Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) (74371 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos / H.B.D!! University Of Abuja Tallest Student Is A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by victorisreal02: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Meet The Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Eviddy)

University of abuja which many of us do know as one of the institutions that always occupies intelligent, smart, sharp, handsome, beautiful students unveils her tallest student in the institution after critical survey.

His name is Evidence Ebuka Vincent D Paul. A.K.A:- Eviddy D Baller, he's a 300 going to 400Level economics student, a basket-baller, a very intelligent, smart, sharp, and handsome student.

See photos that proves his tall, glorified height below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/meet-the-tallest-student-in-the-university-of-abuja-eviddy/

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by victorisreal02: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
More photos...

4 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Oche211(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
I want to see his pics with fellow guys who are tall nd then i can say he is the tallest.
*Modified* nw seeing is believing

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by soberdrunk(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sorry to deviate but he be like say nah small small children dey university' these days ooo! Blood of medusa!! See as dem be like ss2 children......

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by adebayo10977(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hisssssssss am even more taller than the guy Wen sha, he said he was more taller than any other person in the campus

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by adebayo10977(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hisssssssss am even more taller than the guy Wen sha, he said he was more taller than any other person in the campus

1 Like

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by victorisreal02: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
adebayo10977:
Hisssssssss
am even more taller than the guy
Wen sha, he said he was more taller than any other person in the campus

Post your photo, let's see if you are really taller than him, as you've claimed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Checked86: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
He is surrounded by short students. I am far taller than the guy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by victorisreal02: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Checked86:
He is surrounded by short students. I am far taller than the guy

I don't know about your height, but he's the tallest student in the university of abuja

4 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Sharon6(f): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tall man. He should be hired by NEPA, PHCN Abi na EDC them dey call themselves these days. grin grin grin

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by chimah3(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
They go use am rule line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Ayoswit(f): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
He's cute

1 Like

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by ticker(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
kai! this guy is indeed tall. May God dash me height grin

5 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oh My! Dude is tall for days

1 Like

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Ini9(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mtcheeeeew.. Get tall money dats all.

18 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by bory09(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
girls dies for tallness and longness of things like their life depend on it... anyway the guy no need to stretch neck before duplication.. he is naturally endowed he just need tinted glass dats all. exam is done

24 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
I can't dispute the fact that you said he's the tallest in your school, but i was expecting more, maybe cos I've seen a lot of taller people than him, you sure have a lot of short and average height guys in your school and him posing with girls kind of makes him look taller.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by bamite(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op what's his height? He may be snapping with dwarfs though

1 Like

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Shehucom(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
If this guy is the tallest, then UNIABUJA has the highest numbers of dwarf student in Nigeria

44 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Vanpascore(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Longman
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Mopolchi: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Na dogo yaro be dat guy

2 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by tysontim(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
so student for ABJ Uni short like this? chai OP if u say na OK wat is d height of that guy in FT?
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
NL and exaggerations are like

Im taller than this dude na

1 Like

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
If he is the tallest student in the school truly, it means Uniabuja only gives those that has stunted growth admission.

9 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by trademoore1: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sorry to deviate but he be like say nah small small children dey university' these days ooo! Blood of medusa!! See as dem be like ss2 children......
be there wasting time at home. when you clock 30 and every job you apply for informs you that you have to be below 28 years. you will know there is no gain been methuselah in university.

people in advanced countries are getting their phds at 25- you are celebrating been a Jambite at 30.

9 Likes

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
hmmmm... What do u want short guys like me to do? That's why i avoid walking with tall guys lol. They make you feel smaller than you are.

1 Share

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Parkac(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
@op you can't even mention his height in centimeters or inches.

1 Like

Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by dhamstar(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
COME'ON OP DIS DUDE NA DWARF FOR WHERE I DEY NA. IF NA HIM REALLY BE THE TALLEST GUY E MEAN ALL D STUDENTS FOR UR SCH NA DWARFS.... THANK YOU!
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by kuldude29(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
duh!
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by BABANGBALI: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op na dis dwarf you dey call tall guy?dat means say all of una for that school be dwarf now
Re: Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) by Phranex(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Can someone tell me why this is news

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Scraps Post-ume / WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.