Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence (24934 Views)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by shamecurls(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Lagos/Enugu – The Adaka Boro Avengers (ABA) said on Sunday that it has suspended today’s declaration of Niger Delta territory an independent republic. The group, however, vowed that its mission to cripple Nigeria’s economy remained on course and “will not stop until the Nigerian government is ready to sit on a roundtable to dialogue and to restructure Nigeria.”

It also warned the Federal Government against having any discussion with the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) and described them as “greedy fellows” who are only after “stipends.”

ABA, which said its move to declare independence was not for selfish reasons, added that it was shelved following appeals from the people of the area.

A statement signed by General Edmos Ayayeibo, the group’s spokesman, said, “We received calls from prominent leaders like Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Mrs. Ankio Briggs, Chief. E. K. Clark and especially King Alfred Diete Spiff calling on the freedom fighters to abort their mission to declare Niger Delta Republic.”

The statement quoted General Goddey, ABA leader, to have said that the grievances of the group bordered on how “the Nigerian government has enslaved…the people of Niger Delta region.”

“We adhere to the voice of our people, because our struggle is for the Niger Delta people and not for selfish reason. But this is not the end. More is yet to come. Our mission to cripple the economy of the Nigerian nation will not stop until the Nigerian government is ready to sit on a roundtable to dialogue and to restructure the Nigeria.

“Unless that, we will not stop until Nigeria becomes a zero economy. We are also saying this for the benefit of President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerian government to stop wasting their time with those greedy fellows that call themselves MEND because nothing good will come out of them rather than sabotage. Those old fools cannot stop us and they know it very well. We know what they are after is all about stipends.

“Everything they are saying, not even one will be accomplished. We will never agree with anything they say and henceforth MEND should watch their back because we have tolerated them for a very long time.

“Enough is enough, since they want to set confusion in the Niger Delta we will start from them.”

Independent recalls that ABA had on Sunday, July 17 issued a three-week notice of its intension to declare the Niger Delta an independent republic on August 1.

http://independentnig.com/2016/08/01/niger-delta-militants-suspend-declaration-of-independence/#

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by babyfaceafrica: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Cowards

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by modath(f): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2016

ABA, which said its move to declare independence was not for selfish reasons, added that it was shelved following appeals from the people of the area. We received calls from prominent leaders like Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Mrs. Ankio Briggs, Chief. E. K. Clark

The fear of Buratai is the beggining of wisdom.. smiley

Mehn, these lily livered cowards just threw egg on their more cowardly but fierce chest beating cheerleaders faces.

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by viver1: 6:32am On Aug 01, 2016
At least some things are avoided.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by caxim04(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Isorait!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by superstar1(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2016
They have started giving empty threats, just like the ugandan slaves.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by kossyablaze(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2016
superstar1:
Read first chai! How I wish say cane dey near me

16 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by alade112(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Cowards Dz people are just disappointing the Ugandans™ ?

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Fedayeen02: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Its only NDA i do take serious others are just lai mohammed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Fleshly: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Dose were not NDA. Every other militant group apart from NDA are moles and paid agent.
The only genuine militants are NDA. I don't know why the media most especially vanguard keeps giving Audience to every tom dick and Harry.

Too bad!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by sarrki(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Thank u avengers

Co's I have been thinking of the innocent people this will affect if NA launch operation crocodile smile

Thank u once again

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Legitbaba(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
NDA I know...

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Maybe they thought it was the Hero who would get jittery over mere scare that's in power.

For Criminals:PMB + Buratai = Death

Ask Boko Haram, dem go testify.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by koladebrainiac(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Funny
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by justhelp(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Look at all these (ogogoro) drunkard that have already marked themselves for destruction, anyway your days are numbered.

Meanwhile some fools above me celebrated the news when they promise republic on august first, those same fools saying they only recognise NDA, but we know them,they are chest beaters cos their grandfather tried it with stick and stone at the end some ran away and others begged for mercy from NA. So NDA continue

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Cowardice is becoming contagious in the so called se/ss

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2016
superstar1:
Ugandans be like...
Chai!
so our masters are cowards

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Luckylife(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by hucienda: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy clowns.

The only ones that got cred are the Niger Delta Avengers.

These others are jesters in the grand court for the general entertainment of all - royalty and peasants alike.

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Netcontactsng1(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2016
The Slaves and their slave masters will masturbate on this thread.

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by QuotaSystem: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Who even took the drunken lazy criminals seriously in the first place?

The flattening of the militants in Ogun by the military's crippling air power must have reset their brains to factory settings.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by menxer: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2016
See laff wey I bin reserve for my birthday, dis olodo avengers come make me laff!

Is it not obvious they were trying to blackmail FG with their greed?

If I hear dem still get mouth talk.

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Thukzee01(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2016
modath:

which buratai , is it the corrupt fellow . Abi the toothless dog .
I weep for my country

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by funlord(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
These militants are just blessed with factory fitted _stupidity!

We will do it, we have almost, we bin wan begin come do am, we go come with the wahala next week?

Nonsense!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by hungryboy(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2016
modath:

Buratai?
That coward who is only good at killing innocent and unarmed Shittes and Biafran Protesters abi?

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by wristbangle: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2016
The chest beating ugandans are known for their cowardice act by making empty threats without any action.

Seems the military bombardment at arepo/lagos reset their dummy brains.

Smh honestly!

17 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by usba: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
The Slaves and their slave masters will masturbate on this thread.

Common shutup ....

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by wristbangle: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
funlord:
These militants are just blessed with factory fitted _stupidity!

We will do it, we have almost, we bin wan begin come do am, we go come with the wahala next week?

Nonsense!

The same cowards boasted that they will explode 3rd mainland bridge, blow Aso rock, do this, do that, bla bla... smh.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by justhelp(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Thukzee01:

which buratai , is it the corrupt fellow . Abi the toothless dog .

I weep for my country
guy weep for yourself

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by Thukzee01(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
justhelp:
guy weep for yourself
there was aa country.

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence by modath(f): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Thukzee01:

there was aa country.

For a about 3yrs, but it is no more, move on! cool

Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council / Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics / During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended