Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack (25240 Views)

Ijaw Indigenes Flee Lagos & Ogun Over Alleged Ultimatum By ROPC To Vacate States / Fear Of ROPC Attack: Ijaws Flee Lagos, Ogun States / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by betterABIAstate: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2016
scarred9jan:

The Vanguard belongs to a Niger Deltan from Delta State. Get your facts right before 'illiterating' about online.
Yoruba own the media, they lie a lot with it

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by wristbangle: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2016
buharisbae:

same here

did they write it on their forehead that they are from ijaw?
once again look b4 u leap!

Yes! Written boldly on their face.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Godemcee(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2016
I thought flat head osu said opc aint shiiit,they should wait now yeeboes better follow there Ijaw master nd go nd destroy alaibo.well Igbos wud rather die than leave lagos

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by dadaijboy: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by sekundosekundo: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

Lol unite in Biafra, not in Yorubaland.
You terrorists can bomb Anambra for all we care. Ask them to relocate to Iboland.
I heard that IPOB terrorists wants to Ijos in bombing Ogun/Lagos?
Hahahhaa ....... Okayyy.
You know Lagos made Ibos and Ibos can't survive without Lagos.
We shall see how this ends.
Since accommodation, tolerance and acceptance is considered cowardice to undeveloped reptiles, let's see what this oncoming repercussions by OPC will be called.
Any sense of pity Yorubas feel for you, consider it gone.
We consider the bombing of these two states unforgivable, like Ore. Several steps will be taken to safeguard the lives of Yorubas around these areas.
Ijaws know what Yorubas are talking about. All Osus need to do is ask and they shall receive. Amen.

Your Lagos is nothing without Igbos. Even your internal revenue will crash without Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by superstar1(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Yoruba own the media, they lie a lot with it

Have you forgotten that Vanguard is pro- NDA, ipod and massob newspaper?

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
The SW is open to all peace loving Nigerians but we don't condone militancy.

The military should CRUSH, ANNIHILATE, MASSACRE all militants in SW be it Ijaw, IPOB, NDA or other groups that constitute threat.

We value INVESTMENTS and EDUCATION over all things.

Why the so much hate 4 these regions SW & SE..... hausa, fulani have attacking in yoruba land, even yoruba miscreants have been doing d same....

NDA bomb ND u also complain and wants military to attack them....

If yoruba involve in conflict with IJAWs, u will lose. .. u have more people in chevron shell agip ExxonMobil and all oil servicing company in their region... even Alakija will go bankrupt....

NL is more of an hatred breeding forum than a uniting forum

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by LydayBobo(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sensational news... Nobody is relocating from Lagos/Ogun states to South South.

BTW I believe the Yorubas have the responsibility of protecting and defending their land against criminals and terrorists irrespective of ethnic affiliation, but they also have the responsibility of protecting law-abiding non-yorubas within their territory like any sane host.

As for those clowns and comedians threatening secession, I think people should have known by now that they are nothing but attention seeking mofos.
Thank you so much for your comment. I want to plead to my fellow Yoruba guys that we should deal directly with the militants and leave other tribes that has been living with us peacefully. For example I was in thick of the MASSOB protest in Ariaria Market in Aba, walking in their mist peacefully without molestation despite the fact that they know am from the west. If the shit the fan it will spread beyond expectations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by sekundosekundo: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Ipob(ijaw slaves)will never come near this topic,instead of them to start thinking on how to defend their red mud region from Fulani herdsmen and unite with their OSU brothers, they are busy all over nairaland rejoicing about the violence in Yoruba land.
may the Ijaws fleeing the SW find a place to wreck havoc in Alaibo.

A CHILD HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Liamm(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2016
modath:

And go where? Not every land is home, You too go leave milk and honey go desert? E joo oo cheesy
heard Theresa May is of yoruba ancestry...... Yoruba must be a world wide ethnic group.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by sankky: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
So ijaws no longer fled because of the aerial bombardment by the Nigerian military that killed hundreds of them few day ago? Now history has just been rewritten that they ran away because of the OPc.
Now I agree that the Yorubas own the media .
But the OPc has always been there for all these decades that these ijaws had been operating in that same region.
I tire ooo.
I think black intelligence might have been overrated

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
South West is developed bla bla bla....even those stomach infrastructure peeps from Ekiti and Osun state are all claiming to be from Lagos state... if not for Lagos I wonder where u guys will be proud of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Fleeing ke? Just laidat? Where are the brave indigenous people of red mud when you need them. Make una go tell them say
nothing do them nah grin

I remember when OPC made this threat, I-bobo youths were calling Yorubas names grin cheesy.

Cowards, mouth action blah blah blah. Galas and yoghurt spills on that thread. They all danced. That
thread was like a shitgbo masquerade festival

Funny thing is this, most of these miscreants who sit behind their samsung open/close phones and type dust live in Lagos

I never see this kind madness before cheesy Their own don pass "dada" level grin

I guess OPC KILL THE innocent 114 so called militants yesterday with air raid..... innocent peace loving ijaws are afraid of OPC air raid again on their wives an children. .. who wudnt be
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Liamm(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2016
aresa:

Protecting yourself and protecting other people are 2 different things, protecting ourselves is for us to do while protecting other people remains the responsibility of the Nigerian police and security forces.

This offensive should be relentless to serve as a deterrent to other criminal and anti communal elements within and outside Yorubaland .

Tolerance is not absolute and this is what criminal and anti social elements from other parts of the country do not understand..
Yoruba media and propaganda are like 5&6. Cowards driving away militants from their land can only happen in Disney stories...... Don't be overly excited yet until you read this news from the other side

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by coolviv: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

You terrorists can bomb Anambra for all we care. Ask them to relocate to Iboland.
Hahahhaa ....... Okayyy.
We shall see how this ends.
Since accommodation, tolerance and acceptance is considered cowardice to undeveloped reptiles, let's see what this oncoming repercussions by OPC will be called.
Any sense of pity Yorubas feel for you, consider it gone.
We consider the bombing of these two states unforgivable, like Ore. Several steps will be taken to safeguard the lives of Yorubas around these areas.
Ijaws know what Yorubas are talking about. All Osus need to do is ask and they shall receive. Amen.

Easy ooo...southwest fit lose out ooo abi who go pay all these big big rent dem dey charge for shops and homes in southwest?
But d good side be say...rent fit go down and traffic fit reduce for cities like Lagos if dem Ipob and Nda comot. And on their own part...dem fit use their money go invest in their own states..Make am big and profitable like Lagos. .

One Nigeria ...
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2016
me1234:
Fake news

Like your dentition. Weere ota aje.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by LabiaDestroyer(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Yolubaaaasss..ah!
Bunch of cowards, na only owambe them know...chain smokers, jobless youths every where..all their wasted life touts know is 'owo mi da'...
their throats were slit in the dead of the night by ijaws when they murdered a female ijaw hawker.
At mile twelve the wasted drunks were dealt with by the Hausa's, screaming egbami ooo..ah!
Cowards
Their women bleach till they are sore red...stretch mark riddled body everywhere, their body oozing of spoilt tomatoes, veejay stinking like an open 4000 yrs grave...their children, at 7 years they are as short as a foot stool
These so called ROPC can rant now cos the NA has cleared an opening for them...cowards!
Before operation Awatse by the NA they stood by the side lines like spectators.. cowards!
It was the same OPC that were slaughtered like sacrificial lambs at okota by the Hausa's.
Anyway, nice work by the NA....they are the one that should be given credit for the job they as doing and not jobless illiterates making baseless threat.
Long Live the NA!

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
alade112:
In spite of the fact that I'm not happy about the news Some people from the other side boldly said Yorubas are cowards and they want to test our cowardice

We told them that if the Yoruba's re pushed to the wall there will be consequences. but our gracious Hospitality, Peace ♥and calmness to others are mistaken for weakness and cowardice.

Take a look at what they brought to themselves They can't stay in Ogun/lagos due to what some bad eggs among them caused they can't stay in their community also over fears that the military may attack due to threat by ABA militant group to declare a Republic of ND

Direct and train your children onto the right path , and it will bring you peace of mind and give you delight..

I hope their blodas hailing their actions will welcome the IDP with open arms

Ops plz provide a guardian link cos I don't bliv any newz from yoruba related media....vanguard is more yoruba related than itskiri...
besides WITH THAT OPC RECKLESS AIR RAID YESTERDAY, WHO WON'T BE SCARED...... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
superstar1:

Have you forgotten that Vanguard is pro- NDA, ipod and massob newspaper?

The irrelevant IPOB e-rats love consoling themselves grin

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
daylife7:

Ops I don't bliv any newz from yoruba related media....vanguard is more yoruba related than itskiri...
besides OPC WITH THAT AIR RAID YESTERDAY, WHO WON'T BE SCARED......

But you believe every news that says Yorubas are being killed everyday by the militants. Vanguard is more Yoruba?

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by 0kp0nku: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
The Yorubas are the smartest tribe in Nigeria. Being tolerant and knowing when to react to an issue is an act of power, not of cowardice.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DabuIIIT: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
alade112:

I hope their blodas hailing their actions will welcome the IDP with open arms

thanks for letting us know ur true and real intentions for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DabuIIIT: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

Hahahhaa ....... Okayyy.

they cannot survive without lagos buh you all go to abuja every other month end,cap in hands,knees knocking,to collect ur survival chop money... Let them go and lets trully see..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by sylve11: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2016
lol. why flee? are they flies? grin grin cool
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by crisycent: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2016
I dey laugh.... Relocated because of opc? No worry, this week una go hear am.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DabuIIIT: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2016
CONFAMA:
this thread dey sweet me.... Igbos are virtually MIA...

I wonder why

they gat job to do....they dont camp their talking anus and hungry stomachs on here especially on a monday morning..they aint jobless
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DabuIIIT: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Ipob(ijaw slaves)will never come near this topic,instead of them to start thinking on how to defend their red mud region from Fulani herdsmen and unite with their OSU brothers, they are busy all over nairaland rejoicing about the violence in Yoruba land.
may the Ijaws fleeing the SW find a place to wreck havoc in Alaibo.

as you wish others,so may it be unto you and household. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Liamm:
Yoruba media and propaganda are like 5&6. Cowards driving away militants from their land can only happen in Disney stories...... Don't be overly excited yet until you read this news from the other side

Afterall I have seen were rat chased cat in vanguard
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Oba1ni(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Adupe, Oluwa seun o...........

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DabuIIIT: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2016
modath:

And go where? Not every land is home, You too go leave milk and honey go desert? E joo oo cheesy

be careful what u say or jest about others,lest it befalls thee and thy household..
And if they be desert,why do you get afraid to let them go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Exam Malpractice: Benedicta Daudu Steps Down After PREMIUM TIMES’ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.