Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight (16633 Views)

Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos / Algerian National Team Arrives Uyo For World Cup Qualifier (Photos) / Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by olayinka807: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Check out how the US Basketball team arrived Texas ahead of their match with Nigeria's basketball team. See the reactions from some Nigerians after seeing this photo on twitter.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/arrival-of-us-basketball-team-ahead-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by olayinka807: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2016
smiley smiley

grin grin grin CONTINUE TO SEE MORE FUNNY REACTIONS BY NIGERIANS ON TWITTER @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/arrival-of-us-basketball-team-ahead-of.html

Naija gat no chill @ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by olayinka807: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin CONTINUE TO SEE MORE FUNNY REACTIONS BY NIGERIANS ON TWITTER @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/arrival-of-us-basketball-team-ahead-of.html

Naija gat no chill @ALL

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by bigtt76(f): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol ...no chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by gunuvi(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Nigerians are actually the happiest people on earth. grin grin grin
The minister of sports should be sacked immediately. How come he wants to intentionally make Nigerians suffer. grin grin grin
well I salute the courageous Nigerian team. Who knows it might turn out to be a repeat of the David and goliath story
>sad

16 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by herzern(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
cool
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Integrityfarms(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
That tweet by Joba is seconded by me!

3 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigerians ehnnn grin
They already know they would loose
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
This twitter people are bad peoples cry cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by salabscholar01(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
ok
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Integrityfarms(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
gunuvi:
The minister of sports should be sacked immediately. How come he wants to intentionally make Nigerians suffer. grin grin grin
well I salute the courageous Nigerian team. Who knows it might turn out to be a repeat of the David and goliath story
>sad

Please wake up, it's midday!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Lilimax(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Basketball is Made in USA just like Afro juju music is made in Nigeria smiley
I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Moz22: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
My grandmother likes to wear skirt.
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by dotman4real007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am not expecting any miracle but a white wash from the US basketball team Atleast 120-30 points
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by abworld6deep(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Training ni eleyi fa.....
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Goroz: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yeee

5 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
gunuvi:
>sad
There is no david and giant analogy here o, this guys no de play o, the worse is that no bribing in this matter.

3 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Elzends(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin"Nigeria declared winner if USA doesn't score up to 200 points"

Some people no get chill....

15 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by csamii: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Another new record in the making
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by MrFootball(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
hmmmm. I hope it wud nt be a one sided game
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Stephenex(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Death on arrival grin

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dem try. Lol..

Nigeria won.

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by omogidi234(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
ellacute45:
Nigerians ehnnn grin
They already know they would loose

Sister, there are some things you don't lie about. You admit them. One of them is Nigeria beating Angola in Men basketball in Africa or beating USA in Men basketball in the world stage. Those two countries dream, swim, talk, sit, in fact those two countries are basketball personified

Modified. I have been corrected that we won the Angolans last year. I think I heard but didn't remember. Well let us hope they can replicate with the US team.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by yomi007k(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
With al d problems we r going thru dem still wan ridicule us...lol

wY dem no allow us play Uganda?
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
I watched this US team play in one finals .

These boys are bad..
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
80% of our players play in the NBA so they know what's up.. Some of the best players in the NBA are Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Mordyb: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
80% of our players play in the NBA so they know what's up.. Some of the best players in the NBA are Nigerians.
won't count for shit if you watched the last game you will never put your money on Nigeria to win

2 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by Saheed9: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
ah. but whoever arranged this is not a friend of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by khaymillers: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
See as US basketball team soft. Who go see nigeria basketball team. They be looking like those inmates that escaped from kogi prison
Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by idris4r83(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Elephant vs rat

1 Like

Re: US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight by braxjay(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
lol Nigerians ! we have conceded defeat before the match

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV / Muhammad Ali to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.