Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West (24311 Views)

APC Torn Into Four Camps / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In S’west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by AntiWailer: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Sweet.
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by betterABIAstate: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Odua miscreants claiming militants

Kill the afonjas well
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by AntiWailer: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
Don't be surprise , Buhari is killing yorubbers thinking he is killing ijaws cos the media call them ijaw militant

He should Kill Us ALL.

Is that ok by you ?

Now go and count your loss. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by olabukola: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Hmmmmm

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by shamecurls(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
Don't be surprise , Buhari is killing yorubbers thinking he is killing ijaws cos the media call them ijaw militant

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

O Jo were wonu Ishan!

15 Likes

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by shamecurls(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Odua miscreants claiming militants

Kill the afonjas well

grin grin grin grin grin

E pain you gan o! I feel your pain, Take heart!

Criminal na Criminal!

Afonja`s dont harbor Criminals...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by axishale(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
sCun:
South wàste is now a war zone!
Ehya sorry........ undecided undecided
I will advice u to go and upgrade your brain
Sorry again grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by goldman777: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
story for the gods. Elepete ko, alagbado ni. Your brothers are dead for nothing. Since the military are these active, how come they've been beating around the bush since last year to bomb Niger Delta. Cos they know we are important than some agberos disturbing you people

Nothing concern me with niger delta but those your jobless brothers wey miss road come my area for south west.we go wipe them out and show them this is not ijawland.And you can cry a river if you like.we in the west over here dont care we no send una.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by wolex81: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Na dem dem Ipob yoots Ipad crooks Corruption magnifiers, The pathetic little Gejs, The developers of the whole world excluding saot yeast The lost Ugandans in Nigeria, The marginalized Jews of Africa, The Unbiblical Israelites in Nigeria, The world renowned drug pushers, The flat headed scoundrels, The dwellers of erosion ravaged saot yeast, The jittery chest beaters, The relatives of the caged noisy albino, The Biafra people of rising fraud, The clogs in the wheel of justice, The Avengers sympathizers, The zoo must fall trumpeters, The witch-hunt town cryers The adopters of looters, The lovers of quick money syndrome, The land grabbers. I don tire jare !

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by DabuIIIT: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:

When did you all start caring for the Yorubas? Face your Indonesia now.

haba,so u environMENTAL activists are nolonger interested in the niger delta environment bombed by nda?
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by ashjay001(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Adminisher:

Whatever they are. They have weapons, camps and they are vandalising pipelines. They are going to be fed bullets.

F*** their tribe!
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Inifrank7(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Some of you guys are pointing accusing fingers at Ijaws militant.but let me also remind us of the saying that says wetin eat yam dey inside d yam. grin
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Horsesmouth: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2016
This is another clear case of misplaced priorities on the part of the governement. I am not empathetic towards the pipeline vandals (not Ijaw militants) in the Ogun River creeks, however, the socio-economic implications of the aerial bombardments must be put into proper perspective.

The Ogun creeks fall within Isherinorth, arepo, mowe, ofada and redeemed camp axis. This is an area that is highly residential. The Police cannot currently meet the required personnel index to protect that region. That region is also on the express road.

The activities of the pipeline vandals has kept that region free from petty thieves and robbers because the young ones (including yorubas) find it as an alternative source of income. They sell petrol (not crude oil) in jerrycans for N2k and eat and buy sneakers.

The FG should weigh in opportunity cost terms the implications of destroying that illegal economy. Is there enough police personnel to secure the residents from possible armed robbery attacks? Is there enough police personnel to keep the express road free from armed robbers at night? Are there palliatives to keep the young ones in that axis (yoruba, igbo and hausa) engaged?

I want to believe that FG has weighed the pros and cons. What is the economic cost of the activities of the pipeline vandals? Is this action worth the long term implication? Is the government capable of mitigating the negative implications?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by olabukola: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Honestly am worried about what's going on. Why the media refused to go there to interview the locals is beyond me.
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Kudus to our security men. kill all the animals in that forest. their lives as no value. Ugandas and zoo animals, how far now?

5 Likes

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by kulrunsman79(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Those militants/vandals in the creeks & shanties must have backers and sponsors in Highbrow areas like Lekki, Asokoro, Maitaima etc.
Thorough and unbiased investigation need be carried out. No hiding place for criminals!
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by ojuu4u(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
story for the gods. Elepete ko, alagbado ni. Your brothers are dead for nothing. Since the military are these active, how come they've been beating around the bush since last year to bomb Niger Delta. Cos they know we are important than some agberos disturbing you people

i biliv you wönt be surprised that, despite the abudant oil in your region ur region is far behind yoruba nation in term of everthing that is potive to mankind, no wonder yoruba is most developed, inteligent and peaceful in Nigeria. WE DO NOT CO-OPERATE WITH MISCREANTS IN OUR CULTURE UNLIKE YOU and THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE'NT KNOWN PEACE SINCE DAYS OF ABACHA. It's unfortunate that you people dont know that miscreants always give host comunities 80% problems (raping, stealing, thurgery,kidnapping etc) & govt 20% , as u can see in N/E. Ok now govt of BORNU is putting lean finacial resources on IDP while OGUN is giving land for investors to build companies, in 50yrs to come we shall see d diff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by ojuu4u(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:

i biliv u wönt surprice that despite d abudant oil in ur region your region is far behind yoruba in term of everthing that is potive to mankind, no wonder yoruba is most developed, inteligent nd peaceful in Nigeria. WE DO NOT CO-OPERATE WITH MISCREANTS IN OUR CULTURE UNLIKE YOU, and THAT IS YOU HAVE'NT KNOWN PEACE SINCE DAYS OF ABACHA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Light the professional pipeline vandals up
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by noida: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Bolustic:

When did you all start caring for the Yorubas? Face your Indonesia now.
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Dragonking: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Still no pictures.

They said 140 was killed. Only 14 were caught. Make we dey watch.
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:

So long it will restore sanity. We don't harbour evil because they are our BROTHERS. O n pe. Mind your business olofofo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2016
olabukola:
Hmmmmm

A bullet to your empty head, IPOB yoot. Facebook is the last place to go for genuine information. Hungry idiots like you forming bloggers will cook up anything for traffic.

8 Likes

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Arooma22(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2016
One thing the past President has taught me"I will speak when the time is right"
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by Moneytize: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2016
wolex81:
Na dem dem Ipob yoots Ipad crooks Corruption magnifiers, The pathetic little Gejs, The developers of the whole world excluding saot yeast The lost Ugandans in Nigeria, The marginalized Jews of Africa, The Unbiblical Israelites in Nigeria, The world renowned drug pushers, The flat headed scoundrels, The dwellers of erosion ravaged saot yeast, The jittery chest beaters, The relatives of the caged noisy albino, The Biafra people of rising fraud, The clogs in the wheel of justice, The Avengers sympathizers, The zoo must fall trumpeters, The witch-hunt town cryers The adopters of looters, The lovers of quick money syndrome, The land grabbers. I don tire jare !
Nna mehn, shey na their oriki plenty like this?

1 Like

Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by kokoA(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
****undecided militants get tribe?
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by habtund(f): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2016
goldman777:

See militant terrorist hiding behind nairaland typing poo i live in elepete one of the affected areas and the residents there in full support i have seen militants being arrested but we are not allowed to take pics till they are convicted in court so if u like cry a river for your people using yoruba pple to disguise your pains you,re only wasting your time.those militants will be wiped out no matter what you and your co militants type on nairaland.

don't mind him.... d thing dey pain am.. am also frm elepete.. I heard dey av arrest their father in abule
Re: 19 Militants Held As NAF Jets Destroy Four Camps In South West by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2016
temptnow:
any yorubas that involved in mmilitant shall die by mesile! Are you afraid, we yorubas will never acept wrong doing of any form. All militants must be killed regardless of his language

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ruyi Group Officials, To Invest $200m In 4 States / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / High-profile Fraud: EFCC Probes Four Judges Frustrating Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.