Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages (3828 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring / Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 11, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin this guy is such a shameless nicompoop.
when did hausa beat Swahili to become africa's most spoken indigenous language

such a gbef. have you answered ur lords yet?

Figures for swahili speakers have not been verified, mostly just estimations. Plus, in terms of first language speakers, hausa has more than swahili, dumbo.

Lol! Real funny! Of course as expected, the Imbeciile has run out of things to say resorting to cowards tactics. Ironic, isn't it?

Dan gidan iyabo, masu kashi a leda. grin

Biri da wando

Go ask a true northerner why we call you guys that. grin

Oh, and its nincompoop, small fry. At least use it right.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Figures for swahili speakers have not been verified, mostly just estimations. Plus, in terms of first language speakers, hausa has more than swahili, dumbo.

Lol! Real funny! Of course as expected, the Imbeciile has run out of things to say resorting to cowards tactics. Ironic, isn't it?

Dan gidan iyabo, masu kashi a leda. grin

Biri da wando

Go ask a true northerner why we call you guys that. grin

Oh, and its nincompoop, small fry. At least use it right.

undecided still being a shameless nincompoop. you said spoken language, not first language. . the mumu doesn't comprehend his own words grin Chai! nincompoopery is in your DNA
even as first language speakers, hausa is not the first in africa
soon hausa underlings will claim hausa is the most spoken language in the world. egoistic slaves grin grin
your masters don't have chores for you today?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
macof:

undecided still being a shameless nincompoop. you said spoken language, not first language. . the mumu doesn't comprehend his own words grin Chai! nincompoopery is in your DNA
even as first language speakers, hausa is not the first in africa
soon hausa underlings will claim hausa is the most spoken language in the world. egoistic slaves grin grin
your masters don't have chores for you today?

You've lost the plot. My points have already been made.

Keep in mind this inferiority complex of yours will only kill you and further exalt our status as the superior race. Nature dealt you a cruel one, deal with it.

Requiescat in pace, bastardo.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You've lost the plot. My points have already been made.

Keep in mind this inferiority complex of yours will only kill you and further exalt our status as the superior race. Nature dealt you a cruel one, deal with it.

Requiescat in pace, bastardo.

sharrap ode oshi. When it comes to hausa I am filled with pity for ur kind. . the lowest of filth. the mumu is still trying to force inferiority complex on me..warriz all this? it's not by force to share in ur grand delusions.. reality speaks for itself : the hausa ethnic group is filled with poverty, illiteracy, mental slavery, political servitude, diseases
everyone who ever came in contact with you, had you for slaves. ..including the Yoruba. ..sure you'll deny it but facts don't lie - Bahia recorded hausa slaves sold from the Bight of Benin
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
macof:

sharrap ode oshi. When it comes to hausa I am filled with pity for ur kind. . the lowest of filth. the mumu is still trying to force inferiority complex on me..warriz all this? it's not by force to share in ur grand delusions.. reality speaks for itself : the hausa ethnic group is filled with poverty, illiteracy, mental slavery, political servitude, diseases
Congrats, you just described every Nigerian ethnic group, tell me something I don't know! What? You think just because you have a few professors you're any better? Lmao! Twittly d.umb fvck. Besides, this last century does not define our people or our illustrious history. We have existed for a very long time, judge us by what we've achieved over that. Come to think of it, what would become of you if not for the brits? You should thank the British, one of your many masters, you would have remained a pack of forest savages whose only glimmers of development come from the north. Maybe we would have done you a favor and swallowed you like many others, but I guess even though it was an Islamic jihad, deep down we never wanted to fraternise or procreate with a race of grotesque homo erectus' because by God you are extremely ugly! There's a reason the brits found us organised when they came and thought it best to leave us in power when they left. If there is a food chain you manky wazzocks would be at the bottom.

everyone who ever came in contact with you, had you for slaves. ..including the Yoruba. ..sure you'll deny it but facts don't lie - Bahia recorded hausa slaves sold from the Bight of Benin
Lol! That's the only record of hausas as slaves, and guess what? This small group of hausas are the same hausas that triggered the only instance where your people fought their slave like nature to achieve something. These hausas were a miles away from home but the hausa blood in them hypnotised them towards a revolution and they freed themselves. Aristotle says "slaves are slaves by nature", you understand reason but possess no reasoning ability, you more than any other ethnic group qualify as that "natural born slaves". Heck, even the noble nupe group enslaved you and cajoled you you worthless pests! And you're talking Benin? Stop trying to associate yourselves with them, they are and always will be greater than you. P.s these hausa slaves weren't enslaved by anyone but their fellow hausa states, you never had the cohones to come anywhere near us or anyone else as a matter of fact, no one dared to attack our supreme race and tried to enslave us, the few who did suffered dearly. Deluded forest wildling, keep lying to yourself. Fvck off with your malaria. The statement still stands, never enslaved and never defeated against our will.

Like I said, the sooner you fight this inferiority complex the better for you, small fry. All hail, the great white north, all hail the legendary hausa race, for there is no greater race. I pity your mental illness small fry, although I don't fully believe an inferiority complex is a mental illness since its clear how inferior you are. Lol! Imagine! Coming at us? Embarrassing! You have no shame! Biri da wando!

Wun Sen!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
huu! I hurt some hausa ego kiss

VomeSchakleton:

Congrats, you just described every Nigerian ethnic group, tell me something I don't know! What? You think just because you have a few professors you're any better? Lmao! Twittly d.umb fvck. Besides, this last century does not define our people or our illustrious history. We have existed for a very long time, judge us by what we've achieved over that. Come to think of it, what would become of you if not for the brits? You should thank the British, one of your many masters, you would have remained a pack of forest savages whose only glimmers of development come from the north.
grin grin grin the whole world knows Southerners are in a far better socioeconomic state than anything from the north. you are a plague, a cursed people, anything that associates itself with you is pulled into a state of misery... imagine still battling Polio undecided, i weep for ur people cry..the only way to deal with you and not share so much in that misery is to use you as the underlings that you are - I applaud the Fulani for that.

the Brits you talk about conquered you as well, even ur Sokoto caliphate masters couldn't put up a fight. Aro of the Igbos, Bini, Ijebu all from the South fought the Brits honorably. where did your development go? where was your development when unorganized fulani immigrants conquered your entire ethnicity... you are only good at trade at the market place probably the best in west africa, but of course the igbo are fast overtaking, nothing more so pathetic. i will contact you when I need an underling to work for me as a gateman or something wink. if Yoruba are forest savages, you are misery desert scum only fitting to be underlings

Maybe we would have done you a favor and swallowed you like many others, but I guess even though it was an Islamic jihad, deep down we never wanted to fraternise or procreate with a race of grotesque homo erectus' because by God you are extremely ugly! There's a reason the brits found us organised when they came and thought it best to leave us in power when they left. If there is a food chain you manky wazzocks would be at the bottom.
oh, why didnt you succeed? when the fulani and Ilorin came at the hinter Yorubaland, hausa were involved as underlings as usual. the entire north couldnt break through yorubaland.. so you fool! you tried but failed! unlike how easily hausaland fell to an Immigrant grin grin

Brits did you lot a favor really, they found that the fulani lords kept their hausa underlings at bay, making it so easy to carry out the administration of the north. A conquered people in their own land... shameful yet you are so shamless to talk when your betters are talking, your ego is dead at arrival

upon leaving your region with more political power, what benefit have you received? you are still stricken with poverty, lack of healthcare, deformities and diseases, illiteracy, killing eachother, underdevelopment, desertification, heatwaves, outright lack of intelligence

even a 10 year old knows hausa are at the bottom of the food-chain

Lol! That's the only record of hausas as slaves, and guess what? This small group of hausas are the same hausas that triggered the only instance where your people fought their slave like nature to achieve something. These hausas were a miles away from home but the hausa blood in them hypnotised them towards a revolution and they freed themselves. Aristotle says "slaves are slaves by nature", you understand reason but possess no reasoning ability, you more than any other ethnic group qualify as that "natural born slaves".

Ode! making assumptions to fill ur ignorance. Yorubas were involved in several movements during the transatlantic slavery period - Black Carlota, a woman of yoruba descent led two revolts in Cuba. the great Haitian revolution had yoruba contributions. so what nonsense is this one saying? The Bahia revolt was masterminded by Yorubas - Ahuna and Pacifico, the hausas were only used as the underlings you have always been. apart from revolts, yorubas led many blacks back to Africa to form Liberia
in ur own land, u are slaves but you cant do anything, as u said "slaves are slaves by nature"

Heck, even the noble nupe group enslaved you and cajoled you you worthless pests!
I don't think you know the meaning of enslaved and cajoled, malo without brain cheesy
must i teach you everything? he even called us pests...he doesn't know what pests are grin grin go and learn how to use words underling, you'll need it to work as my gateman

And you're talking Benin? Stop trying to associate yourselves with them
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I said slaves sold at the bight of benin, malo thinks im talking about benin kingdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hausa underling can never have sense lipsrsealed
!

P.s these hausa slaves weren't enslaved by anyone but their fellow hausa states, you never had the cohones to come anywhere near us or anyone else as a matter of fact, no one dared to attack our supreme race and tried to enslave us, the few who did suffered dearly. Deluded forest wildling, keep lying to yourself. Fvck off with your malaria. The statement still stands, never enslaved and never defeated against our will.

Like I said, the sooner you fight this inferiority complex the better for you, small fry. All hail, the great white north, all hail the legendary hausa race, for there is no greater race. I pity your mental illness small fry, although I don't fully believe an inferiority complex is a mental illness since its clear how inferior you are. Lol! Imagine! Coming at us? Embarrassing! You have no shame! Biri da wando!

Wun Sen!
that's the shameless egoism i talked about, loser feeling like a winner
Songhai defeated you and sold u as slaves through the Atlantic ocean and the Sahara desert, arab traders bought you in markets in the Sahel, Yorubas sold you also to europeans, fulani control your land till today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by BiniShrine(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
@macof, don't give that dude exactly want he needs-Attention. Certainly time just as always will tell. Our generation will certainly put them exactly where they aught to be.
macof:

grin grin grin the whole world knows Southerners are in a far better socioeconomic state than anything from the north. you are a plague, a cursed people, anything that associates itself with you is pulled into a state of misery... imagine still battling Polio undecided, i weep for ur people cry..the only way to deal with you and not share so much in that misery is to use you as the underlings that you are - I applaud the Fulani for that.

the Brits you talk about conquered you as well, even ur Sokoto caliphate masters couldn't put up a fight. Aro of the Igbos, Bini, Ijebu all from the South fought the Brits honorably. where did your development go? where was your development when unorganized fulani immigrants conquered your entire ethnicity... you are only good at trade at the market place probably the best in west africa, but of course the igbo are fast overtaking, nothing more so pathetic. i will contact you when I need an underling to work for me as a gateman or something wink. if Yoruba are forest savages, you are misery desert scum only fitting to be underlings

oh, why didnt you succeed? when the fulani and Ilorin came at the hinter Yorubaland, hausa were involved as underlings as usual. the entire north couldnt break through yorubaland.. so you fool! you tried but failed! unlike how easily hausaland fell to an Immigrant grin grin

Brits did you lot a favor really, they found that the fulani lords kept their hausa underlings at bay, making it so easy to carry out the administration of the north. A conquered people in their own land... shameful yet you are so shamless to talk when your betters are talking, your ego is dead at arrival

upon leaving your region with more political power, what benefit have you received? you are still stricken with poverty, lack of healthcare, deformities and diseases, illiteracy, killing eachother, underdevelopment, desertification, heatwaves, outright lack of intelligence

Ode! making assumptions to fill ur ignorance. Yorubas were involved in several movements during the transatlantic slavery period - Black Carlota, a woman of yoruba descent led two revolts in Cuba. the great Haitian revolution had yoruba contributions. so what nonsense is this one saying? The Bahia revolt was masterminded by Yorubas - Ahuna and Pacifico, the hausas were only used as the underlings you have always been. apart from revolts, yorubas led many blacks back to Africa to form Liberia
in ur own land, u are slaves but you cant do anything, as u said "slaves are slaves by nature"

I don't think you know the meaning of enslaved and cajoled, malo without brain cheesy
must i teach you everything? he even called us pests...he doesn't know what pests are grin grin go and learn how to use words underling, you'll need it to work as my gateman

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I said slaves sold at the bight of benin, malo thinks im talking about benin kingdom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hausa underling can never have sense lipsrsealed
!

Songhai defeated you and sold u as slaves through the Atlantic ocean and the Sahara desert, arab traders bought you in markets in the Sahel, Yorubas sold you also to europeans, fulani control your land till today
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
macof:
hehe, an animal cant hurt a humans feeling, let alone a superior breed like a hausa.

whats the difference between julia louis dreyfus and whoopi goldberg? no such thing as more ugly, once you're ugly you're ugly. if you were to assess yours separately youd still have that of third world country. you dare talk about diseases? where did ebola come from? of all the abundance of meat the fulanis provide you, you need to eat monkeys and other disgusting creatures? to make things worse, you eating monkeys is like cannibalism. with all your education aids is rampant all over the south. its embarrassing!

The last part actually makes sense to your yoruba mind? embarrassing! grin grin

yes, we put up a good fight, they couldnt tame us until the 20th century and even then they left our leadership in our hands. heck even the racist luggard admitted such organisation was unforeseen in africa. you on the other hands they brutalised easily for the better part of the 19th century like the animals you are. we have always been good at trade, war was never our strong suit. igbos are only good at illegal trading. they have a disease of the heart as such can never overtake our noble race and our superior business minds.

you speak of fulanis as immigrants but all hausa ethnicities are immigrants, even the kano chronicle speaks of different waves of immigrants that kept assimilating with the original stock of dala hill dwellers led by gaya, kano and others. even the first king of kano, brought to defend the prosperous kanoan trade was the son of bayajidda, bagauda, so hes not actually fully hausa now is he? they were supported by hausa lower class as well voluntarily so thats not an issue. you speak of hausa as a single ethnicity but its more than that. the fulanis are just the most recent addition to that stock. if the kings only speak hausa and live the hausa way, thats good enough for me.

naah, we saw how ugly you were and ran away, lol! thats your most dangerous weapon, your face.

we werent really worried about fulanis mate? we love the fulanis! we dont care about rulers as long as they defend our interest, we will continue to prosper, that is why the hausas kept prospering in trade, That is why dantata (dangotes grand father) was able to become one of the richest men africa has ever known even under fulani rule. fulani, hausa, there has never been a tale of such unity amongst african tribe. even in sudan though were different, we live perfectly at peace as one.

same as you. again we may lack education, but what has education done for you? educate a hausa person and see how he flourishes. but your disease and deficiency is in your blood.

loool! a ten year old deluded manky southerner of course. keep thinking that while we rape your entire ethnicities with bayonets.

we're so small in number but we fuelled a revolution! all hail our mighty race! just imagine how this idiott is shamelessly parading their adventures as slaves all over the globe! grin grin embarrassing!

again, the nupes enslaved and cajoled you! maybe you dont know what it means that why you played it down, otherwise bring evidence otherwise, you were enslaved and cajoled by nupes. filthy critten!

!
only the benis were capable of that, you lack cohones mate! at least we have enough sense to, you know... not be slaves at every given opportunity, its like you volunteer to be slaves!

looooool! songhais tried to control peaceful commercial hausa kingdoms, their emperor even married of his daughter to the king of kano to consolidate his rule but they never enslaved hausas, there were no records of that! guess what? the great kotal kanta of kebbi chased their sorry asses back to where they came from! you simply cannot mess with hausas!

yorubas can never sell hausas, no yoruba man has that sort of balls! no yoruba person can even dream of enslaving a hausa person! but still blood, the nupes while under the rule of the legendary queen amina, enslaved you! oyo kingdom was razed by the caliphate, we took illorin from your hands! we will forever hold dominion over you! grin grin grin nupes blood, a minority ethnic group! how embarrassing!

the fulanis have fairly meaningless traditional positions, we control daura, our birth place! we dont care about their traditional rule! they protect our interests, thats what matters. we have always produced the most successful business men and will continue to do so! thats all that matters!

all hail the hausa race, all hail the fulani race! all hail the great white north! the legendary tamers of the "educated" south! grin grin grin

we will continue to control your futures and your destinies whether you like it or not!!!! bare wasteman bare paigon boy! professional slave!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
BiniShrine:
@macof, don't give that dude exactly want he needs-Attention. Certainly time just as always will tell. Our generation will certainly put them exactly where they aught to be.

Fvck outta here with your malaria! you cant do squat! useless filthy low life southerner!

and your attention? lol! im flattered when i get a peng tings attention but manky wastemen like you and your re.tarded brother over there? lol!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
BiniShrine:

The Malo mumu is truly an attention seeker.
I've left him to his misery
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by BiniShrine(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
You are really a low life and a pathetic ignorant slowpoke retard!!! I will leave @ macof to slam you low life!!!
VomeSchakleton:

Fvck outta here with your malaria! you cant do squat! useless filthy low life southerner!

and your attention? lol! im flattered when i get a peng tings attention but manky wastemen like you and your re.tarded brother over there? lol!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
macof:

The Malo mumu is truly an attention seeker.
I've left him to his misery

oooh! more like you ran away like the umpteenth generation coward you are!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by uzuede4(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
So much madness here. You guys should stop the rubbish.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
BiniShrine:
You are really a low life and a pathetic ignorant slowpoke retard!!! I will leave @ macof to slam you low life!!!

A billion macof 's can't figure out how to jerk off right let alone debate a superior being. A disgrace to a disgraceful race!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
uzuede4:

He started it.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by makahlj2: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm... this sultan, as a successor to the great Uthman dan Fodio, should know Islam better.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

He started it.
grandiose. I started nothing, scroll to previous posts
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Drops Shocking Statement On Christian- Muslim Marriages by macof(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
uzuede4:

certainly the madness and rubbish you see should not have my moniker in such messy perspective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Christians Pay Bride Price For Non Virgin Women? / [hindi] 15 August Hindi Speech, 15 August Anchoring Script In Hindi, Essay / The Yoruba History Of My Grandfather-by Adeleke Adeyemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.