Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone (68225 Views)

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download / Updated : How To Download Youtube Videos(No Application Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by yeman1(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
thanks for d info but I use vidmate to download.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by supergist1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
SaveFrom is a free online YouTube video downloader that enables you download videos from YouTube. I have been browsing the internet for over 10 years now and i can boldly say that i am a web expert, and today i would share part of my. http://www.supergist.com.ng/download-youtube-nigeria/
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by tck2000(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Helpfull
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Ofoegbus(m): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by Funnybro(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is that Youtube video you have been waiting for, don't forget to subscribe, like and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAI8d7zkirs
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by teebozz: 2:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Great
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by zubidavies: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by StyleAfos(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by sarahjohnn: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2022
You can use y2img.xyz to download your youtube thumbnail for free and also you can download bulk thumbnails.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by ajay2015: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2023
There are a few different ways you can download YouTube videos to your phone. Here are three options you might find helpful:

1. Use a third-party app: There are many apps available for both Android and iOS devices that allow you to download YouTube videos to your phone. Some popular options include TubeMate, VidMate, and Snaptube. These apps generally work by allowing you to enter the URL of the YouTube video you want to download and then saving the video to your phone's storage.

2. Use a website: There are also websites that allow you to download YouTube videos to your phone. To use one of these websites, follow these steps:

- Go to the YouTube website and find the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Open a new tab in your phone's web browser and go to a website that allows you to download YouTube videos, such as savefrom.net, Vid youtube or y2mate.com.
- Paste the URL of the video into the text field on the website.
- Click the "Download" button.

3. Use a screen recorder: If you have an Android phone, you can use a screen recorder app to record a YouTube video as it plays on your phone. To do this, follow these steps:

- Install a screen recorder app from the Google Play Store, such as AZ Screen Recorder or DU Recorder.
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Start the screen recorder app and allow it to record your screen.
- Play the YouTube video and let it run until it is finished.
- Stop the screen recorder app and save the recorded video to your phone's storage.
Re: Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos On Your Phone by LikeAking: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
SSYT YouTube downloader Download YouTube videos and save YouTube video links after downloading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airtel Launches Unlimited Data Packages. See Prices & Codes / Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.