Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (68207 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download / Updated : How To Download Youtube Videos(No Application Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Kingstaplus(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2016
krozay:
I hope this tutorial was helpful to my fellow Nlanders

Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44
bro please , how can i dwnld videos on youtube?
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by KINGinVAHALA: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Caseless:
I don try am. E de work like mad.

Boss, goodmorning and longest time!

I don't know if you are aware that voting has actually started? it started on Monday and its gonna continue today, from 10am
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Caseless: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, goodmorning and longest time!

I don't know if you are aware that voting has actually started? it started on Monday and its gonna continue today, from 10am
Goodmorning! I saw your post late yesterday. Holla me when voting starts today.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by KINGinVAHALA: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Caseless:
Goodmorning! I saw your post late yesterday. Holla me when voting starts today.

Ohhh, thanks boss, I knew I could always count on you. Today is semi final and please boss you can also help me tag along some of those guys in politics section to come vote me when voting commences, from from 10am.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Kingstaplus:
bro please , how can i dwnld videos on youtube?
kingstaplus pls check the first page of the thread and follow the tutorial step by step u Shud understand how to download videos from YouTube
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2016
atikuman:
Men...what if I want to upload videos on YouTube... How do I do that
go and get YouTube app on your smartphone and sign up with ur Google account first before u get started
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Men10: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Xhaka(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Putting deleting the Http://www. and putting SS before the YOUTUBE is the easiest method.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Xhaka:
Putting deleting the Http://www. and putting SS before the YOUTUBE is the easiest method.
your way
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Kingstaplus(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
krozay:
kingstaplus pls check the first page of the thread and follow the tutorial step by step u Shud understand how to download videos from YouTube
thanks bro, u are kind
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by LuvU2: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Caseless:
I don try am. E de work like mad.
Helo dear sorry for ur candidate's fall out yesterday.
I plead that you consider us on saturday @my signature embarassed
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Stanbeto:
Good one for Download
Yeah it works like MAGIC
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Akinkunmi0777(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gud
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Stanbeto:
Good one for Download
mp3 download is also available for the videos

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by nairamaniac: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
herzern:
Uc Browser does it for me......I play the video then I click on an icon for downloading

Sometimes.... I use Tubemate...dhiz ur procedure too lonq

Please how do you use UB browser to do it? I can figure which one is actually tubemate amongst several on google play store..
Please help.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Adortem:
The best thread ever,highly informative,I have been using my phone for almost 2 years now,I never downloaded a youtube video,now I can. Thank you so much.
don't Thank me Thank God

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Saraha1(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
donpata:
Another easy way is to just add "ss" before "youtube" the address.
eg: original: https://m.youtube.com/watch
Modified: https://m.ssyoutube.com/watch

Youtube not opening
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Saraha1(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
@krozay, my broswer had refusing opening to youtube not to talk about downlooading. What culd be responsible.

Have being enjoying tube right frm the day you gave us step on hw to downlaod easily.but since last night is a No .
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Saraha1:
@krozay, my broswer had refusing opening to youtube not to talk about downlooading. What culd be responsible.

Have being enjoying tube right frm the day you gave us step on hw to downlaod easily.but since last night is a No .
is it only YouTube website that doesn't Open,or have u tried another browser like opera or uc browser
Which browser are u using ,do u have an active data plan or maybe u have data connection problem
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Saraha1(f): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
krozay:
is it only YouTube website that doesn't Open,or have u tried another browser like opera or uc browser
Which browser are u using ,do u have an active data plan or maybe u have data connection problem
It only youtube that is nt opening.
It nt up to a week that I resubcribe.
Operami is opening but I don't know how to go abt it following ur previous step on hw to download.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Saraha1:

It only youtube that is nt opening.
It nt up to a week that I resubcribe.
Operami is opening but I don't know how to go abt it following ur previous step on hw to download.
which browser is ur main browser,go to the first page of the thread and follow the steps from where I started
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Saraha1(f): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
krozay:
which browser is ur main browser,go to the first page of the thread and follow the steps from where I started

Well noted thanks will do just dat.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Saraha1(f): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
@Krozay this is what I keep getting each time
Connection time out.check your network connection. Would you like to Retry?
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Saraha1:
@Krozay this is what I keep getting each time
Connection time out.check your network connection. Would you like to Retry?
dats strange only on YouTube then use ur opera mini if it works out fine for you and follow the easy steps
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
This method is still working Wella
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by shakeshammi: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
download snaptube apk from here - http://androidapkupdates.com/download-install-snaptube-apk/
you can find many of such similar APKs on http://androidapkupdates.com/
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Dandsome: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice info will try it out
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by kevweb2b: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2017
wapwon is a video platform where you we fine all kinds of trending videos on YouTube.
http://trendebook.com/wapwon-com-free-video-download-3gp-mp4-hd-songs/
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by blessedez(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
use m.yaaya.video to download any YouTube video, play any YouTube video, download any YouTube video as mp3
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by krozay(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
still working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.