Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos (1788 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by Gidiceleb: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
This may be one of her best shots! This Buhari’s ‘change’ may have also affected Anita’s style of dressing, according to what she told us, she is done with nude photos and has decided to rock more of cover up outfits unlike before. But whichever way, she still slays!‎

source ; http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/07/actress-anita-joseph-stuns-in-super.html

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by Flexherbal(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
At least, this is good.
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by David25(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
well..... Amen? I guess grin
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by divinehand2003(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by harrysjones(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool cool
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by kogistar: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
mtchewww usless boobs, well, she should keep her boobs to herself, not to show us. because we have nothing to do with her boobs
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by pembisco(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
I must say she's sexy
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Says She Is Done With Nude Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
op who is she?

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Puts Her Hot Body On Display In Bahamas / Fan Bash Laura Ikeji On Instagram Over Her Post On Marriage (photos) / Rekado Banks You Are My Boy-tiwa Sawage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.