Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue (733 Views)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Baby On Italy-bound Migrant Rescue Ship (pics) / Bristow Helicopter Crash Rescue Operation In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by NaijaElba(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Good morning.

I applied for a Temporary Residence Visa to Chile for a postgraduate program via the Chilean embassy in Nairobi.

I did my certificate Legalization with the Nigeria Ministry of Foreign Affairs here in Abuja.

The Chilean Embassy in Nairobi had requested for Verbal note or specimen signatures of the person authorized to sign/legalized my certificates.

They said until Nigeria High Commission in Nairobi forward the said document to them that is when they will start processing my visa application.

The Chilean Embassy said they had written to the Nigeria High Commission on 22nd June, 2016, followed by numerous telephone calls, that they have not gotten any response to that effect to enable them process my visa to Chile.

I had written to Nigeria High Commission in Nairobi via the two emails i saw on there website this morning ng@nigeriahighcom.org, consular@nigeriahighcom.org to plead with them to help me forward the said document to enable them process my visa. To my surprise the email addresses bounced back, which means its not in existence.

We have been on this for the past two months.

My host in Chile has already bought my ticket slated for August 10, 2016, thinking the visa would be ready before August 10.

My school will resume on August 16, 2016.

NairalLanders Kindly help me out with the appropriate email address of Nigeria High Commission in Nairobi to enable me meet up with my postgraduate classes.

Or a good advise on how i can contact them.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by evatee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
I wish I could help you. I understand what u going thru....Naija with there nonchalant attitude to ones future. God will send helpers to you soon.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by dasparrow: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
@Post

Go to the Nigerian embassy in Nairobi in person and explain to them that this is urgent or are you not physically present in Nairobi?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by NaijaElba(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am not physically present.

That is the problem i keep having.

I thought i could get a NairaLander in Nairobi that could help complain about it. or somebody that could give me there genuine email addy to enable me mail them.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
NaijaElba:
I am not physically present.

That is the problem i keep having.

I thought i could get a NairaLander in Nairobi that could help complain about it. or somebody that could give me there genuine email addy to enable me mail them.

Check Kenya thread maybe u wil someone that will help u
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by NaijaElba(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2016
opaniyi12:

Check Kenya thread maybe u wil someone that will help u

Thanks i will do that now.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Recommendation / Iran To Install License Plates On Camels / Nigeria - Benin Republic Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.