Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. (6478 Views)

President Buhari Is Not Thinking About Next Election – VP Osinbajo / Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile / Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by adexdon(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2016
are u God ....Mbaka
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by mizzytan(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Father Mbaka is probably right. The citizens are suffering, Governors are owing salaries etc. We need to commend the President when he's doing right and criticise him when he's doing wrong. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2016
makinde851:
When he said buhari would win... Where was yu.
observing
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

When he was supporting the dullard, you were hailing him. But now that he is opposing the dullard, you are threatening him.

People like you are disgusting . You want everyone to be hailing a dullard president, even when he is doing badly.

You can only fool yourself and party members; not everybody.
lol dude why the hate word disgusting, i didn't support the dullard in the first place i was only saying the pastor should mind his word, which sane person will support that man and i sincerely thankgod i didn't vote him, if i did i wouldn't be saying this ok, so take it back nw

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by bkool7(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Ipod alert !
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by aresa: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Copied from Catholic brethren watsap group.

See source... grin

Silly Igbos.. grin
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by kernel501: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
Until some soldiers come and catch you from the pulpit don't shut up

Catch him for doing what? Does he look like a coward, please keep your fears to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2016
kernel501:

Catch him for doing what? Does he look like a coward, please keep your fears to yourself.
why wont you spew thrash you aren't the one making useless revelations
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by wadetaw202: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
lol dude why the hate word disgusting, i didn't support the dullard in the first place i was only saying the pastor should mind his word, which sane person will support that man and i sincerely thankgod i didn't vote him, if i did i wouldn't be saying this ok, so take it back nw

Ok ok. Sorry about that.
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

Ok ok. Sorry about that.
aiggt
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by zinofyno: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Lol.... Father ma d complain ooo. No b him d give bad new about GEJ say make people no vote am say make dem vote buharri nau him d complain.... Chai Nigerians
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2016
I doubt father Mbaka said this because from his prophecies in the new year, he knew things will get to this stage.
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by babyfaceafrica: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2016
Lienus
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by stevecantrell: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2016
fearless15:
Until some soldiers come and catch you from the pulpit don't shut up

Mbaka is just being real, just like he was with GEJ.
Let Buhari, Fashola, Lai and Jagaban Enjoy their one term in office. They've earned it.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2016
stevecantrell:

Mbaka is just being real, just like he was with GEJ.
Let Buhari, Fashola, Lai and Jagaban Enjoy their one term in office. They've earned it.

yess we all know buhari is seriously a failure but he (mbaka) shouldn't think the favors he finds in the eyes of men is because people are scared of him, they're just ignoring him, one day his very loud mouth will put him in trouble true men of God should have nothing to do with worldly things talk more of politics.
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by skipolala94(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Father mbaka eye don clear.... I thought it was Buhari till 2060

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Just thinking aloud.

If father Maka was right then for prophesying Buhari is anointed for good job, then God have lied judging from the realities of today.

BTW, CAN GOD LIE? IF THE ANSWER IS NO, THEN WHO LIED?

BELIEVE MAKA AT UR OWN PERIL!
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by stevecantrell: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2016
skipolala94:
Father mbaka eye don clear.... I thought it was Buhari till 2060

its not about eyes clearing....GEJ misgoverned this country, badly but it would be better for the military to ouster him than for these clowns promising "change" to replace him.
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by Macelliot(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy birthday Leo.
gurujoe:
I want to thank God for keeping me alive to see today, and for protecting and providing all my needs.
I'm happy to be a year older today, please join me nairaland to celebrate by giving me some likes.
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by HzRF(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Fire fire chukwudi44 buhariiscursed

I tôt u guys said PWON(Proud Wailers Association Of Nigeria) have suspended the sale of membership form?

The way Nbaka dey wail
Am sure he Don fill form oo

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by EmmySparky(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Lol we all know...
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by ofeshe(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
I was expecting this from the renown catholic priest. In no time he will still come out to say GEJ was the best for Nigeria mark my words. What fr mbaka forgot is that Nigeria leaders are all the same weather apc or pdp and personality matters a lot in leadership. GEJ has everything a leader required unlike our confused northern breed.
Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by defconx: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Its very obvious that he will be voted out come next election...no regrets tho.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari. by collinsVP: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
I feel mbaka's pain. Always trying to strike a balance between spirituality and reality ( physicality)

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Dethroned Emir Sanusi, Abba Kyari Campaign Materials Surfaces (Photos) / Nigeria Exported $4.47bn Crude, FAAC Got N1.83tn —NNPC / As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.