Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help Guys - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Guys (388 Views)

Urgently Needed Your Help Guys. / Help Guys....... / Need Your Help Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys by huzhomah(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
I think my infinix hot note has been hit by a
virus.... I guess when I was trying to download a game..... Please it's really slowing down my phone.... Anyone know how I can get rid of it without much harm on my phone?
Re: Help Guys by teelaweee(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
huzhomah:
virus.... I guess when I was trying to download a game..... Please it's really slowing down my phone.... Anyone know how I can get rid of it without much harm on my phone?

try an antivirus
Re: Help Guys by osenbarak: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2016
try to factory reset your phone but back the phone up first
Re: Help Guys by Carlcaresophia: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2016
huzhomah:

Hello Huzhomah, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to download the third party apps that can kill virus, like 360 guard. If there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Phone Games Needed In Ph / Fingerprint Sensors To Be On More Than 50% Of Smartphones In 2017 / Harmful Effects Of Laptop Radiation And Ways To Reduce Exposure To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.