Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,549 members, 7,770,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. (419 Views)

Buhari Yet To Inform Me On His Planned Rivers Visit – Wike / Why I Cried The Day My Ex-husband Remarried – Actress,biodun Okeowo / New Male Pregnancy Test Can Inform Men If Woman They Slept With Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. by KINGinVAHALA: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/24#48086611

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

cc lovelygurl
KingBelieve
phemmie06
henroo5
amuokuko
sftw
brownhypo
rebekkah
young03
ernesty20
samjohnnyb
sammilla1
sultanchidi
damfostopper
whynotthetruth
saxwizard
noethnicity
legendsmother
beastambition
iampatriotic
romeolowo
dahtzfestjayz
misterdhee1
olukat
lilzcee
presbulg
braine
newsheriff
afanide
naijababe
okdnigeria
hopeforcharles
websurfer
fingard02k
almajiri1
jeffboi
dadebayo1
sarrki
sukkot
xyz123
Ioannes
ezenwammadu
sammyj
gmekx
dabullit
elijahrona2
greatiyk4u
ioannes
ezeigbo1ofimo
pennah
experimentist
caseless
emeijeh
pamcode
nairalander01
ngeneukwenu
tomakint
madridguy
thoniameek
jirate
adenine02
temitemi1
barackmeringo
tuale4u
explorers
nitefury26
Re: Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. by KINGinVAHALA: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/24#48086611

THANKS!

cc lovelygurl
KingBelieve
phemmie06
henroo5
amuokuko
sftw
brownhypo
rebekkah
young03
ernesty20
samjohnnyb
sammilla1
sultanchidi

iampatriotic
romeolowo
dahtzfestjayz
misterdhee1
olukat
lilzcee
damfostopper
whynotthetruth
saxwizard
noethnicity
legendsmother
beastambition
presbulg
braine
newsheriff
afanide
naijababe
okdnigeria
hopeforcharles
websurfer
xyz123
Ioannes
ezenwammadu
sammyj
gmekx
dabullit
elijahrona2
greatiyk4u
ioannes
ezeigbo1ofimo
pennah
experimentist
caseless
emeijeh
pamcode
nairalander01
ngeneukwenu
tomakint
madridguy
thoniameek
jirate
adenine02
temitemi1
barackmeringo
tuale4u
explorers
fingard02k
almajiri1
jeffboi
dadebayo1
sarrki
sukkot
nitefury26

Re: Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. by amuokuko: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

THANKS!

cc lovelygurl
KingBelieve
phemmie06
henroo5
amuokuko
sftw
brownhypo
rebekkah
young03
ernesty20
samjohnnyb
sammilla1
sultanchidi
damfostopper
whynotthetruth
saxwizard
noethnicity
legendsmother
beastambition
iampatriotic
romeolowo
dahtzfestjayz
misterdhee1
olukat
lilzcee
presbulg
braine
newsheriff
afanide
naijababe
okdnigeria
hopeforcharles
websurfer
fingard02k
almajiri1
jeffboi
dadebayo1
sarrki
sukkot
xyz123
Ioannes
ezenwammadu
sammyj
gmekx
dabullit
elijahrona2
greatiyk4u
ioannes
ezeigbo1ofimo
pennah
experimentist
caseless
emeijeh
pamcode
nairalander01
ngeneukwenu
tomakint
madridguy
thoniameek
jirate
adenine02
temitemi1
barackmeringo
tuale4u
explorers
nitefury26

Baba I ve done the needful since nah.
Even crossed oceans to get u extra 2 more vote.
Re: Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/24#
Cc:
hefelove

girlhaley

Alayormii

Macmilla

ezychris

Christeety

Panshow

Obiomon

nickymezor

Please visit the above link to crown KINGinVAHALA Mr nairaland. Just type

I vote for KINGinVAHALA Cc:NlJega
Re: Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. by vikspring(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
teabully
dj5naira
illmortal
Re: Good Day My Bosses And Madams, This Is To Inform You That Voting Has Commenced. by hefelove(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/24#
Cc:
hefelove

girlhaley

Alayormii

Macmilla

ezychris

Christeety

Panshow

Obiomon

nickymezor

Please visit the above link to crown KINGinVAHALA Mr nairaland. Just type

I vote for KINGinVAHALA Cc:NlJega
Vote done.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Solve This? / Babatunde Fowler: The Tax Mayor / How Did Our Grandparents Kill Time During Their Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.