Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December (1789 Views)

Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / When The Bride Is A Cake Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by sleam: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kindly post pictures of your work and contact.
Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by may3(f): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2016
We are based in onitsha but can cover an event in enugu state.. . 07034370535add me on what's app to share more pictures with u

1 Like

Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by bakeuhappy: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
I'm Bakeuhappy based in Owerri.u can reach me on 08026555999.

Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by SurefireFashion: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Hi, incase you need Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by mamachops(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Call Mercy Bridals on ‎080-372-71530‎. I don't hav pictures of her work with me now, but she is very good.
Quality, good price no disappointment.
She is in Nsukka, Enugu state so u won't hav to pay extra on logistics.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by slim1739: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by slimmromeo: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
ushering services in enugu instagram @elegantushersnwaiters
Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by kraspsberr: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Storypage Events is an events decoration and management company located in Enugu Nigeria.

We offer events planning, vendor sourcing and management (dj, mc, photographers and so on) catering, cake and desserts, events decoration, rentals and events training.

Contact Us on: 07037181861 or visit our website on: www.storypageevents.com

Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by chimagoziem(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
glitz and sparkles cakes and event planning service. you can contact us on 07065863516
based in enugu.

Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by okiemute23: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Join Us In Celebrating YOUR Event In Style With Sophistication And Above All With Quality. Is it: Event Planning/Management Event Decoration Model or Ushering Service Cocktail drinks, milkshakes, deserts, cakes, catering... We can go to any length just to give you the Best of Service you just make the contact. For Bookings.

Tel: +2348134810510
BBM Pin:58C0EED1
Email: delotusevents@gmail.com,
www.Facebook.com/delotusevents
Instagram:@delotusenterprise.

we are presently having an ember month/ 1st quarter of 2017 wedding promo
Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by Kelechijoan(f): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Promo! Promo! Promo! From August to Dec. CHERRIES EVENTS IS giving out 50% discount for brides on her makeup. To be the lucky bride we MUST render one of our services to you. I.E. Imagine were you pay 10,000 for a makeup. Hurry Now. Call or watapp 07034626807. For your event decorations,(social or formal events) makeup/tying of gele, d.j& m.c,cakes and catering services. We work with our customer's budget and make you happy.

Re: I Need An Event Decorator And Cake Designer For A Wedding In Enugu This December by okiemute23: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hellooooo....the Ember month promo is here. Are you getting married or planning an event during the ember months (September - December)? Come and enjoy the great services rendered by us at a reduced price. What are you waiting for? Give us a call NOW

click on the link below for more information

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIsSNoiAu7Y/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. / The 4th Annual Nigeria Fashion And Beauty Awards Holds In Houston May 27th / We Build Shawama Machine And Toaster For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.