Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? (34169 Views)

Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by pedrilo: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
pimples wahala nor be here
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by berryice(f): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't tink there is any cure for pimples...d more u try to get rid of it..the more it becomes worst....just b washin your face with mild soap nd water...with time it will go..uw grin
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Raydos: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
PussyMechanic:
E depend o.

If na hereditary consult your great grandpa grave o

If na too much groundnut, rub fowl shiit

If na dirty bathing water cause am, rub goat shiit

If na too much ororo, rub cow shiit

If na spiritual, consult a native doctor
This guy wicked sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Raydos: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
AliAiyes:

The real fact of pimpus is that::
1) ......too much of eating fact
or..
2).......If you ar a young boy or girl, stop in using of anything dirty rubing on ur face.
or
3).......Too much of admiring sexual intercourse
..... This ar d real fact about pimpus i know
i think that number 3 is exactly what's affecting me.

because i noticed that before i started having sexual intercourse, there is nothing like pimples,

but the moment i start having sex, i realised that my face have now turned to haven of pimples.

please what's the way out of this shit?
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by dammywapes(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Piptoes:
my dear, it's ur hormones....nothing may work for you now until u put to birth and pls modify the topic... Read wht you typed
*smile* 10 years to this time, marriage is not an option. am sure i will get rid of it
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by deedondavi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bro Abeg... if your pimple ain't extremely bad just try Managing it with simple creams e. g herbal creams like authentic , sivoderm e. t. c . Get a couple of them , mix together and apply on your face........ and please stop paying too much attention to your pimple..its gonna eventually clear off..... Am not sure anybody on nairaland or even in Nigeria had the kinda acne I had even dermatologist didn't know what tah tell me, I had cystic acne... I used all Minda drugs including roaccutane... to mention but a few and avoid all kinda tube creams..... at most use Shelly..
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by deedondavi(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bro Abeg... if your pimple ain't extremely bad just try Managing it with simple creams e. g herbal creams like authentic , sivoderm e. t. c . Get a couple of them , mix together and apply on your face........ and please stop paying too much attention to your pimple..its gonna eventually clear off..... Am not sure anybody on nairaland or even in Nigeria had the kinda acne I had even dermatologist didn't know what tah tell me, I had bad cystic acne... I used all kinda drugs including roaccutane... to mention but a few ... Avoid all kinda tube creams.....
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by rhymxkid(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=deedondavi post=48133218]Bro Abeg... if your pimple ain't extremely bad just try Managing it with simple creams e. g herbal creams like authentic , sivoderm e. t. c . Get a couple of them , mix together and apply on your face........ and please stop paying too much attention to your pimple..its gonna eventually clear off..... Am not sure anybody on nairaland or even in Nigeria had the kinda acne I had even dermatologist didn't know what tah tell me, I had bad cystic acne... I used all kinda drugs including roaccutane... to mention but a few ... Avoid all kinda tube creams..... [/quot

so what did u use to treat it on long run..??
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Francis95(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Ginaz:
I'm sorry for your face. Same things seems like happening to me right now and I'm so vexed. I have naturally baby smooth face till I bought a fake bath soap I've been using for years.

Pimples started baptizing my face, I didn't wanna use anything as I felt they will go immediately I stopped using the soap but they proved me wrong undecided.

I got fed up and went to a beauty store looking for anything to make them go away and I saw this scrub called Avon clear skin. It seems to be working well, removing dirty and rubbish and my face looks OK now, it took 2 weeks to see result. I bought it 1,500. See if you can get it.

Did it bleach your face?
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Francis95(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Pimple has no cure...
Just drink lots of water, I mean lots of it.
Don't rub your palms on your face coz of dirts.
Stop eating groundnuts
Don't try to use any cream whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Embraze: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Raydos:
i think that number 3 is exactly what's affecting me.

because i noticed that before i started having sexual intercourse, there is nothing like pimples,

but the moment i start having sex, i realised that my face have now turned to haven of pimples.

please what's the way out of this shit?

The fact there is that, you noticed it just after you started out with sex, because of hormonal changes, the hormones are now inbalanced to they tend to erupt out causing pimples or acne .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by zimuzo: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
My dear blend ur orange peel, then mix it with an original honey and milk. Then apply on the affected areas, leave it to last for 30 thirty minutes and wash it off with warm water. Continue this process till u achieve a desired result. Try it and thank me later
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by zimuzo: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
My dear, blend ur orange peel, then mix it with an original honey and milk. Then apply on the affected areas, leave it to last for 30 thirty minutes and wash it off with warm water. Continue this process till u achieve a desired result. Try it and thank me later
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
PussyMechanic:
E depend o.

If na hereditary consult your great grandpa grave o

If na too much groundnut, rub fowl shiit

If na dirty bathing water cause am, rub goat shiit

If na too much ororo, rub cow shiit

If na spiritual, consult a native doctor
Bros abeg no vex o. Abeg why u no get sense
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Whatever you do, do NOT use hydrocortisone creams!! Those things are evil

I mean the Funbact-As, Skineal, epiderm, anything that contains steroids

Apart from bleaching your face, once you stop using them, your face will become worse than it was before!

Really dealt with me
I swear. Its true but not all faces. It spoilt my face but I know a lot of people who used it and even gave dem a brighter face which they liked
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
AliAiyes:

The real fact of pimpus is that::
1) ......too much of eating fact
or..
2).......If you ar a young boy or girl, stop in using of anything dirty rubing on ur face.
or
3).......Too much of admiring sexual intercourse
..... This ar d real fact about pimpus i know
No1 is wrong. The fat or oil u eat is not what makes ur face oily, nor d white sticky things that comes out of ur face. The oil dat comes out of ur face is called sebum and it is secreted by glands in ur face called sebacceus glands.too much secretions of some Homones causes these glands to secrete more sebum(oil). Sex urge instructs ur body to secrete lot of homones called testosterone. When ur body secrete lots of a particular homone, they instruct the sebaccceous glands to produce sebum.this is why some people believe sex drive causes pimples. Somehow it does if u are prone to pimples. Most of this sebum will be traped beneath ur skin, and with the presense of the bacteria 'p.acne', the spot gets inflated. So d first thing to do is try to balance ur homone. Like stay stress free, don't be depressed, don't stay hungry b4 u get something to eat etc, all this causes the over secretion of some homones. Once ur homone is balanced. Get rid of the bacteria 'p.acne' and Try to keep ur face clean always. Doxycycline is a good antibiotics that's very good at penetrating the skin. But don't take the drug except its prescribed to u by a doc. Don't touch ur face, use different handkerchief each day or use toilet paper. Disinfect bathing water always. Even then acne might still prevail untill it decides to free u. Pls disregard all the nonsense people will ask u to rub on ur face

4 Likes

Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by PussyMechanic(m): 1:06am On Aug 04, 2016
raylord:

Bros abeg no vex o. Abeg why u no get sense
Lol. You know serious

Na both of us no get sense na
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Vickyb4: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Hello, I suggest you should try herbal toning soap and creams for any skin issues. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram @victoriabeautyskincare. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by aguyph: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2017
dammywapes:
Have been struggling with pimples from my year one in the university , Anybody that have tips on how i can get rid of it should please offer some help.
bros boil hot water and add acid water on it. Just use it and wash your face once all pimple will clear.
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Rexnegro(m): 3:11am On Nov 17, 2017
cliquevibes:
See ehn, 4get all dis minister's of Advice here on nairaland, I knw wat ur goin thru cos I too had dis acne problem......First Tin to do is 2 knw if wat causes ur pimple is either Bacteria or just ur hormones?? Go 2 any lab or private hospital and ask 4 a Pus test... Dey knw wat it means, Dis help 2 knw if there are bacterias causing d outbreak, If so, den u need 2 keep ur face cleaan at all times and u can use any good Anti acne cream....In dis case, d cream will work but if after goin 2 d lab, dey tell u dat there was no bacteria found, den u need 2 take drugs cos it ur hormones causing d outbreak and u ave 2 balance d hormones 4rm within B4 anytin u rub on d surface wil ave any effect....U can go 2 any hospital and seek treatment, but if u dnt ave d cash, U can go 2 any pharmacy store and ask 4 Predisonole...It an anti-inflamatory drug(am currently using it) and dis helps suppressing d hormones producing d acne, then u cn back it up with any good acne cream, within a week, ur bound 2 see a massive improvement.....
Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Vickyb4: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello, I suggest you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram @victoriabeautyskincare or contact her on WhatsApp: +2348109981614 She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Try Rhome transparent soap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.