Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look (34040 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos / Uche Ogbodo New ‘Figure 8 Body’ / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by WORDSENSEI: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
she look like beavis and butthead

or bert and ernie

Lwkmd. The former is more like it.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Otses(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2016
It isn't a makeover or her everyday look. Just for the Runway
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by xavier0327(f): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Lady Gaga wannabe! !! Mtscheww
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by sbabimbola(f): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Nigerians and poke nosing
you can say that again
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
izzou:
Lets wait for the sermon of ITS HER LIFE from our fellow niaralanders

And by the way.... Its her life

cool

lol...guy you dey observe gan oh.

Abeg help me check my signature
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by izzou(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2016
kelvinreality:

lol...guy you dey observe gan oh.

Abeg help me check my signature

I have checked it

Buh my fingers are tied

Already sold out to IamKingzlee
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2016
izzou:

I have checked it
Buh my fingers are tied
Already sold out to IamKingzlee
You can vote for more than one contestant at this stage.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by eugeneiyke59(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2016
she owes no body any explanation for her look
though she looks like cartoon sha grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2016
bedt wai? shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Nigerians ehhhn grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Koboland(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2016
wowo
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by urchman23: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Nothing person no go see with celebrity this days.
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by OduduaDefender(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Nse ni on wo bi Egungun Atipako. ;
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by frenzydaniel1(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2016
I swr e resemble DUSTING BRUSH i.e PAINT BRUSH
cheesycheesygringrincheesycheesygringringrin
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by WomanWrappa(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mtweee

Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Cephydeen(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
some people fashion sense is lyk.... wait am coming to complete it
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by Duru009(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ehe oooo
who has deceive this girl oooo.

What a pity
Re: Uche Ogbodo's New Haircut: Fans Disagree With Her New Look by holluphemydavid(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why she no dey Block dis kind fans for her page, her haircut, her business and her page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty Begins Her Media Tour In Nigeria After Her Eviction (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier / Bobrisky Dreamt About Davido Last Night, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.