Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? (777 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? by yanshDoctor: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
her children is doing driver and conductor with Neighboring kids. one is doing the driver blowing horn and the other is doing conductor shouting there destination. telling other kids to enter with their change.

this is as a result of public transport. does she need to be worried
Re: Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? by Zambux(f): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Story for the gods, children cannot play for u again... Mshewww all these ova serious parent that won't give kids breathing space.
Re: Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? by DesChyko: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Didn't we all? I mean Nigerian citizens.
Re: Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? by Oche211(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
What if the children start "police nd thief" nko nd her own kids are the "thieves"

3 Likes

Re: Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? by yomi007k(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Zambux:
Story for the gods, children cannot play for u again... Mshewww all these ova serious parent that won't give kids breathing space.

I jus taya for op ooo..

Like d other poster said, im among d kids dt did police n thief in childhood n now im a doctor.

Dont ppl know dt playing is important for growth n development?

......Africa I hail
Re: Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? by Askseek(f): 2:32am On Aug 02, 2016
yanshDoctor:
her children is doing driver and conductor with Neighboring kids. one is doing the driver blowing horn and the other is doing conductor shouting there destination. telling other kids to enter with their change.

this is as a result of public transport. does she need to be worried

Children are playing, you are there inferring non existent problem, my daughter sold pure water, carry tray and walk the compound shouting pure water #5, pretended to fry akara at the road side and sell. She's a high honors student today and heading to pre-law. Free the kids jare

1 Like

Re: Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? by yanshDoctor: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2016
oh you guys mean they are playing. what about if they are making love. doing the real sex? and you guys will be that first to shout bad training.

children copy things they see and it should be for concerns. no matter how you look at it.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Handle An Overbearing Mother-in-law / How do you see this Football Inclined Family? PHOTO / Ibuddy I1 Heating Kit- Coil Master Genesis RDTA Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.