Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . (11720 Views)

Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design ! / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Help!!! Solution To Constant Paint Peeling From My Ceiling Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2018
testing for leakage in plumbing pipe is very important without this, mechanical work (plumbing) is not completed.

After piping work we carry out test for leakage

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
happy wkd to you all, thanks for your patronages
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2018
still on.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2018
still on
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Waste, hot and cold for baff..... Nice one my boss
rotecch77:
testing for leakage in plumbing pipe is very important without this, mechanical work (plumbing) is not completed.

After piping work we carry out test for leakage
look like washing hand basin piping �
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Engineermbugame:
Waste, hot and cold for baff..... Nice one my boss look like washing hand basin piping �

You are very correct
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
rotecch77:

You are very correct
nice one boss..
Am into plumbing installation incase u wanna fix me in your company
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by pragmatistm(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
To the gurus here.

Please our borehole keep on bringing some little little particles of yellow sand with the water. It's now over a year and it's being pumped regularly. Please what can be done to purify the water.

Someone made mention certain chemical that can be used. Please what chemical is that and where can one get it?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Engineermbugame:
nice one boss..
Am into plumbing installation incase u wanna fix me in your company

no problem bro, when there is space I will alert you.
thanks
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
pragmatistm:
To the gurus here.

Please our borehole keep on bringing some little little particles of yellow sand with the water. It's now over a year and it's being pumped regularly. Please what can be done to purify the water.

Someone made mention certain chemical that can be used. Please what chemical is that and where can one get it?

firstly go and get this chemical.."mipack" mix it with water then pure it inside the bore hole,this will clear all particle and any other debris inside the bore hole, after applied it flush the water out.( you can reach me to get this.)

2.after this tight a mosquito net round the pump suction area and use rope or black tape to hold it firmly,this will prevent any particle to enter the pump.

lastly you can set up water treatment plant for the water if need be.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
rotecch77:

no problem bro, when there is space I will alert you.
thanks
ok..
Noted
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Engineermbugame(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
rotecch77:

firstly go and get this chemical.."mipack" mix it with water then pure it inside the bore hole,this will clear all particle and any other debris inside the bore hole, after applied it flush the water out.( you can reach me to get this.)

2.after this tight a mosquito net round the pump suction area and use rope or black tape to hold it firmly,this will prevent any particle to enter the pump.

nice advice boss
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by pragmatistm(m): 4:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Double post.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by pragmatistm(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2018
rotecch77:

It

Thanks for your quick response.

Please where are they selling such chemical? Is it the plumbing materials shop or pharmacy? Getting it from you might not be easy as I don't know where you live. For me I live in Ilaro ogun state but I know it must be available here. Thanks as you reply once again.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2018
pragmatistm:
Thanks for your quick response.

Please where are they selling such chemical? Is it the plumbing materials shop or pharmacy? Getting it from you might not be easy as I don't know where you live. For me I live in Ilaro ogun state but I know it must be available here. Thanks as you reply once again.

I based in Lagos, you can try plumbing store in your area
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by pragmatistm(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
rotecch77:

I based in Lagos, you can try plumbing store in your area
Thanks.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
more coming
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2018
still on..
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2018
We are here for you
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2018
Call on us
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Happy xmas to you all
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
@Rotech77 ,please what is your stake on central water heather?is it advisable?or just stick to small ones that get hanged in the bathroom?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
boyestic:
@Rotech77 ,please what is your stake on central water heather?is it advisable?or just stick to small ones that get hanged in the bathroom?

Just stick with the smaller ones, each one for each toilet or you can combine two toilet that are besides each other to use one heater like 30 liters.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
rotecch77:

Just stick with the smaller ones, each one for each toilet or you can combine two toilet that are besides each other to use one heater like 30 liters.

thank you.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
More questions are welcome
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
We are here to help you out.

Rotech construction
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Still on
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
We are here for you
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by buddie(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2019
What is the cost of resurrecting a water treatment of this size, its been abandoned for quite some time and we keen to put it to use since its rusty water we have running in the building lately.

Or are there treatment directly poured inside the borehole itself since the iron colour water is coming directly from there?

rotecch77:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / Agency Fees / 5 Things To Consider Before Buying Land In Lagos Island Or Mainland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.