Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. (1424 Views)

Please Reply Reply Before I'm Duped Again (recruitment Agency Supertube) / I Was Not Duped By Anybody / Nigeria Cv.com - Have I Been Duped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by stanlynezo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2009
Pls hlp me,who knws ramat he says he has a book 4 sale about internet and making money online.he listed hw 2 order which i followed nd he said u get d bk witin 24hrs.since friday hv bn watin his phone is not available pls hlp me find him. Na 3500.hlp o!
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by topeorekoy(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2009
4get abt it. u have been scammed. how cld u fall for such trick. if he has books that will guarantee success online and u fell for it? y didnt he use the book and make himself rich? u think its easy to make money online?
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by MrCrackles(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2009
Maga don pay. . . grin
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by topeorekoy(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2009
how can a nigerian still fall for cheap stuffs like that?
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
Go to the bank you paid the money into and lodge a complain about the account
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by topeorekoy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
aysometin:

Go to the bank you paid the money into and lodge a complain about the account

u think it will work? what will u tell the bank? that u made payment into the right account and u were expecting something from the account holder and he didnt didnt get any response. so what will the bank do abt it?

i do not think that will work
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by go4gold107(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2009
Never knew people still fall for this trick.

shocked shocked
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by okuyelu: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2009
if u actually paid into an account, go to the bank and explain to them. It might not necessarily solve your problem but the account will be flagged before it goes messy. what bank?
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by MrCrackles(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2009
Despite all the repeated warnings about scammers and fraudulent bastards on nairaland
Most of you are still gullible and foolish enough to get scammed. . . . .
I just wonder at times, what if scam victims have any brains!
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by Dobxy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
It is not something bad to buy ebook online, But u know nigerians don spoil everything online, but let me help me out. i mean i want to give u compensation that will let you forget about that stupid guy, If u dont mind, i will like to give you free ebook on INFORMATION MARKETING which can make you mone.y am very serious about it. just send balnk message to my mail olanitequadri4sure@yahoo.com, and you will receive it. am very sure this will help u to make money online. but am not promising you 24hrs.
Goodluck
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
Dobxy:

It is not something bad to buy ebook online, But u know nigerians don spoil everything online, but let me help me out. i mean i want to give u compensation that will let you forget about that stupid guy, If u dont mind, i will like to give you free ebook on INFORMATION MARKETING which can make you mone.y am very serious about it. just send balnk message to my mail olanitequadri4sure@yahoo.com, and you will receive it. am very sure this will help u to make money online. but am not promising you 24hrs.
Goodluck

Adding pepper to injury!!
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
Dobxy:

Goodluck

OLE!
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by Dobxy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
people are very funny, when i want to help someone, u still call me OLE, I beg i no dey ask of anything, i just want to help him out to at least start making mone.y online. Am not adding salt to his injury plz. If he wishes me to help him, fine. and if he doesn't want, good.
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by PapaDeimi: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
Thanks all for your comments about Ramat. Unfortunately, I have paid into his account (yesterday) before I stumbled upon this page. I therefore called his mobile no and unexpectedly it went thru.

I proceeded to send him the email but as the guy that raised the alarm experienced, I didn't receive any reply as promised by Ramat. I checked his blog again and realised I made a mistake in the email instead of epayments1@gmail.com I mailed epayments@gmail.com, I omitted 1.

Anyway, I've since been speaking with RAMAT. I got the materials he promised in less than 30minutes after I sent my payment details to the appropriate email.

All been said, thank you folks for your comments. You can flash/call Ramat on 08034043572. I guess the guy is genuine. I'm yet to read the material, though.
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by haykay2: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2009
PapaDeimi

who knows this guy? PapaDeimi,
dis guy na anoda tin o.
somebody was scammed and u want to collect ur own money.
abeg disregard PapaDeimi's advise, cos PapaDeimi is a fulltime criminal.
please and please, dont fall mugun twice cos PapaDeimi is a 419.
he wanted to use dat opportunity to gain his own 10 naira.
abi no be so? psychologists?
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by niddamugu(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
different strokes for different folks.

i think this calls for caution especially when money is involved. we still have good bookshops everywhere just walk in and buy your books. there is almost no security in online trading especially when nigerians are involved. what we consider first is how to exploit the situation and make money without giving out anything. BE WARNED,
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by exantos: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2009
I think you misjudged the guy He is genuine bcoz i recieved the ebooks and what i what i read in his book is worth more than a millon RAMAT IS GENIUNE (I Sware to god)
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by LordReed(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
All these 1 post supporters u all are suspicious!
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by camary(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
exantos:

I think you misjudged the guy He is genuine bcoz i recieved the ebooks and what i what i read in his book is worth more than a millon RAMAT IS GENIUNE (I Sware to god)

i do not believe these supporters, they may be accomplices or even the same person with different cover names. Be warned!!!!
Re: Duped By Ramat (e-success Online. by nnemak(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2009
Lord_Reed:

All these 1 post supporters u all are suspicious!

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT they are the same 419 people, !!!!!!!!
that their childish way of trying to redeem their image,

(1)

Guinness Nigerin Plc Needs Van Sale Men Or Truck Drivers / Maersk Interview? / AIICO Insurance Plc Is Recruiting Marketing Executives & Business Dev Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.