Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

President Buhari's photographer Bayo Omoboriowo marks 1 year wedding anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's photographer Bayo Omoboriowo marks 1 year wedding anniversary (721 Views)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's photographer Bayo Omoboriowo marks 1 year wedding anniversary by fastest007: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
President Buhari's photographer Bayo Omoboriowo and his wife mark one year wedding anniversary

The name Bayo Omoboriowo came into limelight after Muhammadu Buhari won the 2015 presidential elections in Nigeria. Bayo was unveiled as the brain behind the stunning pictures of the former military leader and his campaign teams all the way.

Bayo eventually got married to his beautiful wife Lola on July 31 2015. The couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary on Sunday and Bayo had this to write:
Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness, thank you for all the great things you have done for us. You have showed us that with you we can break down walls and do the impossible. Thank you for everything you did and didn't do in this one year, for we know that all things work together for our good. With loads of love I want to say thank you to the amazing gift God gave to me, my special woman, my priceless jewel, my number one fan, my supporter and forever friend. Thank you for being there through this one year..... Thanks for your patience as we journey through this road called marriage...... I can't say it's been a child's play but one thing I know is that God has been there for us and your good heart as kept us going. I know I misbehave a lot of times yet you love me, I know my absence atimes gets at you yet you welcome me back with a warm embrace, your passion to succeed is one thing that delights my heart. Words fail me but I promise to love you far more than ever before...... God bless this Union and happy 1 year anniversary to us. Let's do more! @bighstudios God bless you so much!
http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/president-buharis-photographer-bayo.html

Re: President Buhari's photographer Bayo Omoboriowo marks 1 year wedding anniversary by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Oh so he even has a personal photographer? Okay.
Re: President Buhari's photographer Bayo Omoboriowo marks 1 year wedding anniversary by bobogee007(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Oh so he even has a personal photographer? Okay.
There is a whatsapp group I would like you to be added to cos I felt u would make a great addition. Wouldn't mind to get your number or I drop mine
Re: President Buhari's photographer Bayo Omoboriowo marks 1 year wedding anniversary by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
bobogee007:
There is a whatsapp group I would like you to be added to cos I felt u would make a great addition. Wouldn't mind to get your number or I drop mine

What's the group about

(1) (Reply)

Major Milestone By The Buhari Administration / Cynthia Whyte:how Niger Delta Avengers Was Formed / Where Is Nigeria Forest Guard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.