Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church (27439 Views)

ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos) / Chacha Eke's Elder Sister Looks Hot & Stunning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by yinkslinks(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
My sperm is full
midehi2:
i feel like getting pregnant again tongue
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by DennisEche(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
skitcentral:

It's called flirting. Don't be brainless.
FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER MANS WIFE..............I HOPE YOU WILL FEEL OK TOO WHEN ANOTHER MAN START FLIRTING WITH YOUR WIFE BY THE TIME YOU GET MARRIED...... GOODLUCK IN YOUR FLIRTING
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by midehi2(f): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
yinkslinks:
My sperm is full
tongue
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by midehi2(f): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
pythonkid:
Ur last unwanted pregnancy no do you abi ?
no, the wanted no do me tongue
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by midehi2(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
HARDBOI:
oooh and i feel like laying pipe and tap from that oil rig again
come and faint on it na tongue
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by midehi2(f): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
skitcentral:

I feel like making love to you again.
in your dreams tongue
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by HARDBOI: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
midehi2:
come and faint on it na tongue
hahaha.... faint ke e be like say u no kno me o... im a professional plumber o.
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
midehi2:

in your dreams tongue

Sometimes dreams feel so real. wink
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
DennisEche:

FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER MANS WIFE..............I HOPE YOU WILL FEEL OK TOO WHEN ANOTHER MAN START FLIRTING WITH YOUR WIFE BY THE TIME YOU GET MARRIED...... GOODLUCK IN YOUR FLIRTING

Young man, what is wrong with you? This is the social media and people are allowed to have harmless fun. It doesnt mean that I go about seducing married women. Use your brain nahhhh sad
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by whiteeyes: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
midehi2:
i feel like getting pregnant again tongue
yeah, me too. But the last round (labour/deliver), no gree me think the belle again.

She looks pretty lovely.
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by DennisEche(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
skitcentral:

Young man, what is wrong with you? This is the social media and people are allowed to have harmless fun. It doesnt mean that I go about seducing married women. Use your brain nahhhh sad
when you say things like this online............it shows the level of your immaturity.........like Idi Amin of Uganda would say.freedom of speech i can guaranty but freedom after speech i cant guaranty.........watch what you say...be it social media of where ever
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
DennisEche:

when you say things like this online............it shows the level of your immaturity.........like Idi Amin of Uganda would say.freedom of speech i can guaranty but freedom after speech i cant guaranty.........watch what you say...be it social media of where ever

K

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by Stellamariss(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
pythonkid:

Ur last unwanted pregnancy no do you abi ?
u really need Jesus
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by dam007(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
deymoh:
See More Of Her Sexy Baby Bump Photos Here:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/pregnant-actress-chacha-ekefaani-makes.html
choi! Inglorious bloggers and stoopid captions. #smh.. #TrafficTipaTipa
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by dam007(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:
pretty woman wear native clothes, unlike some American want to be put on tight trousers whenever they are pregnancy. smiley
chiisos is lord!! I read your comment and phcn took light.. #iWonda!!
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by dam007(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lukmann1:
pretty woman wear native clothes, unlike some American want to be put on tight trousers whenever they are pregnancy. smiley
Re: Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church by Raymie(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
What car is she posing next to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Beautiful Holiday Pictures From Bali / Ini Edo VS Lupita Nyong'o: Who Rocked It Better? / Odunlade Adekola In Police Uniform With Dolapo Badmus. (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.