Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigeria Army Gives Balanced Score Card On Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Gives Balanced Score Card On Bokoharam (656 Views)

Nigerian Army Gives Update On Alleged Coup Against Buhari / PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says / Army Gives Free Medical Care In Delta (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Gives Balanced Score Card On Bokoharam by LydayBobo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
SCHEDULE OF BROADCAST OF THE DOCUMENTARY ON THE NIGERIAN ARMY’S FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM AND INSURGENCY

In order to keep the public informed of its activities especially as regards to the fight against terrorism and insurgency, Nigerian Army has produced a six part documentary of thirty minutes duration that is scheduled to be broadcast on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) as follows:

1. Monday 1st August 2016 from 2230-2300hrs (10.30-11.00pm). Episode I- The Accomplishment of a Presidential Mandate (Restoration of Normalcy).
2. Thursday 4th August from 1830-1900hrs (6.30-7.00pm). Episode II-Rising To The Challenges of a Presidential Mandate (Turning The Tide Against Boko Haram Terrorists) Part I.
3. Saturday 6th August 1430-1500hrs (2.30-3.00pm). Episode III which is Part 2 of Episode II.
Please tune in and see how the Nigerian Army is doing the nation proud; by defeating Boko Haram terrorists and defending our territorial integrity.
Thank you.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations
Re: Nigeria Army Gives Balanced Score Card On Bokoharam by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
No reasonable person turns to NTA for what's so ever reason..

It's a disgrace to tune to NTA and I could kill a man if I come back home to see the channel on in my own house.. Shyt!
Re: Nigeria Army Gives Balanced Score Card On Bokoharam by rottennaija(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
No reasonable person turns to NTA for what's so ever reason..

It's a disgrace to tune to NTA and I could kill a man if I come back home to see the channel on in my own house.. Shyt!

NTA is Nigeria's national television
Re: Nigeria Army Gives Balanced Score Card On Bokoharam by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2016
rottennaija:

NTA is Nigeria's national television

And the worst broadcasting unit world over..

Useless station.. !!

(1) (Reply)

How My Trip To U.S. Is Funded — Aisha Buhari / Reps Stop Nnpc’s $400m Loans Bid For Refineries / Stop Destroying Farms, Sultan Tells Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.