Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker (1066 Views)

Cyber Attack On Spam Blocker Slows Web / Voice Changer Software(fake Voice) On Mobile(female/male)(mature Voice,e.t.c) / How Can I Disable THE Pop-up Blocker ON MY COMPUTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by blackson: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
Hi nairalanders i need a programme or software to change or block my ip any one with help on where to get from, or maybe buy for a validity of 1year

No scammers
Re: In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by CarlosVent(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by sameolg616(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
dude,that shit aint free though,
it wld also depend on ur network, starcomms,reltel,mtn(all those gprs dongles), only a ssl/ssh encrytion to bypass it
1, anonymizer $99(there are 2 types, preferably the tunnelier type-), it wld bypass any local connection but its intended for broadband so it might slow ur attempted broadband connections above,
2, for multilinks, unbelievably,its faster than the above connection, i have an internet accelerator with us ip, its cheap
3, steganos internet anonymn, its a vpn,
i have given u the clues, so ask some1, i aint interested in selling anytin to nairalanders except i wan give it free,
Re: In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by Monoxide(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
If you like to know how to use Your Freedom Software to hide your IP address ,send a mail to magnificient.jude@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by joys24: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2009
blackson I HAVE VERY GOOD ONE U CAN USE. 4 MORE INFO 08054114774
Re: In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by NetSage: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2009
blackson:

Hi nairalanders i need a programme or software to change or block my ip any one with help on where to get from, or maybe buy for a validity of 1year

No scammers
Changing Internet Protocol(IP) HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PROBLEM TO MANY PPLE, HERE IS YOUR SOLUTION
I will give you some site where you can use the trail version, but note that after the trial version you will not be able to use it again on your PC/LAPTOP
1. www.invisible-browsing.com it is off the hook, it can give you any IP you want, trial version is just 3 days
it changes all the IP on all your browser automatically.
2. www.hidemyip.com this is another good one, trial version is just 15days.

But if you want a one you can use for ever, i actually just made the discovery, on Monday and it is gbono felifeli.
I guaranty that if you get this latest discovery mail me on jazzylove2004@yahoo.com
I actually use your-freedom to change my IP,EVEN IF I BROWSE IN THE CAFE, OR I USE IZAP,ZOOM,IT CAN CHANGE YOUR IP
JUST MAIL ME,
Re: In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by boomlogics: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
Dude check out Hotspotshield and Ultrasurf
Re: In Need Of Ip Changer Or Blocker by ifyclose: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
mail me on ifyclose@gmail.com, and i will send u live pictures of my NORTH CAROLINA IP. i can give u d website 4 just #1,000.

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Ps2 To Play Games Via Usb Port. / How To Operate A Locked Computer / What Are The Things To Look Out For Before Purchasing A Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.