidates / Real Reasons Why Yorubas Are Not Serious Or Interested In An Independent Odua / Why Yorubas Need Not Fear That Lagos Will Be Taken Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Thewrath(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

See this one peeing on my mentions grin cheesy You carry the matter for head pass the people wey get am sef cheesy

Enjoy this Rikishi dance for now cheesy It works

No be you open thread dey reply me?i ignored it because I knew it was just face saving.
Suffering and smiling,and you still have the strength to call igbos....how does this work for you guyz,how do you do it.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by YourMrBoo: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

Coming from an ebonyi osu who now doubles as the mouthpiece of ijaw terorrists . I know you are pained that the NA is bombing your lords and masters to pieces .

Hahaha... You know what I think I should cheer the NA so that more of the abobakus in the areppo region will be wiped out from the face of the earth as soon as possible .. grin

How you seeam?
Osun abobaku cheesy
Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Reminez(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
talktimi:
is your problem the Ijaw man in entirety or the "Ijaw militants" ?
All terrorists and their closet sympathizers must be destroyed . Now to your question , I don't av any problem with any peace loving person . My grouse is with the terrorists and their sympathizers !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Thewrath(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
The new idps in town are the yorubas cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Reminez(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Chai abobaku

Why are you guys cowards?

Na your fellow abobaku dey die so o cheesy
May the misery you are facing as a result of the beating your terrorist masters are receiving never depart you . Death to those terorrists and their osu slaves !!

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by YourMrBoo: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

All terrorists and their closet sympathizers must be destroyed . Now to your question , I don't av any problem with any peace loving person . My grouse is with the terrorists and their sympathizers !!

So why involving the great fearless giants of Igbo nation who brings nightmare to the descendants of Othman danfodio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by YourMrBoo: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

May the misery you are facing as a result of the beating your terrorist masters are receiving never depart you . Death to those terorrists and their osu slaves !!

Guy, still yet na your fellow abobaku dey die...

Show mercy nah... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Thewrath(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

Oh shut it already,tell us how it is affecting an average Igboman,tell us how it's a loss to indigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Iykopeee: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

Another osu coming to defend his ijaw master .

Lol far from it I am not defending anyone here unlike u who went on calling out some animals to back u up grin
Besides, spend more of ur productive time doing sometin meaningful u mentally razed penguin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by FreeGlobe(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Yes please keep serving them. Keep bashing them. Keep putting them in their bitter, hateful places. Since they have refused to see reason through diplomatic means, then treat them like trash. Simples! Their hate must stop by all means possible and Nigeria will progress whether they like it or not.
kikikiki... Meanwhile keep cheering a failed president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Stricker321: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
reminez, you better tell the military to finish what they have started and make sure no single militant is left alive because if those guys regroup, they will take revenge and vent their anger on innocents at Ikorodu and Ogun states.

Their previous attacks would be a child's play compared to what they might bring this time.

This is just an advise since you are here to hate Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Reminez(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Stricker321:
reminez, you better tell the military to finish what they have started and make sure no single militant is left alive because if those guys regroup, they will take revenge and vent their anger on innocents at Ikorodu and Ogun states.

Their previous attacks would be a child's play compared to what they might bring this time.

Lol . We are waiting for them !!!!!
Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Reminez(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Iykopeee:

Lol far from it I am not defending anyone here unlike u who went on calling out some animals to back u up grin
Besides, spend more of ur productive time doing sometin meaningful u mentally razed penguin grin
You are nothing but a lowlife osu whose destiny is to lick ijaw balls . stupid thing with a single digit IQ !

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by buharisbae(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Threads like this is damn hilarious cheesy osu afonjas etc grin
Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by talktimi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

your statements on this thread say otherwise but it's okay
Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Iykopeee: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

You are nothing but a lowlife osu whose destiny is to lick ijaw balls . stupid thing with a single digit IQ !

Who is this retarde.d bastard suffering from beriberi and trisomy 21? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by goldman777: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Stricker321:

Abeg y dont u carry gun and go and fight for them it is then u will realise this is d west not east lolz
Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by AmuDimpka: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
eyeview:
The army: Majorly Hausa/fulani
The attackers: Ijaw militants
The victims: Yorubas

How some evil people are working round the clock to drag igbos into this issue shows the level of wickedness and pure evil that is resident in some people's hearts.
Please,let it be known to all that igbos(and even the niger delta)frown at the criminal activities of the militants.
Everybody is urged to ignore joining issues with the op of threads like this. They have an inordinate bitterness which can only be cured by the Lord Almighty Himself. Don't let him drag you to his mud level of hatred and bigotry,that's his habitat.
Thank you all and God bless

You know sometimes I ask, how did Yoruba people though not all but majority are this scared of ibos

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Reminez(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Iykopeee:

Who is this retarde.d bastard suffering from beriberi and trisomy 21? grin
Osu !! You are suffering from congenital kwashiorkor . The same one that killed your flat headed forbears .
Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by phemmyutd(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Omo eh, these peoples reasoning sometimes I will think they are not supposed to be in our political space at all...

They don't love themselves, rather they love to fight others who cared to show love... grin

Showing love to who....lol

Showing love to the Southwest when Fulani have took over all your land while you run to southwest as your IDP camp.

Go and secure your land and stop masturbating on your imaginary genocide.

This is Southwest, we do not aboard criminals in the name of our brother.
We love NA actions, any bastard that want to pollute our land should be wipe off.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Must Wake Up And Smell The Coffee !! by Iykopeee: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reminez:

Osu !! You are suffering from congenital kwashiorkor . The same one that killed your flat headed forbears .

Flat what? Oh I got a yorubastard e-executed. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

DG DSS: South-east Leaders Should Stay Away From Southern Unity / What Do The Igbos Really Want?",buhari Asked During His Media Chat / Ghali Naaba Former Speaker During OBJ First Tenure Just Passed On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.