Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic (523 Views)

Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic by sanbells(f): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please good people,I need direction on how to get to Portharcout Polytechnic(former Rivers state collage of art and science).Please someone who's very familiar with the direction should explain in detail.How do I get there from eleme junction or from rumuokoro.thanks..if possible specify how much it'll cost
Re: Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic by MrAldrick: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
sanbells:
Please good people,I need direction on how to get to Portharcout Polytechnic(former Rivers state collage of art and science).Please someone who's very familiar with the direction should explain in detail.How do I get there from eleme junction or from rumuokoro.thanks..if possible specify how much it'll cost

is Better we whatsapp
Re: Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic by sanbells(f): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
MrAldrick:

is Better we whatsapp
you can as well tell me here if u know.i'm not currently on whatsapp
Re: Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic by MrAldrick: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
sanbells:
you can as well tell me here if u know.i'm not currently on whatsapp

ok drop your number let me call you, i thought you ought to leave 2day
Re: Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic by sanbells(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
MrAldrick:

ok drop your number let me call you, i thought you ought to leave 2day
not today.sometime nextweek...
Re: Help With Direction To Portharcout Polytechnic by MrAldrick: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
sanbells:
not today.sometime nextweek...08160096508

ok you can edit and erase your number

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Final Yr Student Of Ogun College Of Health Returning 4rm Bank Dead / GOOD NEWS: Aero Contractors Resumes Flight After 4-month Suspension / Tanker Drivers Block Ikom-Calabar Highway Over Puncturing Of Tyres (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.