Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB (6364 Views)

I Didn’t Know My Father” — Buhari Shocks Nigerians With His Life Story / BREAKING!!! Quit Notice To Igbos: Buhari Shocks The World On National Broadcast / Nationwide Jubilation As Saraki Shocks The World, Breaks National Assembly 8 Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Coolgent(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB

There are strong indications that President Muhammadu Buhari, is making frantic efforts to probe the August 27, 1985 coup, that ousted him out of office, which was spear headed by former Military Head of State, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, IBB.
Recall, that the former National Security Adviser, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, who was among the officers that arrested Buhari during the coup, has been languishing in detention since last year, despite several court orders, requesting for his release.
Post-Nigeria, learnt that some powerful politicians in the North have cautioned Buhari, not to go ahead with the intended probe of IBB, in order not to destabilise the region.
Buhari, who was the military Head of State for 18 months at the time, gave a hint of the impending probe, on Sunday night, during an exclusive chat with The Interview Magazine.
Recounting his ordeal, Buhari stated, that the then Head of Military Intelligence, Aliyu Gusau, was allegedly involved in some sharp practices, and that he had recommended his sack from the military leadership.
He added that, the reason he insisted on Gusau’s removal, was because he did not want his anti-corruption war to appear one-sided.

CONTINUE READING HERE

http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/07/buhari-shocks-world-set-to-probe-ibb.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Make I hear word abeg! Rubbish. E no fit am
E wan die now be that.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Baawaa(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nobody is above the law,go ahead and probe them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by wowmenow: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Story Buhari have no balls

He has not probe Saraki is ibb he will probe

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by otukpo(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari is just playing on the minds of the zombies.

Nothing can come out of his probing.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by drss2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
d dullard will leave aso rock without achieving anytin.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by freeze001(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
I pray he's actually foolhardy enough to try this. It will fast track that which we seek n yearn for. Ala anyanwu ututu!

Let the probes commence o! After all na wetin una open eye vote; an ignorant octogenarian that possesses only bitterness and vengeance in his black, dreadful heart!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by adroitvezy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Now he's going radical... Just watching from the sideline.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by shortgun(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
d man is capable of anything foolish, I won't be surprised

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Jokerman(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
This Buhari is a cunning schemer. .. He knows how to fan the embers of Zombie fantasies. .. haha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Aremu01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
I hope this is not a witch hunt
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by PFRB: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
If he does this, I will then know he wants to clean up Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
One step at a time pressy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by rayblast(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmm if dis is true , it shows dat Buhu doesn t have a forgiven heart . He came back for revenge . Am sure dats diis bubu s agenda . Nothing more

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by cjrane: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
[size=18pt]If buhari wants to die prematurely,
let him attempt to probe IBB.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Yyeske(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
If this is true, I'm sure those IPOB miscreants and wailers will surely adopt IBB as their son as usual, just see them above swearing and cursing their hearts out for what no one is even sure of yet. As if IBB gave a hoot about them while he was president, as if they can do shit if PMB decides to probe him.
Bunch of bittered fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wow so he skipped all them obasanjo,abacha,abdulsalami to probe the man that overthrew him,
Hmm Buhari really hates his enemies
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by biggerj(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dis man wud ve been a very gud EFCC chairman. PROBE PROBE PROBE
I beg mek som1 tell him sey no probe we bin dey chop
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by johnmartus(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
go ahead Mr President Nigerians are behind you please these people should also be probe abudusalam ,T.y Damujuma ,balarambe musa, Peter odili Peter obi, Peter power ogunlewe, Mathew mba ,bode gorge,olubumi ede, aminu turaki, Jonathan, fayose ,okonjo iwella, gbemiga Daniel, .
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by lashout1: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
If he shocked the world, believe me I wasn't shocked because from abinitio I know his fight for corruption is selective.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Ekehwinz: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
another propaganda. Let me know when he is already under going probe not when he is yet to be probed.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
.......A dog that want ro run mad doesnt hear the whistle of the hunter.........

Buhari is starting what he cannot finish.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Mrbigman1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dis man is planning on probing 1985 when we re in deep shit recession?

Our mates re projectin to be world number one by 2020, d idiot is taking us back to 1985.

What did I do to deserve this? God please na.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by MorningLight(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
if you want to make a long jump in a short distance, you have to go back a little , burst into a sprint and make the jump.. so you see going back is not that bad.. Buhari is preparing us for the big jump..
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by RZArecta(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Quoted link/source is not credible enough. Besides Buhari himself truncated a democracy. The story is shît
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Abeymills(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Here goes d most clueless useless dullard of a president again I double dare u u don't have d balls yeye govt
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by Luckylife(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Are Nigerians the most sinful country that we are been punish with this rate of world scam ? Since this zombies took over government all is actions are insensitive and irrelevance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by DaveHert(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Coolgent:
Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB

There are strong indications that President Muhammadu Buhari, is making frantic efforts to probe the August 27, 1985 coup, that ousted him out of office, which was spear headed by former Military Head of State, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, IBB.
Recall, that the former National Security Adviser, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, who was among the officers that arrested Buhari during the coup, has been languishing in detention since last year, despite several court orders, requesting for his release.
Post-Nigeria, learnt that some powerful politicians in the North have cautioned Buhari, not to go ahead with the intended probe of IBB, in order not to destabilise the region.
Buhari, who was the military Head of State for 18 months at the time, gave a hint of the impending probe, on Sunday night, during an exclusive chat with The Interview Magazine.
Recounting his ordeal, Buhari stated, that the then Head of Military Intelligence, Aliyu Gusau, was allegedly involved in some sharp practices, and that he had recommended his sack from the military leadership.
He added that, the reason he insisted on Gusau’s removal, was because he did not want his anti-corruption war to appear one-sided.

CONTINUE READING HERE

http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/07/buhari-shocks-world-set-to-probe-ibb.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

Is this what the mor0n came to seat to do? after single handedly ruining our economy and making everyone suffer he still has foolish plans that aren't related to fixing it up! Somebody should please assassinate this malam for crying out loud angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by FagsamPHP(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
This Buhari cant even hide his Foolishness & "Dullardness" for a day.... Suffering is on the high in the country & the next thing to do is to probe 1985 Thunder Fire Buhari & those idiots that we warned not to vote him but refused to listen.... Is Aisha Buhari no going to USA again today oops! i forgot, tomoro is 1st of August....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by gebest: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
well thats good news
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by DaveHert(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
MorningLight:
if you want to make a long jump in a short distance, you have to go back a little , burst into a sprint and make the jump.. so you see going back is not that bad.. Buhari is preparing us for the big jump..

Pls don't use the word 'us' when talking about this jump of urs, but feel free to take the jump with him, just inform us when you land from the jump, am curious to know where you guys will land and if you will survive the landing.
Re: Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB by greatgod2012(f): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Abeg, let me laugh please.

Behold! the avenger has come to avenge his enemies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Sacks The Sports Minister / Akwa Ibom: Governor Eno Urges Appeal Court To Dismiss Bassey Akpan’s Case / Ganduje's Ward Exco Debunks Ex-Governor's Suspension, Blame NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.