Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ladies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies (685 Views)

Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies by mirabeldesmond(f): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Not necessary
Re: Ladies by sammysunny88: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Not that ladies should not wash their private parts but don't use soap directely because of the chemical contain in the soap is very harmful.if you are bathing is a different case because is not directly unlike using soap alone directly to your private part with excuse that u wanna be clean.

1 Like

Re: Ladies by chriskosherbal(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Those who have ears let them hear
Re: Ladies by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 15, 2016
mirabeldesmond:
I got this message on what's app few weeks ago and today I saw something like it on Facebook. my question is how true is it and if we don't use soap to wash our privates what else are we to use and if we use water only won't it stink? Please share your thoughts and ideas. Help your sisters.
My dear, never use soap. Wash with water and that as frequently as possible and it certainly won't stink. Trust me.
I'm glad you are among the few that know it mustn't stink. Some ladies i've heard have the disgusting idea it has to stink...that it must stink.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breast Cancer And Prevention / Let's Discuss Sepsis / Check Out Benefits Of Sleeping On Your Left Side!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.