Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack (25265 Views)

Ijaw Indigenes Flee Lagos & Ogun Over Alleged Ultimatum By ROPC To Vacate States / Fear Of ROPC Attack: Ijaws Flee Lagos, Ogun States / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by caracas: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
Yolubaaaasss..ah!
Bunch of cowards, na only owambe them know...chain smokers, jobless youths every where..all their wasted life touts know is 'owo mi da'...
their throats were slit in the dead of the night by ijaws when they murdered a female ijaw hawker.
At mile twelve the wasted drunks were dealt with by the Hausa's, screaming egbami ooo..ah!
Cowards
Their women bleach till they are sore red...stretch mark riddled body everywhere, their body oozing of spoilt tomatoes, veejay stinking like an open 4000 yrs grave...their children, at 7 years they are as short as a foot stool
These so called ROPC can rant now cos the NA has cleared an opening for them...cowards!
Before operation Awatse by the NA they stood by the side lines like spectators.. cowards!
It was the same OPC that were slaughtered like sacrificial lambs at okota by the Hausa's.
Anyway, nice work by the NA....they are the one that should be given credit for the job they as doing and not jobless illiterates making baseless threat.
Long Live the NA!
KILLER PUNCH,I CAN FEEL IT EVEN FROM MY PHONE grin grin grin grin grin grin
BUT PLEASE TAKE IT EASY WE DON'T WANT TO SEND OUR BROTHERS FROM THE WASTED REGION TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE .COS AS U RIGHTLY SAID THEY STINK LIKE A CORPSE IN THE GRAVE WHILE ALIVE
IMAGINE HOW THEY WILL STINK WHEN THEY DROP DEAD .
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by dacovajnr: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
aresa:

Protecting yourself and protecting other people are 2 different things, protecting ourselves is for us to do while protecting other people remains the responsibility of the Nigerian police and security forces.

This offensive should be relentless to serve as a deterrent to other criminal and anti communal elements within and outside Yorubaland .

Tolerance is not absolute and this is what criminal and anti social elements from other parts of the country do not understand..
Aresa you never cease to amaze me with the way you handle topics like this with ease..The Jews Nightmare grin
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2016
caracas:

KILLER PUNCH,I CAN FEEL IT EVEN FROM MY PHONE grin grin grin grin grin grin
BUT PLEASE TAKE IT EASY WE DON'T WANT TO SEND OUR BROTHERS FROM THE WASTED REGION TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE .COS AS U RIGHTLY SAID THEY STINK LIKE A CORPSE IN THE GRAVE WHILE ALIVE
IMAGINE HOW THEY WILL STINK WHEN THEY DROP DEAD .
Do not misquote me young bastard
I was referring to Yoruba women

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Liamm(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As for those clowns and comedians threatening secession, I think people should have known by bow that they are nothing but attention seeking mofos.
I see no rational behind the quoted text... Last time I checked, the thread dealt with the dislodgement of "some" lazy ijaw militants constituting nuisance in another man's land..... Are you gonna stick to the topic or divert attention by bringing in non violent quest for freedom of a set as opposed to the violent and deviant measures adopted by your people in a bid to clamour for resource control....... Perhaps the drink ®menka bought you on Friday night has got something to do with it....... Perhaps I'm wrong....... Perhaps you're just so pathetic, perhaps you can't hide your true self being a hypocrite.

Think on your feet mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DedeNkem: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
BAGCOSACK:

I Fixed my yoruba dumb a*as. We yorubas are the most hateful id*iots! I still don't know why we hate Igbos for nothing while Northerners f*uck us in the a*as!

We're not called cowards for nothing. We deserve it, for hating people who don't treat us badly like our northern lords!

I'm glad you know.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Liamm(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Progressive01:

IPOB are Attention Seeking Morafuckers-- Barcanista (2016). grin
they are apparently but how'd you do that? ..... I mean buying over barcanista with a meager bottle of wine.... Dude's such a scaler entity...... DIRECTIONLESS!

BTW, heard you broke up with your fiance hence your obsession with "uganda". In kind, I'd suggest you hug the nearest transformer and save us the stress of reading an over flogged term in threads that have got little or absolutely nothing to do with it. It's kinda boring you know....... Rest in pieces later on

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
BAGCOSACK:

Back at you with a sling. Pained animal.
shut up Amateur slug
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

shut up
Amateur slug

I don't intend to follow the trend of nairlanders with access to mobile dictionaries , cooking up disjointed nonsense so as to be tagged smart. If you are a wordsmith, it flows naturally. You wont use words wrongfully because you think they sound smart. Bloody idiot. Enu e ni iyalaya e wa yen.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
DedeNkem:

I'm glad you know.

Omo ofo ni iwo n tie. Off you go child. Before my ass gets banned.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2016
alade112 po
st=48072343:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fear-ropc-attack-ijaws-flee-lagos-ogun-states/

Lolz!!! D ijaws and other riverine dwellers are fleeing cox of d military bombardment and not that silly threat from bunch weakling from d tribe of judas iscariot.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DedeNkem: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
BAGCOSACK:

Omo ofo ni iwo n tie. Off you go child. Before my ass gets banned.

Egbe elu igwe gbagbuokwa ezi na ulo gi! Onye ara nzuzu!
Go f*uck yourself you hateful imb*ecile!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by tunahper(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Fleeing ke? Just laidat? Where are the brave indigenous people of red mud when you need them. Make una go tell them say
nothing do them nah grin

I remember when OPC made this threat, I-bobo youths were calling Yorubas names grin cheesy.

Cowards, mouth action blah blah blah. Galas and yoghurt spills on that thread. They all danced. That
thread was like a shitgbo masquerade festival

Funny thing is this, most of these miscreants who sit behind their samsung open/close phones and type dust live in Lagos

I never see this kind madness before cheesy Their own don pass "dada" level grin

Dont mind d yeye people. Na make them dey hail their brodas who despite spent 6years in power doesn't do anything in his region except bribing few like tompolo and asari who has warship and university respectively ... Can u imagine, a bloody militant
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by adebayo10977(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2016
DedeNkem:

You guys have no f*ucking "accomodating nature". If you did you won't give these helpless Ijaws an ultimatum to leave yorubaland! And it's a crime to tell any Nigerian to leave Lagos. Every citizen has right to live anywhere in the country!

If Lagos wasn't made a capital nobody would bother coming to reside! Nobody comes to Lagos to experience "yoruba's accomodating nature" (it doesn't exist). People are there because it became a business hub after government made it the Capital city and Nigerians from different parts of the country helped develope it.

The same thing is being replicated in Abuja after it became Capital. Abuja indigenes are not going to claim the developed Abuja or they've "accomodating nature" that's why people flood there!
Calabar was once Nigeria capital
just stick with the truth
SOUTH WEST is the most peaceful and accommodating region in Nigeria

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by reducto: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Godemcee:
I thought flat head osu said opc aint shiiit,they should wait now yeeboes better follow there Ijaw master nd go nd destroy alaibo.well Igbos wud rather die than leave lagos

After you foolish shout WASTE cone heads have massacred about 114 innocent residents including mostly your yoloba peeps grin in your miscalculated bid to flush out militants. Militants who could even not be Ijaws as you people foolishly assume.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by kingmekus(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
CONFAMA:
this thread dey sweet me.... Igbos are virtually MIA...

I wonder why
must you mention Igbo's in every post?the news is about ijaws but here u are masturbating about Igbo's..sometimes I wonder how ndi ofe nmanu like u pass exams smh

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by reducto: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=adebayo10977 post=48082946][/quote]

Abi o!
If the sea port in the south south is working, nobody would think about coming to their dirty ewedu eating tribalistic land.

Cone heads think they have anything special in their useless shout WASTE.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
DedeNkem:
These Reformed Odua Peoples Congress id*iots are shameless cowards!

Why not give Igbos an ultimatum and shame yourselves. You went after weak and helpless Ijaws!

The Ijaws are even bolder than you efulefu and effeminate loudmouths.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Guyman02: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nobody is relocating, Yorubas have more investment in Ijaw especially in the oil sector than Ijaws in the SW. This news is just plain sensational journalism.
But why the sudden hatred for Ijaws by Yorubas, for many years Yorubas have told Ijaws that Igbos are their problems using anti igbo propaganda in the media

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by reducto: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
Yolubaaaasss..ah!
Bunch of cowards, na only owambe them know...chain smokers, jobless youths every where..all their wasted life touts know is 'owo mi da'...
their throats were slit in the dead of the night by ijaws when they murdered a female ijaw hawker.
At mile twelve the wasted drunks were dealt with by the Hausa's, screaming egbami ooo..ah!
Cowards
Their women bleach till they are sore red...stretch mark riddled body everywhere, their body oozing of spoilt tomatoes, veejay stinking like an open 4000 yrs grave...their children, at 7 years they are as short as a foot stool
These so called ROPC can rant now cos the NA has cleared an opening for them...cowards!
Before operation Awatse by the NA they stood by the side lines like spectators.. cowards!
It was the same OPC that were slaughtered like sacrificial lambs at okota by the Hausa's.
Anyway, nice work by the NA....they are the one that should be given credit for the job they as doing and not jobless illiterates making baseless threat.
Long Live the NA!

...their children, at 7 years they are as short as a foot stool
Bwahahahahaha gringringringringringrin
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Guyman02:
Nobody is relocating, Yorubas have more investment in Ijaw especially in the oil sector than Ijaws in the SW. This news is just plain sensational journalism.
But why the sudden hatred for Ijaws by Yorubas, for many years Yorubas have told Ijaws that Igbos are their problems using anti igbo propaganda in the media

Why the sudden interest of Ijaw militants in attacking Yorubaland?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by DedeNkem: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
adebayo10977:

Calabar was once Nigeria capital just stick with the truth SOUTH WEST is the most peaceful and accommodating region in Nigeria.

What's you point? Are you saying yorubas are "accommodating" because lagos was made a capital? Or are you insinuating that calabar is less accomodating because is was the first capital?

You make no f*ucking sense!

Is there any city in Nigeria that has indigenes that are not accomodating?

Even making the worst city in the world (that has terrible indigenes) a capital would force them to be "accomodating".

You should be grateful that Nigerians chose lagos as their capital! Yorubas didn't develop Lagos, Nigerians did!
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Pappyjim: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin Youre a Baaaad Boy! Why you nailed them like dis naa
Hagm0nd:
I only take freeborn Igbos from Imo state serious,I don't have time for OSU Yeebos from Ebonyi,Aba,Anambra and Enugu.
Just to let you know,we don't discrimate ourselves in Yoruba land

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by reducto: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
DedeNkem:

What's you point? Are you saying yorubas are "accommodating" because lagos was made a capital? Or are you insinuating that calabar is less accomodating because is was the first capital?

You make no f*ucking sense!

Is there any city in Nigeria that has indigenes that are not accomodating?

Even making the worst city in the world (that has terrible indigenes) a capital would force them to be "accomodating".

You should be grateful that Nigerians chose lagos as their capital! Yorubas didn't develope Lagos, Nigerians did!

Pls help me let those cone head fools know that they are bunch of lazybones.
The igbos they attack all the time had no city of theirs made a national capital but then they are fairing nice.
But all of them are holding on to lagos like it is their lifeline. grin
Wonder how their face and mouth would look like if they were the ones stripped of their whole savings to be given a paltry 20pounds in return. Cavemen who need the help of igbos to see the light.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by mare23ayo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Fleeing ke? Just laidat? Where are the brave indigenous people of red mud when you need them. Make una go tell them say
nothing do them nah grin

I remember when OPC made this threat, I-bobo youths were calling Yorubas names grin cheesy.

Cowards, mouth action blah blah blah. Galas and yoghurt spills on that thread. They all danced. That
thread was like a shitgbo masquerade festival

Funny thing is this, most of these miscreants who sit behind their samsung open/close phones and type dust live in Lagos

I never see this kind madness before cheesy Their own don pass "dada" level grin

guy I swear them spil pass gala and yoghurt on that thread all their native soups sef full there and apu!!!
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Liamm:
I see no rational behind the quoted text... Last time I checked, the thread dealt with the dislodgement of "some" lazy ijaw militants constituting nuisance in another man's land..... Are you gonna stick to the topic or divert attention by bringing in non violent quest for freedom of a set as opposed to the violent and deviant measures adopted by your people in a bid to clamour for resource control....... Perhaps the drink ®menka bought you on Friday night has got something to do with it....... Perhaps I'm wrong....... Perhaps you're just so pathetic, perhaps you can't hide your true self being a hypocrite.

Think on your feet mate

That was in response to this....

Also, many indigenes of Kaiama in Kolokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State, country home of Ijaw hero, late Major Adaka Boro, have deserted the community over fears that the military may attack the community, following the threat by a militant group, Adaka Boro Avengers, ABA, to declare a Republic of Niger Delta today.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by mare23ayo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
loooool! Payback is a bitch! they should run and leave all their landed properties in southwest we gonna inherit them and still bombard the east sure you know what that means no where to live for you all! grin. on the second thought let's try and compromise and live in peace I have a crush on a fine ibo
girl
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
But why is it that people avoid confrontation with herdsmen and all those that have tried live to regret the attendant cycle of violence?
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Kirigidi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Make the militants relocate to Iboland and blow up things. SInce IPOD and NDA are allies
D funny thing is dat d hypocrite Igbos wil neva accept or tolerate d menace of dis criminals (militants) who pose as freedom fighters in dia erosion-ravaged South-East homeland. But yet they (Igbos) want us Niger-Deltans to accomodat them (militants). Enorf is enorf! No mor spoilin of d good image nd reputatn of our oil-rich region. We d law-abidin indigenes of d Niger-Delta condemnd d evil activities of dis greedy/ selfish "economic terrorists" (militants) nd we say no to dia destructn of oil installatns! Ufuoma avware guono re. Ma sio zighi.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kirigidi:
D funny thing is dat d hypocrite Igbos wil neva accept or tolerate d menace of dis criminals (militants) who pose as freedom fighters in dia erosion-ravaged South-East homeland. But yet they (Igbos) want us Niger-Deltans to accomodat them (militants). Enorf is enorf! No mor spoilin of d good image nd reputatn of our oil-rich region. We d law-abidin indigenes of d Niger-Delta condemnd d evil activities of dis greedy/ selfish "economic terrorists" (militants) nd we say no to dia destructn of oil installatns! Ufuoma avware guono re. Ma sio zighi.

You must have gone off your mind to address Igbos based on your personal perception.
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by Liamm(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That was in response to this....

I definitely misconstrued the message that was being passed across....

Apologies
Re: Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack by dreamwords: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kirigidi:

My man, talk on behalf if your tribe or clan, thats if you are from niger delta, your view does not in anyway represent that of the entire niger delta of which ibo is also part of,. Until den gerrarahia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.