Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . (11723 Views)

Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design ! / I Need Quotation For Plumbing And Wiring For Three Bedroom And Two Selfcontain / Help!!! Solution To Constant Paint Peeling From My Ceiling Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Rotech77Ditto(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
My user name "rotecch77" is difficult to access now.

Back to your question you need to reset up the treatment plant again, you cant just pour chemical into the bore hole as you think
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by buddie(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
And hope that wouldn't cost a fortune to do sha? Can you give a price range as that's a major deciding factor please.

Rotech77Ditto:
My user name "rotecch77" is difficult to access now.

Back to your question you need to reset up the treatment plant again, you cant just pour chemical into the bore hole as you think
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Rotech77Ditto(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
buddie:
And hope that wouldn't cost a fortune to do sha? Can you give a price range as that's a major deciding factor please.

The cost depends on the nature of the water and the current state of the stainless cylinder you have there
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2019
We are here for you
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2019
Bring on your question
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 5:34am On May 13, 2019
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Happy new month to you all.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2019
We are here for you
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Cindino20(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2019
rotecch77:
We are here for you

Good day Mr.Rotech..Check your whatsapp.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Cindino20:

Good day Mr.Rotech..Check your whatsapp.

Thanks seen
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2019
We are here for you
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 3:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Still on..
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Available
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2020
Bring them all
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Still on
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by pragmatistm(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hello people.

There are concerns on why solar energy does not last in Nigeria. Thus we want to find out from Nigerians their opinion on this issue.

Please we are using a survey form on solar energy system in Nigeria. Kindly help us to complete this google form in three minutes. Just click the link below.

https://forms.gle/94cPcGWzs9tQDXG99

Thanks for your time.

Kindly help to forward to other groups.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Still available
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Still on
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by topsy23: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2020
rotecch77:
Still on

Boss, weldone sir. how is work? Hope you are keeping safe
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
topsy23:

Boss, weldone sir. how is work? Hope you are keeping safe

Honourable colleague sir, we give thanks to God,
How your side?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Depressed101: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Hello rotecch77 good morning, trust you are OK. Please I have a plumbing problem.

My water drains too fast. How do I detect where a leakage might be occurring. I've fixed all dripping equipment in the kitchen and toilet. The compound is German floored, can't see any leakage sign....

We are talking about 4 1800litres geepee tank getting finished in less than 18hrs while usage is minimal or sometimes none existence like yesterday when nobody was at home
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Depressed101:
Hello rotecch77 good morning, trust you are OK. Please I have a plumbing problem.

My water drains too fast. How do I detect where a leakage might be occurring. I've fixed all dripping equipment in the kitchen and toilet. The compound is German floored, can't see any leakage sign....

We are talking about 4 1800litres geepee tank getting finished in less than 18hrs while usage is minimal or sometimes none existence like yesterday when nobody was at home

The problem is from supply pipe from the tank into the building, you might not be able to notice this bcs of the depth of the pipe on the ground
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by Depressed101: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2020
rotecch77:

The problem is from supply pipe from the tank into the building, you might not be able to notice this bcs of the depth of the pipe on the ground
thanks. What do I do. All the plumber I've called so far about 2 keep saying toilet equipment leakage. I've fixed all except 1 wc that is frequently running. What do you suggest I do now..
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Depressed101:
thanks. What do I do. All the plumber I've called so far about 2 keep saying toilet equipment leakage. I've fixed all except 1 wc that is frequently running. What do you suggest I do now..

Don’t be depressed as your user name here....
There is a solution
-is either you change the pipe that supplied water from the tanks into the building
- or if possible you can dig up the pipe and check where the leakage is.... the hard way but not the only way out ...
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by amosblisz: 1:59am On Apr 07, 2021
Hello Rotech what's the main use of pressure pump
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2021
amosblisz:
Hello Rotech what's the main use of pressure pump

It’s used to boost water pressure, in case you have low water pressure in your building ones you installed the pump you will always have good water pressure in every part of your building.
You can only have pressure of water when there is light.
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by amosblisz: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
rotecch77:

It’s used to boost water pressure, in case you have low water pressure in your building ones you installed the pump you will always have good water pressure in every part of your building.
You can only have pressure of water when there is light.

Okay boss
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by amosblisz: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kindly give me your opinion sir,

Is it advisable to run a 6" and 4" pipe through the ground floor of a room linking outside to the septic tank and soakaway for Wc, shower and washing hand basin?

That's what my engineer instructed his plumber to do on my building but i'm scared that the piping might get damaged maybe during German flooring and tiling and that would be a big problem in future to fix, considering where the pipe run through thereby destroying the tiles and all of that to repair. I really don't want the 6" pipes to be a waste cuz I'm considering changing the plans my engineer did

Kindly advise what do I do?
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by rotecch77(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2021
amosblisz:
Kindly give me your opinion sir,

Is it advisable to run a 6" and 4" pipe through the ground floor of a room linking outside to the septic tank and soakaway for Wc, shower and washing hand basin?

That's what my engineer instructed his plumber to do on my building but i'm scared that the piping might get dam[b][/b]aged maybe during German flooring and tiling and that would be a big problem in future to fix, considering where the pipe run through thereby destroying the tiles and all of that to repair. I really don't want the 6" pipes to be a waste cuz I'm considering changing the plans my engineer did

Kindly advise what do I do?

If that is what your engr designed and he instructed the plumber to do I believed he have reason for that.
May be there is no any other alternative way to pass the pipe through.
But if your fear is about breakage during the casting of over-site concrete ( German floor) and tiling work, you don’t need to panic on that bcs the pipe will be berried deep inside the soil
Re: Post your mechanical(plumbing)problem here and get quick solution to it . by amosblisz: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2021
rotecch77:

If that is what your engr designed and he instructed the plumber to do I believed he have reason for that.
May be there is no any other alternative way to pass the pipe through.
But if your fear is about breakage during the casting of over-site concrete ( German floor) and tiling work, you don’t need to panic on that bcs the pipe will be berried deep inside the soil

Ok thanks. I initially brought in another plumber unknown to the Engr tho, just give me a run through and all he was saying was that at the long run the pipe will definitely chop off and get damaged that anything man made dies off and needs repair, and if I insist on not changing plans and running the pipes outside I'd be the one to regret it later in future and not the Engr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Agency Fees / 5 Things To Consider Before Buying Land In Lagos Island Or Mainland. / Re: What Size Of Plumbing Pipes Are Use For Residential Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.