Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 (2457 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Here is the season 5 of the MONTHLY QUIZ COMPETITION BASED ON THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

March- Season 1

April-Not held due to the resistance posed by the spirit of Eusebius(the writer and compiler of the New Testament doctrine of the Christians who was fighting me hard not to continue the doctrine.

May-season 2
June-=season 3
July- season 4

First takes #10,000 monthly
Second takes #5,000 monthly
Third takes #2,000 monthly
Fourth takes #2,000 monthly
Fifth takes #1,000 monthly

The immediate past winners are :

First: Keandre
Second : Geoworldedu
Thirds: Ebigtales and Tomhagen
Fifth: Kingjahzmineking

Now this is the fifth season:

Nuelzy, Philfearon, Virulent, Edan15, 01mysticdon and all other usual competitors should fall in, because the season 5 is HERE!!!!

Here is the link to the immediate past season: Season 4 https://www.nairaland.com/3200194/paying-20000-tithe-nairalander-not/8#48077145

And here is the link to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH where questions will come from: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2016
So how does it affect our lives

Who ask u to make it public, I'm not even sure people like pay tithe at all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
So how does it affect our lives

Who ask u to make it public, I'm not even sure people like pay tithe at all.

I called it TITHE because I FELT CHEATED BY THE POTBELLIED PASTORS WHEN I WAS STILL SERVING YAHWEH(SATAN). Now instead of giving my money to some thieves monthly to put it in their potbelly, I'd rather give to people like me online and offline. And that's what I am doing.

BTW, does the pastors in churches not also make collection of monies public sometimes? Some even make envelopes and share to church members asking them to raise funds from the public etc. So making this public should not be a concern of anyone.

And BTW, using the word TITHE should not make it seem religious because tithe simply means one-tenth.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

I called it TITHE because I FELT CHEATED BY THE POTBELLIED PASTORS WHEN I WAS STILL SERVING YAHWEH(SATAN). Now instead of giving my money to some thieves monthly to put it in their potbelly, I'd rather give to people like me online and offline. And that's what I am doing.

BTW, does the pastors in churches not also make collection of monies public sometimes? Some even make envelopes and share to church members asking them to raise funds from the public etc. So making this public should not be a concern of anyone.

And BTW, using the word TITHE should not make it seem religious because tithe simply means one-tenth.

Is okay is all about ur understanding and definition of tithe and pastor rule.

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Am waiting
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Read these and get prepared for questions from it.

BELLORUM
CHAPTER ONE

1. The age of the universe is unknown by no one because Reverad and it co-exists.

2. But the universe has no planet in it when it was formed.

3. And some billions of years away from now did Reverad make a bang to occur, which brought the planets and many other bodies to life.

4. The sons of God exists before the bang, because Reverad made them before any other thing.

5. Now the priests (sons of God) were instructed to make findings of all the things made by Reverad the God of the universe.

6. And they made their findings in different planets.

7. And seven sons of God made their findings on earth. Their names are Jehovah (Nymphidis), Chimides, Euchlydes, Eartum, Chaleb, Largas and Ephradite. But Murmoh,which could have been the eighth did no findings at all.

8. These were of great stature and broad visions. For they can see as large as a whole city at once.

9. And they have sights that can see things which were billions of times smaller than the smallest thing the eyes of the homos could see.

10. So also are their ears very sensitive.

11. Now Jehovah was he who began to create an atmosphere of evil, altering peace while himself was regarded as peace.

12. And his warring strength waxed stronger than that of all the sons of God. This strength did he get through his cleverness.

13. But the more clever he becomes, the less wise he also becomes.

14. And when his cleverness has grown to a huge height, his foolishness became highly conspicuous even among the homos which he has created. But he claimed that his foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of even all the other sons of God and the homos.

15. And Jehovah adopted a son whom he called his Only Begotten Son.

16. And in the land of Jehovah, the author of peace so-called, the greatest number of war was recorded and shall be also recorded in the next world to come. For war shall be a perpetual thing in the land of the god of peace.

17. And at the time of the great bang exists only one female whose name is Earthus. And the earth was named after her by the seven sons of God.

18. Now there arose a great fight among the sons of God over Earthus, the only female soul.

19. Jehovah got her and she was his wife until the time he gave her up to be the wives of all the other sons of God also.

20. This did Jehovah do to make every living soul think that he is an advocate of peace.

21. But when Earthus went with Eartum into the moon to play love therein, Jehovah stirred up the other sons of God to fight against them.

23. Now when they returned from the moon, Jehovah and the other sons of God sent Earthus away from the earth, whose dominion was given to her by Domino Reverad himself during the great bang.

24. But Eartum did not forsake Earthus. And he made her to dwell with him in the oceans.

25. Then a time came when the homos in the land of Murmoh began to have redness of eyes. And they blamed it on Eartum and Earthus who went to the moon and returned.

26. For they said, Eartum and Earthus brought the fire of the moon into our eyes.

27. Now they came after them to punish them and kill them.

28. And they found Earthus outside the ocean already in labour. Then Jehovah commanded his dragon to devour the son that would be born of Earthus for Eartum.

29. For Knoliud the knowledge of God had himself declared that Apollyon shall be the name of the unborn child who shall rule the world with a rod of iron, punishing the people of the land of Jehovah for a time, times and half a time.

30. And a time came that Jehovah went a-hunting for Earthus again, because in his first hunt, she escaped narrowly with her son by the help of Eartum.

31. Now Eartum and Earthus had returned to the ocean where they inhabited. And Jehovah went in a big ship made of gopher wood.

32. And they got Earthus but Eartum pulled her back with all his strength. Then was she dissected. Her waist down to her legs went apart from her torso and her hands.

33. And Jehovah hung the body of Earthus on a tree to kill her, but Eartum came for her and in a twinkling of an eye they had escaped to the moon.

34. Then after some years, Earthus and Eartum flew back into the ocean by night. And her torso landed into the body of a friendly fish, the phibioses.

35. And the head of the fish was ripped off by the momentum of the falling body of Eartum.

36. And the body of the fish cleaved to the body of Earthus. Thus did she have the tail of fish.

37. And after then, she reproduced, giving birth to children of her kind, having tails of fishes also if they were females.

38. But the males looked like their father, Eartum.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by Rockyrascal(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2016
otem4eartum:
Read these and get prepared for questions from it.

BELLORUM
CHAPTER ONE

1. The age of the universe is unknown by no one because Reverad and it co-exists.

2. But the universe has no planet in it when it was formed.

3. And some billions of years away from now did Reverad make a bang to occur, which brought the planets and many other bodies to life.

4. The sons of God exists before the bang, because Reverad made them before any other thing.

5. Now the priests (sons of God) were instructed to make findings of all the things made by Reverad the God of the universe.

6. And they made their findings in different planets.

7. And seven sons of God made their findings on earth. Their names are Jehovah (Nymphidis), Chimides, Euchlydes, Eartum, Chaleb, Largas and Ephradite. But Murmoh,which could have been the eighth did no findings at all.

8. These were of great stature and broad visions. For they can see as large as a whole city at once.

9. And they have sights that can see things which were billions of times smaller than the smallest thing the eyes of the homos could see.

10. So also are their ears very sensitive.

11. Now Jehovah was he who began to create an atmosphere of evil, altering peace while himself was regarded as peace.

12. And his warring strength waxed stronger than that of all the sons of God. This strength did he get through his cleverness.

13. But the more clever he becomes, the less wise he also becomes.

14. And when his cleverness has grown to a huge height, his foolishness became highly conspicuous even among the homos which he has created. But he claimed that his foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of even all the other sons of God and the homos.

15. And Jehovah adopted a son whom he called his Only Begotten Son.

16. And in the land of Jehovah, the author of peace so-called, the greatest number of war was recorded and shall be also recorded in the next world to come. For war shall be a perpetual thing in the land of the god of peace.

17. And at the time of the great bang exists only one female whose name is Earthus. And the earth was named after her by the seven sons of God.

18. Now there arose a great fight among the sons of God over Earthus, the only female soul.

19. Jehovah got her and she was his wife until the time he gave her up to be the wives of all the other sons of God also.

20. This did Jehovah do to make every living soul think that he is an advocate of peace.

21. But when Earthus went with Eartum into the moon to play love therein, Jehovah stirred up the other sons of God to fight against them.

23. Now when they returned from the moon, Jehovah and the other sons of God sent Earthus away from the earth, whose dominion was given to her by Domino Reverad himself during the great bang.

24. But Eartum did not forsake Earthus. And he made her to dwell with him in the oceans.

25. Then a time came when the homos in the land of Murmoh began to have redness of eyes. And they blamed it on Eartum and Earthus who went to the moon and returned.

26. For they said, Eartum and Earthus brought the fire of the moon into our eyes.

27. Now they came after them to punish them and kill them.

28. And they found Earthus outside the ocean already in labour. Then Jehovah commanded his dragon to devour the son that would be born of Earthus for Eartum.

29. For Knoliud the knowledge of God had himself declared that Apollyon shall be the name of the unborn child who shall rule the world with a rod of iron, punishing the people of the land of Jehovah for a time, times and half a time.

30. And a time came that Jehovah went a-hunting for Earthus again, because in his first hunt, she escaped narrowly with her son by the help of Eartum.

31. Now Eartum and Earthus had returned to the ocean where they inhabited. And Jehovah went in a big ship made of gopher wood.

32. And they got Earthus but Eartum pulled her back with all his strength. Then was she dissected. Her waist down to her legs went apart from her torso and her hands.

33. And Jehovah hung the body of Earthus on a tree to kill her, but Eartum came for her and in a twinkling of an eye they had escaped to the moon.

34. Then after some years, Earthus and Eartum flew back into the ocean by night. And her torso landed into the body of a friendly fish, the phibioses.

35. And the head of the fish was ripped off by the momentum of the falling body of Eartum.

36. And the body of the fish cleaved to the body of Earthus. Thus did she have the tail of fish.

37. And after then, she reproduced, giving birth to children of her kind, having tails of fishes also if they were females.

38. But the males looked like their father, Eartum.
please what's the name of this movie,and how can I watch it?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
Rockyrascal:
please what's the name of this movie,and how can I watch it?

Sorry it's not a movie. Try harder next time.

Question 1:

When did the sons of God exist with respect to the big bang? Before or after?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2016
before
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
ebiagtales:
before
3pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
2. Who did no findings at all?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by keandre: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
murmoh
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Murmoh
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2016
keandre:
murmoh
3pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by keandre: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
embarassed ebiagtales haff come
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by geoworldedu: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Murmoh
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2016
3. Who created an atmosphere of evil?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by keandre: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Nymphidis
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by geoworldedu: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Jehovah
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2016
keandre:
Nymphidis
6pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
4. 4. What shall be a perpetual thing in the land of the god of Peace?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by keandre: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
war
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
War
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by TomHagen: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
war
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by TomHagen: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
keandre:
war
Your speed eh
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2016
keandre:
war

9pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

9pts
As in... I Taya o
TomHagen:
Your speed eh
otem4eartum:

9pts
As in... I Taya o
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by otem4eartum: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
5. What made the head of the fish to be ripped off?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by ebiagtales: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Eartum's falling momentum
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by geoworldedu: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Momentum of Eartum
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by keandre: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Your speed eh
Airtel has been amazing lately cheesy
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 by terrezo2002(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
This movie will sell if you remove the name Jehovah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Son Is Superior To Angels / Do Miracles Still Exist? / Christian Marriage Crises Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.