Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages (3823 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring / Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by zubbyman: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Sultan of Sokoto , Alhaji Sa’ ad Abubakar III , has advocated the conduct of marriages between Christians and Muslims to enhance sustainable peace and harmonious co – existence in the country.

The sultan, who made the call at the Peace and Unity Training Workshop organised by the Christian Youth for Peace in collaboration with the Inter -religious Peace Initiative in Abuja at the weekend, said inter- religious marriages would stem the frequent religious clashes in parts of the country.

He said peace had no compromise , adding that Christians and Muslims should seek it at all costs as the two religions were founded on peace . The Sultan , who represented by Dr Idris Umar , the Sarkin Jiwa, urged the workshop participants to be ambassadors of peace, living in harmony with one another, irrespective of religious differences. In his remarks at the workshop, Chief Imam of Apo Legislative Quarters , Nuru Khalid, said it was permissible in the Holy Qur ’ an for a Muslim to marry from other religions , stressing that such ties existed even in the days of the Holy Prophet and would foster mutual understanding and tolerance among different religions in the country .

Read more at: http://www.zubbyblog.com/sultan-sokoto-drops-shocking-statement-christian-muslim-marriages/
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by nrexzy: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Finally someone is thinking!!!!!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by funstufz: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Is this the/ir next agenda
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by saintikechi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Will he allow me marry his daughter?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Ikenna17(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't believe this is ever going to happen but then let's keep hoping
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Blackfire(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
.... And as usual they will not tell u the whole truth.. Al taqiya people.

Now listern.

It is HARAM(ABOMINATION) for a muslim to give there daughter to u non-muslim(in this case christains) to marry.

But it is HALAL(righteous deed) for a muslim to marry a non-muslim girl provided she convert or the children will be raised in islamic injunctions.
Whichever way u look at it is a WIN-WIN for the muslims.

*only in the SW here they seem not to be cobtrolled by such dogma* .

Oga sultan weldone o.. Give us another al taqiya.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:
.... And as usual they will not tell u the whole truth.. Al taqiya people.

Now listern.

It is HARAM(ABOMINATION) for a muslim to give there daughter to u non-muslim(in this case christains) to marry.

But it is HALAL(righteous deed) for a muslim to marry a non-muslim girl provided she convert or the children will be raised in islamic injunctions.
Whichever way u look at it is a WIN-WIN for the muslims.

*only in the SW here they seem not to be cobtrolled by such dogma* .

Oga sultan weldone o.. Give us another al taqiya.

Mo.ron.

So did he say anything there that contradicts what you just typed? What is taqiya? Gormless hate monger.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Qualer: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Mo.ron.

So did he say anything there that contradicts what you just typed? What is taqiya? Gormless hate monger.

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48139747][/quote]

Yeah, memes.

Real classy.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Mo.ron.

why insulting the poster? we should be insulting your sultan for taking us as fools. why not give your daughters to non Muslims? but you expect non musslim girls to the extent of kidnapping them from the south
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 04, 2016
macof:
why insulting the poster? we should be insulting your sultan for taking us as fools. why not give your daughters to non Muslims? but you expect non musslim girls to the extent of kidnapping them from the south

Compromise. And any northerner that has to go all the way to the south not only to look for a wife but to go to the extent of kidnapping one is a blind im.becile and a disgrace to the north.

I insulted the poster because I'm really friggin tired of christians and this whole taqiyya madness. seems to be whats going around in churches these days.

Your hatred for the north is pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by naijaboiy: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Compromise. And any northerner that has to go all the way to the south not only to look for a wife but to go to the extent of kidnapping one is a blind im.becile and a disgrace to the north.

I insulted the poster because I'm really friggin tired of christians and this whole taqiyya madness. seems to be whats going around in churches these days.

Good afternoon bro, please I'll like you to spare some of your time.

Hope no problem.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

a disgrace? yet you protect them and aid their criminal act?

whatever problems you have with Christians is your business, you all can burn yourselves in your hell and do Africa a great favour

have you done anything to deserve anything less than Hatred? undecided
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2016
macof:

a disgrace? yet you protect them and aid their criminal act?

whatever problems you have with Christians is your business, you all can burn yourselves in your hell and do Africa a great favour

have you done anything to deserve anything less than Hatred? undecided

If you're referring to who I think you are? he IS a disgrace, but no one aided him. However he deserves a fair trial, it's abnormal for a northerner to take such a hefty risk, all for a buttered yat like that. Something doesn't add up, we don't thrown one of ours to the dogs, no matter how rotten he is. Doesn't matter what you think.

Lol! Here's the thing pagan, the end of your likes has somewhat fuelled the growth of Africa, albeit stunted, your persistent desire to reconnect with your dreaded past is pathetic.

You can continue hating the north all you want, but here's the thing, fact is you're irrelevant and always will be. You're just an arsey moist who will never make anything of His life. And all that Hatred? Won't affect the most knackered youth in the north. Long live the great white north!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

If you're referring to who I think you are? he IS a disgrace, but no one aided him. However he deserves a fair trial, it's abnormal for a northerner to take such a hefty risk, all for a buttered yat like that. Something doesn't add up, we don't thrown one of ours to the dogs, no matter how rotten he is. Doesn't matter what you think.

Lol! Here's the thing pagan, the end of your likes has somewhat fuelled the growth of Africa, albeit stunted, your persistent desire to reconnect with your dreaded past is pathetic.

You can continue hating the north all you want, but here's the thing, fact is you're irrelevant and always will be. You're just an arsey moist who will never make anything of His life. And all that Hatred? Won't affect the most knackered youth in the north. Long live the great white north!

and you think there's only yinusa ...
there are so many northerners kidnapping girls from igboland, middle belt and the ss
many of such came to light at that time

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin growth of africa? I knew you aren't the intelligent type but this is just such a moronic statement to make

The glory days of africa revolved around the traditional ways not all this foreign mentality and evil religions
I thought you knew some history?

undecided are you more relevant than me? lol. look how he's talking like the iidiot knows anything about me. Sorry ehn you wish for me isn't gonna happen at all not even if you carry my name to your hajj grin
btw where did I say I hate the north? you see how stupidity lays in that brain of yours?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
macof:

and you think there's only yinusa ...
there are so many northerners kidnapping girls from igboland, middle belt and the ss
many of such came to light at that time

So many? 3 other instances please, if not you're a wasteman.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin growth of africa? I knew you aren't the intelligent type but this is just such a moronic statement to make

The glory days of africa revolved around the traditional ways not all this foreign mentality and evil religions
I thought you knew some history?
And i'm the dunce? glory days of africa? smh! may God ensure the standards attained during those "glory days" is the limit for you and your generation! im.becile

undecided are you more relevant than me? lol. look how he's talking like the iidiot knows anything about me. Sorry ehn you wish for me isn't gonna happen at all not even if you carry my name to your hajj grin
btw where did I say I hate the north? you see how stupidity lays in that brain of yours?
See heres the thing, i know i'm way over wasting my time or intellect on hating on other people, let alone their ethnicity or region, so this alone ensures my superiority over you, bar my exalted NORTHERN lineage. But i guess you're right, your problem isn't hatred, its jealously: you envy our history, clothing and even language. You are jealous of the north and everything it stands for. You sir have an inferiority complex. Like i said, you're a nitwitted nicompoop with a pea sized rat turd for a brain, you're never ever going to achieve anything in life. you are and always will be a wasteman.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

So many? 3 other instances please, if not you're a wasteman.

And i'm the dunce? glory days of africa? smh! may God ensure the standards attained during those "glory days" is the limit for you and your generation! im.becile

See heres the thing, i know i'm way over wasting my time or intellect on hating on other people, let alone their ethnicity or region, so this alone ensures my superiority over you, bar my exalted NORTHERN lineage. But i guess you're right, your problem isn't hatred, its jealously: you envy our history, clothing and even language. You are jealous of the north and everything it stands for. You sir have an inferiority complex. Like i said, you're a nitwitted nicompoop with a pea sized rat turd for a brain, you're never ever going to achieve anything in life. you are and always will be a wasteman.

look at this hausa underling calling his better slowpoke, you are so damn stuupid, will an slowpoke be input what I have on this thread. . you just say words for insults sake, at least when I call you stuupid I'm really sure you're stuupid but calling me slowpoke?! grin grin grin grin grin go get some sense fool..
. ..we all know you hausas have all kinds of plagues and deformities, I'm almost certain you have an slowpoke in your family

intellect? ! where did you pick the intellect? maybe by northern standards grin cus you so damn stuupid by Western standards

grin grin grin see mumu! I have inferiority complex? eeeooo grin you probably need to follow more of my posts and you'll realize if I have any complex at all its superiority complex but I'm so modest I can stand hausa filth like you. what language? language I have never been interested in? I make efforts to grab little igbo, Edo. .I speak 2 European languages well, learning a third, yet I envy hausa language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin language that anthology proves to not be your original language

envy your history? what historical events do you have recorded, what ancestors do you know that I should envy as a yoruba man with wonderful ancestors, great culture, beautiful language.. stop making jokes abeg

clothing grin grin grin how many style does hausa clothing have? for men 3 max. ..Yoruba have tons

I'm still very young and getting it right, with all my qualifications and more to add, I certainly don't have a pea sized rat turd brain. .don't know about you tho..you northerners are known to be below par at brain capacity

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2016
macof:

look at this hausa underling calling his better slowpoke, you are so damn stuupid, will an slowpoke be input what I have on this thread. . you just say words for insults sake, at least when I call you stuupid I'm really sure you're stuupid but calling me slowpoke?! grin grin grin grin grin go get some sense fool..
. ..we all know[b] you hausas have all kinds of plagues and deformities[/b], I'm almost certain you have an slowpoke in your family
Sorry to do this, but you're yoruba yes? p.s even the dum.best slowpoke in my family, if theres one would still be smarter than you.

intellect? ! where did you pick the intellect? maybe by northern standards grin cus you so damn stuupid by Western standards
Lol! You know you're quite the hypocrite, you claim to be afrocentric yet you try to measure intelligence by western standards? where is that african pride eh? wheres that pride of africas "glory days"? congrats, you just played yourself.

;
D grin grin see mumu! I have inferiority complex? eeeooo grin you probably need to follow more of my posts and you'll realize if I have any complex at all its superiority complex but I'm so modest I can stand hausa filth like you.
no offense but again, you're yoruba yes? grin

what language? language I have never been interested in? I make efforts to grab little igbo, Edo. .I speak
2 European languages
well, learning a third, yet I envy hausa language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin language that anthology proves to not be your original language
Loool! again, you've played yourself, in trying to prove your relevance youve just managed to show off that infamous hypocrisy you're known for, where did your afrocentrism go? why learn european languages? shame on you! you should not even be typing in english, its imported! dunce grin Hausa is not our language, then whose is it? is there any other ethnic group that speaks it? you and your laughable conspiracy theories, you're crazier than a bag of ferrets! mad man!

envy your history? what historical events do you have recorded, what ancestors do you know that I should envy as a yoruba man with wonderful ancestors, great culture, beautiful language.. stop making jokes abeg
heres that inferiority complex again.

clothing grin grin grin how many style does hausa clothing have? for men 3 max. ..Yoruba have tons
how many of those are stolen? grin grin

btw, three? you're joking yes?

I'm still very young and getting it right, with all my qualifications and more to add, I certainly don't have a pea sized rat turd brain. .don't know about you tho..you northerners are known to be below par at brain capacity
Why yes, we have a below par brain capacity, yet whose at the top of the food chain? i admit we're not as educated as you guys but with all the education where has that led you? all over your lands there's chaos, not that of ideology but hardwired chaos, robberies and kidnappings and ritual killings. If we had your opportunity theres no saying where the north will be by now. All things equal, a comparison of our excelling history should tell you we have natural greatness in us, just you wait while the hausa nation rises again! I do rate yorubas over other southern ethnicities though.

That being said, your qualifications dont mean shiit if you have rat turd in place of a brain in that mutant head of yours. When will those qualifications translate into accomplishments? you're still nothing and will return to orunmilla or oduduwa or whoever as the bag of horse dung you are.

Long live the great white north.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Sorry to do this, but you're yoruba yes? p.s even the dum.best slowpoke in my family, if theres one would still be smarter than you.

Lol! You know you're quite the hypocrite, you claim to be afrocentric yet you try to measure intelligence by western standards? where is that african pride eh? wheres that pride of africas "glory days"? congrats, you just played yourself.

;
no offense but again, you're yoruba yes? grin

Loool! again, you've played yourself, in trying to prove your relevance youve just managed to show off that infamous hypocrisy you're known for, where did your afrocentrism go? why learn european languages? shame on you! you should not even be typing in english, its imported! dunce grin Hausa is not our language, then whose is it? is there any other ethnic group that speaks it? you and your laughable conspiracy theories, you're crazier than a bag of ferrets! mad man!

heres that inferiority complex again.

how many of those are stolen? grin grin

btw, three? you're joking yes?

Why yes, we have a below par brain capacity, yet whose at the top of the food chain? i admit we're not as educated as you guys but with all the education where has that led you? all over your lands there's chaos, not that of ideology but hardwired chaos, robberies and kidnappings and ritual killings. If we had your opportunity theres no saying where the north will be by now. All things equal, a comparison of our excelling history should tell you we have natural greatness in us, just you wait while the hausa nation rises again! I do rate yorubas over other southern ethnicities though.

That being said, your qualifications dont mean shiit if you have rat turd in place of a brain in that mutant head of yours. When will those qualifications translate into accomplishments? you're still nothing and will return to orunmilla or oduduwa or whoever as the bag of horse dung you are.

Long live the great white north.

just so you know. ..
I stopped reading where you thought I meant Western culture

by Western standards I meant western Nigeria.

I'm 100% sure everything you wrote after that is usual hausa poo
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 08, 2016
macof:

just so you know. ..
I stopped reading where you thought I meant Western culture
I'm sure you did, you sprags have the attention span of 2 year olds.

by Western standards I meant western Nigeria.
Your hypocrisy didnt end there now did it?

I'm 100% sure everything you wrote after that is usual hausa poo
you should have no problem gobbling it then, our poo always ends up down your throat.

just stfu, you took a major L. Go lick your wounds somewhere else.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I'm sure you did, you sprags have the attention span of 2 year olds.

Your hypocrisy didnt end there now did it?

you should have no problem gobbling it then, our poo always ends up down your throat.

just stfu, you took a major L. Go lick your wounds somewhere else.

grin grin grin grin you're just a bitter underling, your insults are so insincere and out of point I can't help but laugh. .. is it by force to hawl insults?
not even ur Arab or fulani lords will agree with you on that.

hausas are known to take poo from every nation that engaged you. ..
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin grin you're just a bitter underling, your insults are so insincere and out of point I can't help but laugh. .. is it by force to hawl insults?
I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you. Albeit, I'm holding back because like I said, I rate yorubas.

not even ur Arab or fulani lords will agree with you on that.
Are you living in Benin or Togo? Because you don't know what you are saying.

hausas are known to take poo from every nation that engaged you. ..
Never enslaved, never defeated against our will. Can you say the same? grin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 4:12am On Aug 09, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you. Albeit, I'm holding back because like I said, I rate yorubas.

Are you living in Benin or Togo? Because you don't know what you are saying.

Never enslaved, never defeated against our will. Can you say the same? grin

you called me slowpoke and many other names I'm so far from thinking I give feels to such nonsense. your insults aren't constructive, infact you lack the intelligence to be constructive at anything. ..typical of the northern mofos

I should teach you your history? on how yorubas sold you to the Portuguese, or the Songhai to the English. I should teach you how hausas were taken as slaves by Arabs or how the songhai defeated you?
I thought you knew hausa history.... well an underling will deny himself and try to be something else
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 09, 2016
macof:

you called me slowpoke and many other names I'm so far from thinking I give feels to such nonsense. your insults aren't constructive, infact you lack the intelligence to be constructive at anything. ..typical of the northern mofos
i dont have to be constructive to show how utterly stuupid and barmy you are. i called you an imbeciile because good grief, you are an imbeciile.

I should teach you your history? on how yorubas sold you to the Portuguese, or the Songhai to the English. I should teach you how hausas were taken as slaves by Arabs or how the songhai defeated you?
I thought you knew hausa history.... well an underling will deny himself and try to be something else
LOOOL! i remember a certain thread where just two mates of mine proved to you how you are the most enslaved race in the world and you ran for the hills (this isnt even a hidden fact, im sure even you know this). of course you being the hypocrite you are thought you could conjure up some lies, thinking i wouldnt know any better. i am well versed in my history, we are great people, never enslaved, never defeated against our will. can you say the same? you should be ashamed of yourself seeing as almost everything you got, you stole from us you indian giving, thiefing forest dwelling arse monging savages.

i am really surprised at how you think you can lie so blatantly and think you can get away with it, honestly i feel insulted. but then again i shouldnt be surprised, such hypocrisy should be expected from your inferior kind. if you want a repeat of the arse whooping you received on the other thread, go ahead and keep lying and saying stuupid things, i have your time. imbeciile.

https://www.nairaland.com/2792472/lies-oyo-empire

an invitation, no need to derail this thread.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 4:52am On Aug 09, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i dont have to be constructive to show how utterly stuupid and barmy you are. i called you an imbeciile because good grief, you are an imbeciile.

LOOOL! i remember a certain thread where just two mates of mine proved to you how you are the most enslaved race in the world and you ran for the hills (this isnt even a hidden fact, im sure even you know this). of course you being the hypocrite you are thought you could conjure up some lies, thinking i wouldnt know any better. i am well versed in my history, we are great people, never enslaved, never defeated against our will. can you say the same? you should be ashamed of yourself seeing as almost everything you got, you stole from us you indian giving, thiefing forest dwelling arse monging savages.

i am really surprised at how you think you can lie so blatantly and think you can get away with it, honestly i feel insulted. but then again i shouldnt be surprised, such hypocrisy should be expected from your inferior kind. if you want a repeat of the arse whooping you received on the other thread, go ahead and keep lying and saying stuupid things, i have your time. imbeciile.

https://www.nairaland.com/2792472/lies-oyo-empire

an invitation, no need to derail this thread.

The mumu doesn't know what an slowpoke is cheesy lack of education in the north is a real problem

Inviting me to a thread I schooled you hausa mofos? you probably don't have things to do
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 09, 2016
macof:

The mumu doesn't know what an slowpoke is cheesy lack of education in the north is a real problem
Of course i do, you're the perfect definition of an imbeciile.

Inviting me to a thread I schooled you hausa mofos? you probably don't have things to do
i read all through the thread, all i saw is your cadavers, you and all your mates. funny what just two hausas can do in a forum dominated by your kind. its simply because its a debate you cant win, well...that and our superior blood and natural intellect. we dont need to go to school to school your stuupid asses.

i am disappointed a thread like that was created in the first place, i prefer people like you living with your delusions and wildly over inflated egos, makes it much easier to keep you at bay. The stupidity entrenched in your blood is a real problem.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Of course i do, you're the perfect definition of an imbeciile.

i read all through the thread, all i saw is your cadavers, you and all your mates. funny what just two hausas can do in a forum dominated by your kind. its simply because its a debate you cant win, well...that and our superior blood and natural intellect. we dont need to go to school to school your stuupid asses.

i am disappointed a thread like that was created in the first place, i prefer people like you living with your delusions and wildly over inflated egos, makes it much easier to keep you at bay. The stupidity entrenched in your blood is a real problem.

hausa underling cheesy oya go answer the call of ur fulani masters . also it's almost time for ur Arab masters to call you for prayers grin
lost ethnic group talking trash about Yoruba
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
macof:

hausa underling cheesy oya go answer the call of ur fulani masters . also it's almost time for ur Arab masters to call you for prayers grin
lost ethnic group talking trash about Yoruba

I never talked shiit about any ethnic group until you talked shiit about mine.

fulani masters because of fulani emirs well guess what you have one too.

arab masters cause were muslim well guess what a good chunk of you are.

mind you unlike you, none of this is against our will.

a good chunk of you are christians as well.

simply means almost everyone is your master, whether you like it or not.

L
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Sunnycliff(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
If the Sultan can give me one of his daughters as a Christian to marry and I will maintain my Christian faith, then I can believe his message of peace. Else, we are not zombies!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I never talked shiit about any ethnic group until you talked shiit about mine.

fulani masters because of fulani emirs well guess what you have one too.

arab masters cause were muslim well guess what a good chunk of you are.

mind you unlike you, none of this is against our will.

a good chunk of you are christians as well.

simply means almost everyone is your master, whether you like it or not.

L

grin grin you forgot I'm a true yoruba not one of them slaves and Bastards. There's still many like me around, taking over and bringing the glory of the Yoruba back. but hausas are lost already, everyone is already a slave, mentally to the Arabs, politically to the fulani.
y'all should be committing suicide to end your misery
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
macof:

grin grin you forgot I'm a true yoruba not one of them slaves and Bastards. There's still many like me around, taking over and bringing the glory of the Yoruba back.
lol! glory, as if it ever existed. you know what? just keep lying to yourself.

but hausas are lost already, everyone is already a slave, mentally to the Arabs, politically to the fulani.
y'all should be committing suicide to end your misery
lol! we're lost yet every other northern ethnic group gets lost in us, even our so called masters? yet we're the largest ethnic group in west africa? yet were the most spoken indigenous african language? yet every aspect of our culture, from architecture to food is perfectly reserved? okay man, whatever rocks your boat, keep floating.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lol! glory, as if it ever existed. you know what? just keep lying to yourself.

lol! we're lost yet every other northern ethnic group gets lost in us, even our so called masters? yet we're the largest ethnic group in west africa? yet were the most spoken indigenous african language? yet every aspect of our culture, from architecture to food is perfectly reserved? okay man, whatever rocks your boat, keep floating.

grin grin grin this guy is such a shameless nicompoop.
when did hausa beat Swahili to become africa's most spoken indigenous language

such a gbef. have you answered ur lords yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Does The Name Yoruba Come From? / My Neighbors Mother-in-law / Should Christians Pay Bride Price For Non Virgin Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.