Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (68222 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download / Updated : How To Download Youtube Videos(No Application Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by nobsalis: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
akpos247:
I disagree with the op calling dis d easiest way to download from youtube. try "SNAPTUBE". its an app for downloading youtube video and u can also watch blocked videos like VEVO and GEMA on YouTube.and it gives option on the size and quality of d video. SNAPTUBE is jus 5mb to download it

what's d difference between dis app and tubemate??
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by loomer: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why una dey even download when una fit just watch for the YouTube?
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Damn, i hate apple
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by nobsalis: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Your post is nice,but I still use loadfree.mobi to get YouTube videos,pls what font did you apply and what's the name of the font

and wats d difference between loadfree and tubemate?
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by nobsalis: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
peterveo:
Dear OP and all the bahdest guys here, I have a question to ask u all. Is there anyway to download utube videos offline to save mb? i.e "offline download"

you are a comedian
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by YINKS89(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
very resourceful...........
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by spookydee(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
just download. tubemate.apk for android and u are good to go.... any movie free from youtube
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Downloading youtube videos from Loadfree doesn't require any app,that's the difference
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Samakus(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Niyiframes:
I have a better and easier method... No need to go to youtube sef or redirecting here and there.. Using any browser, UC browser preferably.

Just...
1 Google the video title
2 click video tab on the search result page
3 touch and hold the video thumbnail and a drop down menu comes up
4 select copy video url
5 open new tab and go to savefrom.net
6 paste ur copied url in the search box and tap the search/ > button
7 your video thumbnail will show up and....

There u go, download whatever quality u wish.

Brilliant eh? grin grin grin cool cool cool

You're wonderful. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by wadet: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Very nice .thanks
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Bishops10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
2baga:
What have you got on photoshop??
M me o. whatsapp let's talk bro
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Op, your head dey there........nice info. I tried it, and it works.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by ponti93(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
;Dwhen i get vidmate app on my phone grin
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by pacespot(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Great info. I remember someone was stranded trying to download YouTube video sometimes ago.

Sharing this info straight away.

Thanks OP!

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by isobel: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Isn't it violation of copyright to download YouTube Videos? Why is Nairaland promoting piracy?
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Irishrena1(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Just use tubemate and you won't have to add anything or go through redirects
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Mariojane(f): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Niyiframes:
I have a better and easier method... No need to go to youtube sef or redirecting here and there.. Using any browser, UC browser preferably.

Just...
1 Google the video title
4 select copy video url

NO undecided
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by LuveU2(f): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
loomer:
Why una dey even download when una fit just watch for the YouTube?
Loomer i am so sorry for bothering u againn I remember u said the contesr creates more enemies than friends pls i plead with you to come vote my candidate here https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by munchi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Does it work for iPhone?
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by professore(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
this is nice
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by francotorti(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice ....but the best way still remains COPY AND PASTE ON "SAVE FROM NET" site from your chrome app grin grin grin
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by femi4: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Niyiframes:

Just...
1 Google the video title
4 select copy video url

Longer steps, if you use ss method i.e inserting ss infront of youtube in the video address to become http://ssyoutube.....

Your step 5&6 won't be needed
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by wolex81: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Video downloader and New UC Browser also work perfectly for downloading movies.i used the two n work for me.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by femi4: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
munchi:
Does it work for iPhone?
Use ss method, its universal
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by femi4: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
EwejeOyewole:

That my way too but I think OP idea looks better because it give opportunity to choose the size
Same with ss method. You can choose size too. At times you magic method do corrupt my downloads. I prefer ss method cos its more reliable

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why stress yourself when you can easily download any video from Youtube, Facebook, etc with uc browser? See how>>http://www.etechgist.com/2016/05/how-to-download-any-video-from-youtube.html?m=1
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by munchi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
femi4:
Use ss method, its universal
. Like u stated above or something new??
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by femi4: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
munchi:
. Like u stated above or something new??
Yes like I stated above.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Leyelyzo: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice one op, it worked perfectly
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Coolgent(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Alternatively u can download TUBEMATE imake downloading youtube video easier, i have been using it since 2015
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by jaydeeking(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks for this piece......U r awesome
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Menakay(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
krozay:
Hey nairalanders most of u have been looking for so many ways to download YouTube videos on ur phone,some people have tried several applications but they don't seem to get it right but with this method u cannot go wrong
Just follow the few steps below-here I am using my browser which is opera browser:-
1)just open ur browser enter the website address above-www.youtube.com

2)search for the video u want to download by entering the name of the video in the search box then click on the search button

3)when it loads click on the video u want to download
Thanks very much, it works perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.